Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 658 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3970

    Fucking Scumbag

    [Deleted by Admin]

    No, PM's are private and I didn't unlock his account.

    A2

  2. #3969

    Billbaloney

    This loser says he works nights as a janitor cleaning toilet.

    Quite fitting for a human feces to be doing such a well deserving job. Hey, theres nothing like being billbaloney, who should be registered as a class a, be, see and motherfucking notorious sex offender. This is the worst loser of its kind. Wait till I show you guys some shit. Just wait and see.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    DD2/ Spermburper, how do you look in the Mirror? Every guy on this site, and others, knows you are a CONFIRMED fudge packer. Actually strike that, a fudge packee. Its like you think we will forget that you have actually had cock in both your holes and from your reviews apparently like it.

    Isn't there some site you will be happier on, like maybe packmybrownstar.com or something?

  3. #3968

    Coincidence

    The RAT sees a post mentioning a sting and here he comes to give you his worthless 2 cents.

    Be warned of Nrlmus the parlor rat when trading intel via pm, he might have you walk into absting.

    You've been warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I think the preacher got himself some sinners to convert. I think we're giving a cause to the righteous. Dude, we know our risks and do this little thing of ours willingly happily and without wearing rose glasses. Hotel busts are relatively rare and often are well advertised in advance. Moreover most of us (and more importantly our ladies) are well aware about towns or hotels where busts are more likely to happen.

    Moreover, do you know how many police officers are here among us? No, not as police officers per se, but rather themselves as hobbyists, as prostitutes' clients? I bet you there are more then few. What do I base this assertion on? There are several ladies that I see regularly. Every one of them has a police officer as a client. In fact one of them actually has 3 police officers in her client base and from various cities and towns. Those police officers also seem to know about anti-prostitution-related activities that are happening (or about to happen) in other towns. The ladies seem to be always aware when the heat is about to come on.

    I too have seen some hobbyists in courtrooms. But not many. Most of them get picked up on the Dot or in Chelsea anyway. Hotel stings do happen but they're relatively rare. Could we get ourselves outed in mass media? Of course we could. Is it likely to happen. It's as likely to happen as you dying in a car crush. In fact probably less so.

    So ladies and gents don't listen to Mr. Jeishein. We know what he says happens but the way he puts it he exaggerates profoundly. Ladies, you enjoy your hooking so we can enjoy our hobbying to the fullest but we live in the puritan society that spends its apparently limitless resources of chasing around consenting adults so our eyes should always be wide open and when hobbying we should always be aware of our surroundings and attract as little attention to ourselves as possible (like don't wear red). Life without vice is a life of a human amoeba, and / or a life full of useless high moral values that produce the likes of those who apparently have no mission in life and are constantly in the search for some sort of self-actualization, alike Mr. Jeishein.

    I wouldn't want viceless lifes on my children or on my grandchildren because I want them to live full lifes, full of interests and dare and neither one of those ever comes without a vice.

    So Mr. Jeishein I do encourage you to go away. I also encourage my fellow hobbyists not to respond to him or if you respond, don't respond with the way I responded but respond rudely. Throw as much sewage on him here in the Massholes as you possibly can. I can see that this man is a weakling. After a while it'll become so uncomfortable and would seem so brutal for him that he'd say "Why should I put up with this!" and go away. Otherwise this guy obviously craves civilized discourse. If we give it to him, he'd always be here trying to discourage us from seeing our beautiful ladies.

    That's it. "No more Mister Nice Guy". Not this asshole.

  4. #3967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    I was personally acquainted with a man who became a person of interest in a a homicide / aggravated sexual assault case because he had visited the victim, a prostitute, earlier on the day of the crime and a condom containing his semen was collected from a waste basket in the room as evidence. Also, texts he sent the victim were on her cellular phone. As this man was already a convicted felon his DNA was on file with the FBI crime lab. The man was arrested and detained. His name appeared in The Boston Herald as well as several internet news outlets, where they continue to remain. The State Police subsequently identified and arrested the actual perpetrator and the first man was free to go, after spending 4 days in jail and accruing a few thousand dollars in legal fees, and having his already questionable reputation decimated for good. The only fanciful, made for television information I see on this thread is the notion that one can walk into a police sting and walk away because they didn't make an offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    I am not trying to dissuade anybody from doing anything. I don't care what people do. Once more, this thread is about news and media reports. Intrinsic to such a thread is the concern of having one's photograph and charges published in a news report upon arrest. After reading some of the "advice" proffered here as to sneaking around hotels and how to handle the police, I am simply offering another opinion. And in my opinion going to a hotel in 2016 to engage in the solicitation of a prostitute is risky at best, and some may justifiably label it as insane, given the new sentencing guidelines, legal definitions, the hotel personnel's updated policies on these matters, etc. Arrests are left to the discretion of law enforcement, right or wrong, and the result will invariably a published mugshot and police report, including the defendant's home address. Now, again, if the case is thrown out or acquitted, the negative publicity stands as does the arrest record, the latter until the defendant petitions to have it sealed. In terms of addiction to prostitutes, yes, this is a well documented phenomenon. Not all men who solicit prostitutes are necessarily addicted, but a good number of them are addicted to prostitutes, pornography, strip clubs, etc. This has long been established. I would guess from the reactions of those individuals who become angry and sarcastic upon being informed that they are engaging in a risky, illegal enterprise are symptomatic of this.
    I think the preacher got himself some sinners to convert. I think we're giving a cause to the righteous. Dude, we know our risks and do this little thing of ours willingly happily and without wearing rose glasses. Hotel busts are relatively rare and often are well advertised in advance. Moreover most of us (and more importantly our ladies) are well aware about towns or hotels where busts are more likely to happen.

    Moreover, do you know how many police officers are here among us? No, not as police officers per se, but rather themselves as hobbyists, as prostitutes' clients? I bet you there are more then few. What do I base this assertion on? There are several ladies that I see regularly. Every one of them has a police officer as a client. In fact one of them actually has 3 police officers in her client base and from various cities and towns. Those police officers also seem to know about anti-prostitution-related activities that are happening (or about to happen) in other towns. The ladies seem to be always aware when the heat is about to come on.

    I too have seen some hobbyists in courtrooms. But not many. Most of them get picked up on the Dot or in Chelsea anyway. Hotel stings do happen but they're relatively rare. Could we get ourselves outed in mass media? Of course we could. Is it likely to happen. It's as likely to happen as you dying in a car crush. In fact probably less so.

    So ladies and gents don't listen to Mr. Jeishein. We know what he says happens but the way he puts it he exaggerates profoundly. Ladies, you enjoy your hooking so we can enjoy our hobbying to the fullest but we live in the puritan society that spends its apparently limitless resources of chasing around consenting adults so our eyes should always be wide open and when hobbying we should always be aware of our surroundings and attract as little attention to ourselves as possible (like don't wear red). Life without vice is a life of a human amoeba, and / or a life full of useless high moral values that produce the likes of those who apparently have no mission in life and are constantly in the search for some sort of self-actualization, alike Mr. Jeishein.

    I wouldn't want viceless lifes on my children or on my grandchildren because I want them to live full lifes, full of interests and dare and neither one of those ever comes without a vice.

    So Mr. Jeishein I do encourage you to go away. I also encourage my fellow hobbyists not to respond to him or if you respond, don't respond with the way I responded but respond rudely. Throw as much sewage on him here in the Massholes as you possibly can. I can see that this man is a weakling. After a while it'll become so uncomfortable and would seem so brutal for him that he'd say "Why should I put up with this!" and go away. Otherwise this guy obviously craves civilized discourse. If we give it to him, he'd always be here trying to discourage us from seeing our beautiful ladies.

    That's it. "No more Mister Nice Guy". Not this asshole.

  5. #3966

    Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieDewu2  [View Original Post]
    You really need your medication to calm down.

    You have been playing in baconshits playpen so long your head is clogged with shit or is it still your mouth?

    Squeal for us. Troll those tranny pages and squeal for us.
    DD2/ Spermburper, how do you look in the Mirror? Every guy on this site, and others, knows you are a CONFIRMED fudge packer. Actually strike that, a fudge packee. Its like you think we will forget that you have actually had cock in both your holes and from your reviews apparently like it.

    Isn't there some site you will be happier on, like maybe packmybrownstar.com or something?

  6. #3965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Billy Boy The Pussy!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Have some balls and answer this in The Massholes thread.

    There are good guys here posting solid info and you are polluting the thread.

    If you don't I strongly recommend that A2 ban your ass as you are worse than a bible thumping do gooder who brings zero value here.

    Come on little fella, join me in massholes and dance with the Devil!
    Yea I'm sure he's REALLY afraid of you!! We are both shaking in our boots with fear from you asshole!! LOL! Come on back to the RAT TRAP. I will finish you off there! Don't make me Chase you faggot.

    Chris5.

  7. #3964

    Calm Down

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    You consistently prove there's nobody home upstairs in your head. You are your own worst enemy everytime you post you validate your level of stupidity.
    You really need your medication to calm down.

    You have been playing in baconshits playpen so long your head is clogged with shit or is it still your mouth?

    Squeal for us. Troll those tranny pages and squeal for us.

  8. #3963

    Dickie Dimwit

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieDewu2  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see you're still trolling the tranny sites. You and bacon shits must enjoy that squealing sound you each make.

    I think you both should admit that you troll the tranny sites for action. You have proven that.
    You consistently prove there's nobody home upstairs in your head. You are your own worst enemy everytime you post you validate your level of stupidity.

  9. #3962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieDewu2  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see you're still trolling the tranny sites. You and bacon shits must enjoy that squealing sound you each make.

    I think you both should admit that you troll the tranny sites for action. You have proven that.
    Billy AKA bacon is a tranny. Yard is just a puppet.

    Chris5.

  10. #3961

    Tranny Troller

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardape08  [View Original Post]
    Come on now Dickmeister everyone here knows they're two different people. You are one Dumb Fuck. And everyone also knows you and Spermsac are one in the same and that you like to be on the bottom as a Tight End / Wide Receiver type. And I'll bet that hole of yours is as wide as the Grand Canyon by now. And everyone also knows your buddy Ambrose is Smokescreen.

    You see most here know how to read between the lines and your debating skills and arguments have always been as weak as they come. It takes more than just blurting something out to make it true.

    The thing that I don't get is if you like cock so much to join multiple Tranny sites why do you even care what anyone else thinks. After all society is not like the old days where you had to stay in the closet or hide in P Town.

    You would have earned more respect if you just admitted you like dating men in wigs and sucking cock.
    Glad to see you're still trolling the tranny sites. You and bacon shits must enjoy that squealing sound you each make.

    I think you both should admit that you troll the tranny sites for action. You have proven that.

  11. #3960

    You're right admin 2

    You're an asswipe.

    Yes, indeed I am, perhaps going forward you will keep me out of your stupidity.

    A2


    Quote Originally Posted by Negsiro  [View Original Post]
    You're right, I'm a douchebag and I'm really sorry. It's just that my mommy never liked me and the only place I can get any attention is on this forum. Please don't ban me, I'll eat a mile of shit if you promise not to.

  12. #3959

    Pathetic loser

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    In several posts, your friend treated me with sarcasm and arrogance, therefore I find him to be unlikeable. As far as the content of my posts, I have been direct and to the point regarding hotel based sting operations. You claim to be an officer of the court, yet you encourage the men here to break the law, and then advise them how to behave to evade arrest. While you state that the scenarios I've offered are far fetched and unlikely, men are getting arrested on a regular basis in both Massachusetts and the entire country and having their photos and information published on the internet regardless of the outcome of their cases. Prove me wrong.
    Have some balls and answer this in The Massholes thread.

    There are good guys here posting solid info and you are polluting the thread.

    If you don't I strongly recommend that A2 ban your ass as you are worse than a bible thumping do gooder who brings zero value here.

    Come on little fella, join me in massholes and dance with the Devil!

  13. #3958
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    You, sir, are a troll. The Point of your posts are to irritate and get a emotional response. Yes, men & woman get arrested throughout the US on prostitution charges. That is not newsworthy on this board.

    Your scenarios regarding DNA are material for novels and made for tv movies. Is it possible? Sure but what police force is going to expend their budget to get a conviction for prostitution? Your scenarios a very fanciful.

    As I indicated before, the Boston website would be pleased to have you relegated to the cozy confines of the Masshole board.
    I was personally acquainted with a man who became a person of interest in a a homicide / aggravated sexual assault case because he had visited the victim, a prostitute, earlier on the day of the crime and a condom containing his semen was collected from a waste basket in the room as evidence. Also, texts he sent the victim were on her cellular phone. As this man was already a convicted felon his DNA was on file with the FBI crime lab. The man was arrested and detained. His name appeared in The Boston Herald as well as several internet news outlets, where they continue to remain. The State Police subsequently identified and arrested the actual perpetrator and the first man was free to go, after spending 4 days in jail and accruing a few thousand dollars in legal fees, and having his already questionable reputation decimated for good. The only fanciful, made for television information I see on this thread is the notion that one can walk into a police sting and walk away because they didn't make an offer.

  14. #3957
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb4512  [View Original Post]
    "I understand that you are addicted to prostitutes, and I don't anticipate that I or anyone else will talk you out of it. Nor do I really care what happens to you, as you present yourself to be a rather unlikeable character".

    Is it that you are not a monger and that you don't see prostitutes? What is your profession how do you know so much about stings? What I gather is that you are trying to dissuade usasg members to see escorts! Isn't the point of joining and contributing to this site is to support the sex work profession? Why are you trying to talk guys out of seeing us? Addicted to prostitutes? Which makes a guy an unlikeable character? Why did you join this board if you don't see escorts? If you do see escorts then you are addicted too. If you don't see escorts it seems weird to join and talk the guys out of seeing us. Makes you sound pretty shady!

    Again what is your profession? I think I have an idea and it's not very welcome on this board.
    I am not trying to dissuade anybody from doing anything. I don't care what people do. Once more, this thread is about news and media reports. Intrinsic to such a thread is the concern of having one's photograph and charges published in a news report upon arrest. After reading some of the "advice" proffered here as to sneaking around hotels and how to handle the police, I am simply offering another opinion. And in my opinion going to a hotel in 2016 to engage in the solicitation of a prostitute is risky at best, and some may justifiably label it as insane, given the new sentencing guidelines, legal definitions, the hotel personnel's updated policies on these matters, etc. Arrests are left to the discretion of law enforcement, right or wrong, and the result will invariably a published mugshot and police report, including the defendant's home address. Now, again, if the case is thrown out or acquitted, the negative publicity stands as does the arrest record, the latter until the defendant petitions to have it sealed. In terms of addiction to prostitutes, yes, this is a well documented phenomenon. Not all men who solicit prostitutes are necessarily addicted, but a good number of them are addicted to prostitutes, pornography, strip clubs, etc. This has long been established. I would guess from the reactions of those individuals who become angry and sarcastic upon being informed that they are engaging in a risky, illegal enterprise are symptomatic of this.

  15. #3956

    No interest in proving you wrong.

    You, sir, are a troll. The Point of your posts are to irritate and get a emotional response. Yes, men & woman get arrested throughout the US on prostitution charges. That is not newsworthy on this board.

    Your scenarios regarding DNA are material for novels and made for tv movies. Is it possible? Sure but what police force is going to expend their budget to get a conviction for prostitution? Your scenarios a very fanciful.

    As I indicated before, the Boston website would be pleased to have you relegated to the cozy confines of the Masshole board.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    In several posts, your friend treated me with sarcasm and arrogance, therefore I find him to be unlikeable. As far as the content of my posts, I have been direct and to the point regarding hotel based sting operations. You claim to be an officer of the court, yet you encourage the men here to break the law, and then advise them how to behave to evade arrest. While you state that the scenarios I've offered are far fetched and unlikely, men are getting arrested on a regular basis in both Massachusetts and the entire country and having their photos and information published on the internet regardless of the outcome of their cases. Prove me wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape