Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    An important distinction

    Quote Originally Posted by Angular  [View Original Post]
    So, I have learned why they are called "Chinese crapshoot operations". I went back to the Fairfax Corner condos where I've had excellent times with Memory and Yuki. This time I drew Sunny. There were so many things wrong about this session.

    Here's how things went.

    I arrived with the standard two call system. Sunny let me in and guided me back to the room. I handed her the donation and took off my clothes. Here's where things started to be weird. She didn't take her clothes off. Ok. So she lead me to the bathroom for the shower, climbed into the shower FULLY CLOTHED (including her sandals) and gestured for me to come in. So I joined her. She spent a few minutes washing my junk and indicated we were done.

    Ok, no worries, I remember someone wondering on here about how these women can take so many showers and doesn't their skin dry out? So I figure, that's it. Upon returning to the room, I figured, ok, let's take a look at the goods. And she took off this dress she was wearing but underneath that she had this giant t-shirt on that she didn't remove.

    At this point I was laying on the bed and she got on and started what I guess she thought was a massage but in reality was just light rubbing on my shoulders. I had to ask her to just skip to the main event. Well, she asked me to massage HER then. Hmm. OK. Well, maybe this could be fun too. Why not? So I started massaging her and she tells me she is enjoying it. I try to reach over and feel her tits and she pushed my hand away. WTF? Ok. So, after a bit I was like, ok, let's go and she asked me to continue the massage! This is like the twilight zone to me. I laughed a bit and continued a bit more but, finally, I had had enough.

    I stopped (while she protested) and she asked me to lay down next to her. She then pulled up her shirt to reveal her enhanced tits so I naturally reached out to get a handful. AND SHE BRUSHED MY HANDS AWAY AGAIN. Throughout the session, she never let me touch her tits. WTF? If I wanted someone constantly pushing me away and not letting me touch them I would have stayed home with my wife.

    After that she finally got to the main event. She pulled off her panties to reveal an unappealing mass of unkempt Bush. Then, I made a rookie mistake. I'm still kicking myself. She asked if I want a CBJ or a BBBJ. Of course I opted for the BBBJ. She told me that I need to tip her then. I said that sure, I will. Just do a good job. She insisted that I get up from the bed and tip her right then. I should have gotten the hint at this point, but I didn't.

    So I got up, grabbed a 20 and handed it to her. She shook her head and told me she wants. 4. What on earth could have possessed me to agree to that?

    $$ for this lousy session? For $$ . 2 I could have a wonderful k-girl!

    But I agreed and handed her the tip. What followed was a lousy maybe two minutes of BBBJ where she seemed afraid of my cock. It was terrible. I couldn't even get completely hard. Then she covered me up and proceeded with a CBJ, which was MUCH better! After that, she gets into mish and I'm about to enter her when I see her unappealing snatch and she has what looks like a pimple or boil and I just lost my hard-on immediately.

    I asked her to finish me with her mouth, she refused to do it BBBJ, but that's fine. But then she didn't even finish me with a CBJ. After a few minutes of CBJ she took off the cover put baby oil on me and gave me a decent HJ to completion.

    I got cleaned up, "showered" by cleaning my junk and high tailed it out of there.
    IMHO, there are no good crapshoot places, there are only good individual providers. The fact you had excellent sessions in the past, with other girls, counts for absolutely nothing with a new provider.

    With that in mind, it's always a good strategy to start off with the hh session since you can usually extend without problem if you're having a good time. Also, whenever you see someone for the 1st time your radar needs to be on high alert for any signs of bad attitude or poor customer service issues. The fully clothed shower experience, her refusal to remove her shirt and brushing your hands away were all red flags that it was unlikely the session would get any better. When a provider is giving off those kinds of vibes about the best you can do is to cut your losses by not throwing good money after bad. And if you actually manage to get a nut, count yourself lucky.

    On the positive side, when you do find a gem at a crapshoot place (assuming you get her personal digits so you can know when she's in town) sessions can actually improve over time to the point where you're getting GFE or near GFE at a value price. Also, FWIW, most of the Chinese women at these crapshoot places have a fully natural snatch, and some of them can be crazy wild. Just saying for the benefit of those mongers who preferred completely shaved.

  2. #6328

    Crapshoot Indeed

    So, I have learned why they are called "Chinese crapshoot operations". I went back to the Fairfax Corner condos where I've had excellent times with Memory and Yuki. This time I drew Sunny. There were so many things wrong about this session.

    Here's how things went.

    I arrived with the standard two call system. Sunny let me in and guided me back to the room. I handed her the donation and took off my clothes. Here's where things started to be weird. She didn't take her clothes off. Ok. So she lead me to the bathroom for the shower, climbed into the shower FULLY CLOTHED (including her sandals) and gestured for me to come in. So I joined her. She spent a few minutes washing my junk and indicated we were done.

    Ok, no worries, I remember someone wondering on here about how these women can take so many showers and doesn't their skin dry out? So I figure, that's it. Upon returning to the room, I figured, ok, let's take a look at the goods. And she took off this dress she was wearing but underneath that she had this giant t-shirt on that she didn't remove.

    At this point I was laying on the bed and she got on and started what I guess she thought was a massage but in reality was just light rubbing on my shoulders. I had to ask her to just skip to the main event. Well, she asked me to massage HER then. Hmm. OK. Well, maybe this could be fun too. Why not? So I started massaging her and she tells me she is enjoying it. I try to reach over and feel her tits and she pushed my hand away. WTF? Ok. So, after a bit I was like, ok, let's go and she asked me to continue the massage! This is like the twilight zone to me. I laughed a bit and continued a bit more but, finally, I had had enough.

    I stopped (while she protested) and she asked me to lay down next to her. She then pulled up her shirt to reveal her enhanced tits so I naturally reached out to get a handful. AND SHE BRUSHED MY HANDS AWAY AGAIN. Throughout the session, she never let me touch her tits. WTF? If I wanted someone constantly pushing me away and not letting me touch them I would have stayed home with my wife.

    After that she finally got to the main event. She pulled off her panties to reveal an unappealing mass of unkempt Bush. Then, I made a rookie mistake. I'm still kicking myself. She asked if I want a CBJ or a BBBJ. Of course I opted for the BBBJ. She told me that I need to tip her then. I said that sure, I will. Just do a good job. She insisted that I get up from the bed and tip her right then. I should have gotten the hint at this point, but I didn't.

    So I got up, grabbed a 20 and handed it to her. She shook her head and told me she wants. 4. What on earth could have possessed me to agree to that?

    $$ for this lousy session? For $$ . 2 I could have a wonderful k-girl!

    But I agreed and handed her the tip. What followed was a lousy maybe two minutes of BBBJ where she seemed afraid of my cock. It was terrible. I couldn't even get completely hard. Then she covered me up and proceeded with a CBJ, which was MUCH better! After that, she gets into mish and I'm about to enter her when I see her unappealing snatch and she has what looks like a pimple or boil and I just lost my hard-on immediately.

    I asked her to finish me with her mouth, she refused to do it BBBJ, but that's fine. But then she didn't even finish me with a CBJ. After a few minutes of CBJ she took off the cover put baby oil on me and gave me a decent HJ to completion.

    I got cleaned up, "showered" by cleaning my junk and high tailed it out of there.

  3. #6327

    I can refer you to a few good search protocols

    Quote Originally Posted by Suriya  [View Original Post]
    You've posted about two girls who have multiple reviews, one of whom has been using the same fake pictures for years, which has previously been discussed here.

    Literally one minute of Google searching the phone numbers and image searching a few pictures would have answered your question.

  4. #6326
    Quote Originally Posted by Angular  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck getting the Chinese condos to skip the "massage" and give multiple pops for the hour? Sometimes you just need to get right to the main event but still have time left.
    I know as a regular, you can get MSOG from any girl. If they won't give you MSOG then there is something wrong. Either they don't like you or they know that they have the control over the situation.

    Giving a standard nova is much easier than giving a therapeutic massage for an entire hour. I haven't seen the CCs so I wouldn't know but there are some Thai girls that will give you the hand shake at the beginning and another hand shake at the end of the massage. Those girls are worth the repeat.

  5. #6325

    Any reviews about this?


  6. #6324

    Any Experience with this one?

    Semi retired monger who will be in the DC area Friday night. Have been researching this one but coming up empty. Spidey sensing tingling. Same or similar pictures on the E site and the monkey site but with a differnt number. No reviews anywhere. Pictures don't come up in any other location using google search. Searched phone numbers. ONe seems bogus, the other in SE DC probably under a handler's name. May TOFTT but if anyone has info would appreciate it.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nd-va/21828163

    Gads.

  7. #6323

    Condos

    Has anyone had any luck getting the Chinese condos to skip the "massage" and give multiple pops for the hour? Sometimes you just need to get right to the main event but still have time left.

  8. #6322
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Boredhousewife Bridgette

    She was away for a while but is back now (in Dulles). Since she's a BBW MILF, she's not everyone's cup of tea but she definitely provides GFE+ service at what is probably the most reasonable price level around. Plenty of info on the oThER site, just search by either name listed in the subject of this post.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-hand/22182630

  9. #6321

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    I've been perusing this board for over two years, and I don't think I've ever seen a report that says "don't fall for this ad, it's LE". Seems strange. I figure there are three possible explanations:

    A. LE BP stings are actually very rare.

    Be. They are common but the ads come and go so quickly its impossible or pointless to call them out.

    See. They are common, but the cops intimidate their victims into not reporting.

    What's the real deal?
    From time to time there will be reports. In fact, some years ago I reported on one based on a telephone number that I grabbed from a listing referenced in a news article on prostitution stings, that was associated with an active ad on BP. Also, there are some active members on this forum that regularly vet ads and draw attention to fake, phony, or otherwise dubious ads, a percentage of which may be associated with LE. VAMassageFan is also correct. People on this forum tend to take additional time to vet providers as evidenced by the fact that they belong to a forum created for that purpose. Nonetheless, BP stings do go on with some frequency.

  10. #6320

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Trewaller  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that all of her reviews are in the Massage Parlor thread; so I thought I would post here as she is a BP advertiser and not so much a Massage Parlor...
    So where does one post about massage parlors that advertise on BP? The reason her reviews are under massage is likely because she provides a massage, just a guess. However, any review is good as we can search for name here, so thank you.

  11. #6319

    Kimmy Kittenz

    Saw this chick back in Feb but she comes to NOVA once every month or two. In fact I think she was here last week.

    When I saw her she was not as hot as her pics due to not wearing make up. I went for 30 minutes and greek for 1. 80. Start out mish and realized her kitty was so tight that I could hold out and didn't want to take alot of time getting ready for greek (as she is little and I'm large). Asked for COF instead and she obliged. Pulled out and covered her face completely.

    I apologized for the mess in her hair and the little that got in her eye. She was cool about it.

    Shit was hot.

    I wish I had more to report about her skills in bed other than the tightness of her kitty making me want to burst about 10 minutes into mish. I will repeat for greek or facial, just remember there is an upsell. And of course. Who knows. YMMV.

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/916-667-1014/

  12. #6318

    Valerie

    This girl just does it for me. Way better looking than her pics. She's not BBW, she just curvy. Very friendly gal. Originally from the UK but no accent. Her depicted age is accurate.

    She is not GFE. No kissing or daty etc. She can however take a pounding and has a nice juicy ass for dog and lazy dog. Her only GFE quality is that she does allow upsell for greek in the hr session. $3.

    Never finished that way as she always complains ten minutes into it that it hurts. I still like seeing her cause she's so pretty and cool. Treat her well.

    http://www.************.com/northern...ne/5714452382/

  13. #6317

    Vivian & Sharon

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sp...-36dd/17769448

    I noticed that all of her reviews are in the Massage Parlor thread; so I thought I would post here as she is a BP advertiser and not so much a Massage Parlor although I would suspect I will get educated on the finer points of splitting hairs. I would concur with those 4 reviews as well as the 12 on that oThER site. A very sensual massage that covered my entire body that nearly put me to sleep and she actually worked out some issues I had in the muscle area around my clavicle. The finish was extremely sensual / non rushed and I would probably rank it up fairly high in my archives of finishes (I would rank it right there with ones I have received from GF's who had a vested interest) If you are a breast man. Well that is another reason because they are really nice.

    I also visited Sharon who resides in the same apt complex as Tara and Nikki but way too much time is spent on just the shoulders. And the finish was fast and furious LOL (I am guessing you know the difference between F & F and slow and sensual).

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ma...haron/21183347

    My opinion is that while Vivian is a little higher $ it was worth it to me as it is the type of massage that I want in between my mongering for FS GFE girls.

  14. #6316

    Be Cautious. Melissa / Stephanie

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-pics/17539136

    832 953 4962.

    She calls herself Melissa which is ironic since she is using Melissa Love's pics (except Ms. Love hasn't posted an add since 2013 and her reviews start in 2010 so you do the math) 6507351744 https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=160022.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lpics/33546740

    She also called herself Stephanie back in January 219 XXX 1148.

    She posted in body rubs and escort services and has not returned my texts asking about donations etc. She could be legit but then again who knows? Just FYI because her ad caught my eye and I was very interested at first.

  15. #6315

    Another explanation

    May its just that those who are snared are guys who don't read and post on these boards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    I've been perusing this board for over two years, and I don't think I've ever seen a report that says "don't fall for this ad, it's LE". Seems strange. I figure there are three possible explanations:

    A. LE BP stings are actually very rare.

    Be. They are common but the ads come and go so quickly its impossible or pointless to call them out.

    See. They are common, but the cops intimidate their victims into not reporting.

    What's the real deal?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape