Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 9059
-
03-21-16 21:55 #6344Senior Member

Posts: 166I've seen her twice; before and after the boob job. You're right about her body though. It's top-notch. It's a pleasure just watching her walk around the hotel room. But, she is pricey as well.
Originally Posted by Atoosa
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 21:30 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 1333Toftt
Take one for the team and report back on your experience.
Originally Posted by CantoBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 21:06 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 43Zienna Brooks
Finally had the $$ and time to see this beauty today. She is cute and what a freaking bod. The pics are real. I think the girls are man made but its hard to tell as they feel real. Trust me I have gripped many man made ones but these were done by a professional.
For sure. Not GFE, nice shaved tight kitty, great attitude, premium prices. Not jaded.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ienna/20241427
-
03-21-16 09:04 #6341Regular Member

Posts: 12So has anyone tried this or have any info? Can't seem to find anything on her and she really looks sexyy.
Originally Posted by CantoBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-16 04:17 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 592Victoria
This girl is excellent, great provider. WYSIWYG, real pics and video. She puts on a dance for you like the video, great massage and good skills. She is tall and has strong hands, all good. Had to do a quick session of 30, but will do 60 next time.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...eyesd/16906401
-
03-21-16 04:02 #6339

Posts: 91Bridgette, Bored Housewife
Thank you JmSuttr, because of your review (and Aragorn's review about a year ago), I decided to see her. I agree many wouldn't enjoy her, but I was very satisfied with what she was willing to do, without any prompting from me! She is very open-minded, and has taken several things to an art form! She mentioned she had a friend if I was interested in a threesome. Thanks again, Dick.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-16 23:56 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 2686Can't find anything about her anywhere else?
What are your thoughts about the other ads with the same pix which come up on image search?
Originally Posted by TheOliWes
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-16 22:13 #6337Regular Member

Posts: 1Interested but unsure if she's legit. Is anyone familiar with her?
Found this one today, real pretty, but I can't find anything about her anywhere else so I'm skeptical. Anyone more knowledgeable recognize her?
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cutie/22295070
-
03-20-16 00:01 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 27Don't get me wrong, I'm not faulting the establishment necessarily. Just warning fellow mongers about Sunny in particular. You are 100% right though, I should have started with the HH since this was a new girl and I should have realized this visit wasn't going to go well early on and not thrown more money away for nothing. That was my mistake, no doubt.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
Also, let me clarify that it's not that I have a problem with natural vag, but there's hairy and there's "it looks unwashed / matted". I definitely felt I was confronted with the latter. Now, maybe my perception by that point had been tainted by the rest of the session but I don't think so. However, it could have been.
She just seemed kinda lazy too. Thinking about it now wigs me out, but I had this funny feeling when she gestured for me to lay down on the rumpled bed / towel. I bet that towel had been rumpled by the previous monger. Maybe I'm naive to think any of them change it, but I think most would at least straighten that shit out.
Ahh, well. Lesson learned.
-
03-19-16 23:20 #6335Banned Member

Posts: 10A warm pleasure
The quality of massage between BP-independents and other outlets continues to improve.
NoVA Vivian (check BP Body Rub adverts and oThER sights) is an example -- and if you are specifically looking for an intelligent (can maintain a conversation), attractive Latina (who is younger than many of the very nice AMP ladies of the region) you should consider a visit (and don't whine about the modestly-higher price point).
Appointment set-up is easy via phone / text message. She gives excellent parking instructions, and vectors to her smoke-free apt-studio once you arrive.
Her massage is good (7), and the flip is 8+ due to visual and tactile stimulation. Fresh towels and shower available before / after / both, but she does not assist.
She has a life not associated with work -- so her working hours are somewhat limited.
The odyssey continues.
JA.
-
03-18-16 23:20 #6334Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you. Learnt one good thing.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 22:33 #6333Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks. Called them and no one responded. Will google search them.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 21:04 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 25Visited Eva, and he was really hot. Straight to business, donated for half- the ad is completely wrong. It's $. 4 for half now, I think she said $$ for hour, so don't expect the price in the ad. She was super hot although, as mentioned before, enhanced up top and maybe behind. In and out in about 20 min, it was that good. I usually have trouble finishing, but this was easy.
Originally Posted by Careless1
[View Original Post]
Let me know if you guys want more details than offered by the two gentlemen who commented before me.
-
03-18-16 19:40 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 94Quirky but fun.
Joyce starts with the penis smell test which is strange. She is fun and honest. Gave me have my donation back because I got there late and was not able to stay the hour. Clean daty and great mish. Be nice to the funny lady. She looks like her picture and has a tight little body. Be nice
.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-16 19:11 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 1991For much better than crapshoot service at a crapshoot price
Chinese Joyce:
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-girl/15048866


















