Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14645

    Grand and Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEyes  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the name of the MP on Grand west of 9?
    I'm guessing it's right next to the pizza place. Inside isn't quite as elegant as they'd have you believe. I just went there a bit ago, massage was decent, and the provider provided great service knowing all the spots to touch. Looks were. Not so great. Sounded like there were at least 2 other people working there, and as I left I got to see one of them. Kind of made me regret the money I had just spent seeing what could have been. It was a later visit so not really an option to choose, I would definitely make a point of going during work hours in the future.

  2. #14644
    All you do is ask questions. Go and try a place and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjrivs  [View Original Post]
    I have some free time on Monday.

    Should I visit Sky One or Pine Tree?

  3. #14643

    Recommendation

    I have some free time on Monday.

    Should I visit Sky One or Pine Tree?

  4. #14642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Chinese Make-out Music

    This is a new one I've never mentioned before. If you happen to visit a Chinese woman, whether in an AMP or elsewhere, and if you two are alone in the shop, consider asking instead of the horrible new age massage music, ask if there is some music she likes. Now when I see my friend, we always play stuff she likes. One, Chinese performer that is really pretty good, is Jamyang Dolma. She's supposedly the most popular female vocalist in China. (Think Adele.) While personally I prefer things like Hendrix and AC / DC, that's not make-out music. So whatever your girl likes, ask her to play it for you. Then give her the massage, or lie side by side with her. Bob.

  5. #14641
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveSanto2  [View Original Post]
    First post. Have explored a lot in the past few months in the wicker / UK village / west town areas. My absolute go-to is on Grand west of the 9 bus. Two cute young-ish girls, they both give out numbers after repeat visits, and are receptive to all kinds of out-of-left-field-requests I've thrown at them (dunno if FS is on the table as it's not my thing). Highly recommend.

    Favorite legit spot is Bodywise on Ashland which I wish I could crack. A comment on RM a few weeks back said they seemed to be "loosening" but I haven't had luck. Really fantastic massage though.
    Do you have the name of the MP on Grand west of 9?

  6. #14640

    Standard rates

    Great review, haha me love you long time. Also stick to. 8 for the service you got.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    Morning all. Brutus here. Read a lot about Lux so took the plunge. New girl Linda. She has been there 2 weeks. Really good experience. $. 8 T the door. Really good solid deep tissue massage. She speaks English very well. About 5'6, cute be cups and nice little butt. Wore a cute flowered dress. Hard to tell age but I would say 30 ish but her skin is yoithful and soft. Lots of teasing before the flip and after the
    massage asked for what I wanted. Asked for CBJ. Negotiated price $ (maybe high, don't know since I'm new but it's ok). Couldn't even tell the cover was on it was that good. Let me 69 which was great! Not to sound racist, because I know the difference between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, but her attitude and voice reminded me of the girl from Full Metal Jacket. Finished, helped me with my clothes, thanked me for the tip. On the way out, got a friendly exit from all the girls there. They make you feel welcomed. Very glad I went.

  7. #14639
    The jacuzzi session at ERS is a lot of fun- I don't know of any other places nearby that offer this, and even though it's been innocent in my experience I have always enjoyed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    ERS does have jacuzzi time though. You'll have a beautiful girl sit with you for awhile before the main event, definitely worth a stop.

  8. #14638

    Jacuzzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    Belvidere is on the way as are Rockford and Madison. I've only been to the massage places in Belvidere so that would be my stop. Of the ones there I'd recommend ERS. Check the Belvidere forum for more info. Note the massages are more relaxing than therapeutic- so if your back is killing you I doubt it would be much help. Good luck!
    ERS does have jacuzzi time though. You'll have a beautiful girl sit with you for awhile before the main event, definitely worth a stop.

  9. #14637

    Spa Lux. New girl Linda

    Morning all. Brutus here. Read a lot about Lux so took the plunge. New girl Linda. She has been there 2 weeks. Really good experience. $. 8 T the door. Really good solid deep tissue massage. She speaks English very well. About 5'6, cute be cups and nice little butt. Wore a cute flowered dress. Hard to tell age but I would say 30 ish but her skin is yoithful and soft. Lots of teasing before the flip and after the massage asked for what I wanted. Asked for CBJ. Negotiated price $ (maybe high, don't know since I'm new but it's ok). Couldn't even tell the cover was on it was that good. Let me 69 which was great! Not to sound racist, because I know the difference between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, but her attitude and voice reminded me of the girl from Full Metal Jacket. Finished, helped me with my clothes, thanked me for the tip. On the way out, got a friendly exit from all the girls there. They make you feel welcomed. Very glad I went.

  10. #14636
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1  [View Original Post]
    Will be driving frm Chicago to Minnesota today evening. Not sure if this post will be up by then. . Any recommendations for a stop over on the way? Always dreamt of a BBBJ while driving. Unfortunately. I dnt think it will happen. Thanks and srry for the late short notice.
    Belvidere is on the way as are Rockford and Madison. I've only been to the massage places in Belvidere so that would be my stop. Of the ones there I'd recommend ERS. Check the Belvidere forum for more info. Note the massages are more relaxing than therapeutic- so if your back is killing you I doubt it would be much help. Good luck!

  11. #14635

    Long shot.

    Will be driving frm Chicago to Minnesota today evening. Not sure if this post will be up by then. . Any recommendations for a stop over on the way? Always dreamt of a BBBJ while driving. Unfortunately. I dnt think it will happen. Thanks and srry for the late short notice.

  12. #14634
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkLipper  [View Original Post]
    The spa on Farnsworth is closed for one month? That's what the hand written note on the door says. Just makes you say Hmmm.
    My bad. Spa on RTE. 31 closed. Rose is open.

  13. #14633

    My First AMP Experience

    20+ years ago I had just left Carm's beef in Westchester and was heading home. I came to a stoplight on Wolf and 22nd and glanced into a strip mall across from Fresh Meadows Golf Course. The usual, cell phone / beeper store, cleaners, insurance company and a poster sign in a window for a Spa. I was intrigued and circled around and pulled into the strip mall. I gave it a look see. Older Asian women walked thru the curtains and said 65 dollars- one hour- table shower. I said sure. She walks me to a room and tells me to disrobe and wrap towel around me. She then comes back and walks me to the shower room, where she puts on big boots and tells me to lie down and gives me my first table shower. At least I was clean. She walks me back to the room and tells me to lie down. 5 minutes later a beautiful 20 ish Chinese women walks in and says hello. Massage? I say yes. She is wearing what looks like a white nurse's uniform with a zip down top. She gives me an awesome massage with a towel draped the whole time. On the flip she notices my erection under the towel. She removes the towel and grabs junior. I flinch, she says no I'm too tense and need to relax. I say ok. She walks over to the night stand unzips her top, removes her bra, gets a handful of baby lotion and goes to work on junior. All the time I am playing with a great set of "see" on her. I pop. I'm hooked.

    More stories to come. Still very active 20 years later.

  14. #14632

    North Aurora spa Closed

    The spa on Farnsworth is closed for one month? That's what the hand written note on the door says. Just makes you say Hmmm.

  15. #14631
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Yes. None of her reviews are good.
    She has been around for a LONG time. Multiple name changes. Avoid. I'm new to the this board, not the community. Will have a lot to contribute.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape