rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14631
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Yes. None of her reviews are good.
    She has been around for a LONG time. Multiple name changes. Avoid. I'm new to the this board, not the community. Will have a lot to contribute.

  2. #14630
    Yes. None of her reviews are good.

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Not girl in photo's. It's a mid 40's, unkempt lady who'll rush through a lackluster massage and get out the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith99  [View Original Post]
    Saw the add but got no response.

    http://www.chicagorelaxation.com/?smallView=1

    Thanks.

    Buck.

  3. #14629

    Avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith99  [View Original Post]
    Saw the add but got no response.

    http://www.chicagorelaxation.com/?smallView=1

    Thanks.

    Buck.
    Not girl in photo's. It's a mid 40's, unkempt lady who'll rush through a lackluster massage and get out the door.

  4. #14628

    Chicago Relaxation?

    Saw the add but got no response.

    http://www.chicagorelaxation.com/?smallView=1

    Thanks.

    Buck.

  5. #14627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Welcome

    Welcome to the forum. Great reports. Only general comment. But not ironclad. The Chinese places tend to charge $60-65. Korean $70-$80. I've been to Sky, It's Chinese. HE is available, but, also as a general comment, they are a little more cautious for people they don't know. I'm a little surprised at the $75 door for Magic hands. I guess I shouldn't generalize about prices. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    Morning all. Brutus be here. Decided to start posting about AMPs in Schaumburg.

    Magic Hands. Schaumburg - 75/ hr 105/1. 5 hr: Really nice Chinese ladies here.

    Nana. Seems to be the mamasan.

    A little older but let's be honest guys, you aren't going to get the little Asian girls in the pictures.

    If you are looking for a really great theraputic massage with a HE, she's perfect for you.

    Jo Jo (weekends only) - slim and cute, great laugh. Decent English. Little tease after flip. Again, a solid massage with HE.

    Jenny: The cutest of the bunch. English is a little worse than the rest, but not bad enough where you can't talk and give her direction.

    Good back walk and good hands. Good tease before and after flip. Best HE of the bunch.

    Healing Hands. Schaumburg - 80/ hr (Korean).

    I don't remember her name, but seems to be the oldest of the bunch. Still looks good her age. Very nice massage and great HE. No tease.

    Was worried it wasn't going to happen, but she smiled and happily obliged.

    Strattled me 69 style (clothed) while doing the HE, but let me get in her shorts and rub her ass.

    Trinity Spa. Streamwood - 80/ hr.

    YMMV here. I Had Kim for a Swedish massage. Really cute for her age. Real good massage, but on the flip, nothing.

    Did all the standard moves. Moved her hand, then flat out asked. She said other girls here do, but she doesn't.

    Not sure I want to risk another $80 for the massage and nothing happens on the flip.

    If anyone wants to TOFTT and report back on others, let the group know.

    Sky Spa. Schaumburg - 60 / hr.

    Maybe a relative newbie mistake, but $60 for a massage may be too low for a HE AMP.

    Plus side, solid massage from a nice lady.

    Negative, no He on flip. She was polite on declining my ask, but still, will not go back since I have my own legit CMT who charges the same and is better.

    Hope this helps guys. Still looking to review Q Spa in Bartlett, Lux in Buffalo grove, M2 and others. PM me with any questions or if anyone has any tips for this relative newbie.

  6. #14626

    Marie and Prostate massages

    Been gone for awhile but I am back and cleaned my inbox.

    Anyone seen Marie from North ave and then worked out of Gold Coast hotels. She was a10.

    Also anyone wants to trade Prostate Mps.

  7. #14625

    Prostate Annd Mari

    Hi I have been gone for awhile and mail box full but cleaned it out.

  8. #14624
    The only place I have not tried is magic hands but it sounds good.
    Trinity. Kim is YMMV. If your an old friend, no problem. If you don't know her at all, probably won't play as she is very cautious. I'm an old friend.
    Healing Hands. Sounds like you had Cici. She is ok, nothing stellar.
    SKY Spa: 3 out of 3 hits for me, but they are cautious. Multiple visits should pay off and the girls I've seen are sweet and cute.
    Q SPA: I think same older lady for years and nothing stellar here.
    M2: I got 2 great grandma's and I just opted out of anything extra. Others have had better lookers.
    There are many reports on LUX and M2 in the forum.

    Welcome to the forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusB74  [View Original Post]
    Morning all. Brutus be here. Decided to start posting about AMPs in Schaumburg.

    Magic Hands. Schaumburg - 75/ hr 105/1. 5 hr: Really nice Chinese ladies here.

    Nana. Seems to be the mamasan.

    A little older but let's be honest guys, you aren't going to get the little Asian girls in the pictures.

    If you are looking for a really great theraputic massage with a HE, she's perfect for you.

    Jo Jo (weekends only) - slim and cute, great laugh. Decent English. Little tease after flip. Again, a solid massage with HE.

    Jenny: The cutest of the bunch. English is a little worse than the rest, but not bad enough where you can't talk and give her direction.

    Good back walk and good hands. Good tease before and after flip. Best HE of the bunch.

    Healing Hands. Schaumburg - 80/ hr (Korean).

    I don't remember her name, but seems to be the oldest of the bunch. Still looks good her age. Very nice massage and great HE. No tease.

    Was worried it wasn't going to happen, but she smiled and happily obliged.

    Strattled me 69 style (clothed) while doing the HE, but let me get in her shorts and rub her ass.

    Trinity Spa. Streamwood - 80/ hr.

    YMMV here. I Had Kim for a Swedish massage. Really cute for her age. Real good massage, but on the flip, nothing.

    Did all the standard moves. Moved her hand, then flat out asked. She said other girls here do, but she doesn't.

    Not sure I want to risk another $80 for the massage and nothing happens on the flip.

    If anyone wants to TOFTT and report back on others, let the group know.

    Sky Spa. Schaumburg - 60 / hr.

    Maybe a relative newbie mistake, but $60 for a massage may be too low for a HE AMP.

    Plus side, solid massage from a nice lady.

    Negative, no He on flip. She was polite on declining my ask, but still, will not go back since I have my own legit CMT who charges the same and is better.

    Hope this helps guys. Still looking to review Q Spa in Bartlett, Lux in Buffalo grove, M2 and others. PM me with any questions or if anyone has any tips for this relative newbie.

  9. #14623

    AMP around NW Suburbs

    Morning all. Brutus be here. Decided to start posting about AMPs in Schaumburg.

    Magic Hands. Schaumburg - 75/ hr 105/1. 5 hr: Really nice Chinese ladies here.

    Nana. Seems to be the mamasan.

    A little older but let's be honest guys, you aren't going to get the little Asian girls in the pictures.

    If you are looking for a really great theraputic massage with a HE, she's perfect for you.

    Jo Jo (weekends only) - slim and cute, great laugh. Decent English. Little tease after flip. Again, a solid massage with HE.

    Jenny: The cutest of the bunch. English is a little worse than the rest, but not bad enough where you can't talk and give her direction.

    Good back walk and good hands. Good tease before and after flip. Best HE of the bunch.

    Healing Hands. Schaumburg - 80/ hr (Korean).

    I don't remember her name, but seems to be the oldest of the bunch. Still looks good her age. Very nice massage and great HE. No tease.

    Was worried it wasn't going to happen, but she smiled and happily obliged.

    Strattled me 69 style (clothed) while doing the HE, but let me get in her shorts and rub her ass.

    Trinity Spa. Streamwood - 80/ hr.

    YMMV here. I Had Kim for a Swedish massage. Really cute for her age. Real good massage, but on the flip, nothing.

    Did all the standard moves. Moved her hand, then flat out asked. She said other girls here do, but she doesn't.

    Not sure I want to risk another $80 for the massage and nothing happens on the flip.

    If anyone wants to TOFTT and report back on others, let the group know.

    Sky Spa. Schaumburg - 60 / hr.

    Maybe a relative newbie mistake, but $60 for a massage may be too low for a HE AMP.

    Plus side, solid massage from a nice lady.

    Negative, no He on flip. She was polite on declining my ask, but still, will not go back since I have my own legit CMT who charges the same and is better.

    Hope this helps guys. Still looking to review Q Spa in Bartlett, Lux in Buffalo grove, M2 and others. PM me with any questions or if anyone has any tips for this relative newbie.

  10. #14622

    Belmont Spa

    Have visited 3 times in the past week and a half. I've gotten to see Yuki, Eva and Sarah. PM for details.

  11. #14621

    West town

    First post. Have explored a lot in the past few months in the wicker / UK village / west town areas. My absolute go-to is on Grand west of the 9 bus. Two cute young-ish girls, they both give out numbers after repeat visits, and are receptive to all kinds of out-of-left-field-requests I've thrown at them (dunno if FS is on the table as it's not my thing). Highly recommend.

    Favorite legit spot is Bodywise on Ashland which I wish I could crack. A comment on RM a few weeks back said they seemed to be "loosening" but I haven't had luck. Really fantastic massage though.

  12. #14620

    FBSM Feedback

    Hi Fellas,

    I'm coming to your fair city this week, and I'm going to get a FBSM or two. After reading through this and the oThER site, I settled on the following options.

    1. Gizellie BP.

    2. Stacy BP 8682.

    3. Malena BP 9180.

    4. Alyssa Tantra.

    In order of importance, most important first, I want a 1. Good sensual massage 2. Big boobs 3. Near downtown loop / reasonable subway ride away 4. CBJ. The CBJ is totally optional.

    Are there any red flags on this list? Anyone else I should consider? I know Alyssa doesn't have big boobs, but her reviews are out of sight. (I'd love to see Margot at Logan for the same reason, but she doesn't seem to be working.) Private Message is fine.

    Thanks for any assistance you might provide! And sorry for crossposting!

  13. #14619
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    21 is legal age correct? Its possible they don't want you as a customer. If you are 21 and have cash, there should be no problems.

    If you look under 21, show them your license if you really want to try the place out. Gunnison exists for newbies. Lee is the mamasan. There is only one mamasan. She use to provide the massages years ago. Try united spa on harlem avenue. Its 10 minutes away from gunnison. You should have no problem at united. They are a FS shop so bring some cash for tip.

    Last comment to you. At 21 stay out of the hobby. You don't want to be 40 years old still visiting spas for some standard action. Xabi.
    Yeah I look like I'm less than 21 and I guess they just don't want me as a customer. I had money and was ready to pay but they said they are busy and I should come back in an hour. They thought I won't come back but I did and mamasan looked kinda angry and said they were closed LOL. Nevermind. I go to one spa on belmont like twice a year and they are great. I've never been to united tho. I will look it up. Thanks bro.

  14. #14618

    Kicked Out

    Quote Originally Posted by SykescorA  [View Original Post]
    Wish they would let me in LOL. I was kicked out for being too young. I'm 21. Any advice on how to sneak in anyway? Dress older or wait for different mamasan? I'd really like to visit them since its the closest spa to where I live.
    21 is legal age correct? Its possible they don't want you as a customer. If you are 21 and have cash, there should be no problems.

    If you look under 21, show them your license if you really want to try the place out. Gunnison exists for newbies. Lee is the mamasan. There is only one mamasan. She use to provide the massages years ago. Try united spa on harlem avenue. Its 10 minutes away from gunnison. You should have no problem at united. They are a FS shop so bring some cash for tip.

    Last comment to you. At 21 stay out of the hobby. You don't want to be 40 years old still visiting spas for some standard action. Xabi.

  15. #14617
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    This happens every year. The place takes a vacation while waiting for new girls. It's been open for at least 15 years and will remain open forever. Gunnison is untouchable. Nothing ever goes on there except standard fun and for that reason, along with some connections, it will remain open and safe to visit.
    Wish they would let me in LOL. I was kicked out for being too young. I'm 21. Any advice on how to sneak in anyway? Dress older or wait for different mamasan? I'd really like to visit them since its the closest spa to where I live.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape