Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 9864
-
03-07-16 18:02 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 674Not Too Savvy Dickie Boy
Come on now Dickmeister everyone here knows they're two different people. You are one Dumb Fuck. And everyone also knows you and Spermsac are one in the same and that you like to be on the bottom as a Tight End / Wide Receiver type. And I'll bet that hole of yours is as wide as the Grand Canyon by now. And everyone also knows your buddy Ambrose is Smokescreen.
Originally Posted by DickieDewu2
[View Original Post]
You see most here know how to read between the lines and your debating skills and arguments have always been as weak as they come. It takes more than just blurting something out to make it true.
The thing that I don't get is if you like cock so much to join multiple Tranny sites why do you even care what anyone else thinks. After all society is not like the old days where you had to stay in the closet or hide in P Town.
You would have earned more respect if you just admitted you like dating men in wigs and sucking cock.
-
03-07-16 17:47 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 566CockHunter
Boy, you are an amateur, you have no game and no originality. You aint ready for the Major League.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
I found a video of your Ginger on the web. I knew she had been passed around but dude, this is a little overboard.
http://www.xvideos.com/video2159063/...ed_amateur_jap
-
03-07-16 17:21 #3952Banned Member

Posts: 1218BillyBullshitter
'Chicken-Shit' II, scumbag, Ginger sent me this text today, ' TH don't forget to say Hi to my little biitch in Bahston ' . ' If he shows his dick face in OTown, I'm going to strap on fuck his ass hole bloody, he's going to squeal like a pig ' . She's such a sweetheart my girl Ginger, isn't she? Have a nice day little biitch lmao.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
TrailHunter & Ginger.
-
03-07-16 16:24 #3951Douchebag

Posts: 137In several posts, your friend treated me with sarcasm and arrogance, therefore I find him to be unlikeable. As far as the content of my posts, I have been direct and to the point regarding hotel based sting operations. You claim to be an officer of the court, yet you encourage the men here to break the law, and then advise them how to behave to evade arrest. While you state that the scenarios I've offered are far fetched and unlikely, men are getting arrested on a regular basis in both Massachusetts and the entire country and having their photos and information published on the internet regardless of the outcome of their cases. Prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 16:03 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 1856Thank you my good friend
Wanted to take a second to thank you my friend for the kind post. The saddest part is that I thought I was pretty reasonable in my post as you can read below:
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
"I guess the first sentence should be welcome. So welcome. Now ordinarily the next would be a thank-you for the great review. So. Beautiful staff with amazing assets. And an all fun massage sounds positive and the fact that you would repeat would give me cause to consider. Of course here is where we go wrong a bit.
So we know it is in Greater Boston. Now that's a pretty large area. At least north or south of Boston. And we assume it is a lady. But is she American or Asian or black or other. Is she young or old or in between. Amazing assets. I'm guessing nice boobs and ass. And it sounds like there are more than just one lady there. Massage lacking. Was there a massage at all or was it just a so-so massage. And Lots of fun. I'm guessing from the $$ you paid that it was FS with some other enjoyment built in. Or I'm hoping for $$ you got laid.
So anyway. I haven't got a clue where you went or what you got or if it would interest me. And oh yea. How to contact this person or group of people. So unless you want to become one of 'those newbies' then how about a redo with some info we can use. And oh yea I meant welcome! And get your buddy to join too but let hem read this as far as writing reviews. SO. ".
I welcomed him to the forum, told him I was intrigued by what he wrote and was courteous in my going through his post asking questions. The only part of the post that could be considered condescending was the last sentence or two. And then welcomed him again and asked that he invite his buddy. So not really sure why he would get so po'd. But hell. He did. Now whenever I am going to write a missive (and I'm not a newbie) I always check the posting history of the gent I'm replying to just to make sure I'm not taking on someone / something I'm going to regret. Maybe words to live by for anyone (esp a newbie) to remember before they go off at the mouth. SO.
-
03-07-16 15:53 #3949Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844So reading between the lines Jeishein14 you quote:
"I understand that you are addicted to prostitutes, and I don't anticipate that I or anyone else will talk you out of it. Nor do I really care what happens to you, as you present yourself to be a rather unlikeable character".
Is it that you are not a monger and that you don't see prostitutes? What is your profession how do you know so much about stings? What I gather is that you are trying to dissuade usasg members to see escorts! Isn't the point of joining and contributing to this site is to support the sex work profession? Why are you trying to talk guys out of seeing us? Addicted to prostitutes? Which makes a guy an unlikeable character? Why did you join this board if you don't see escorts? If you do see escorts then you are addicted too. If you don't see escorts it seems weird to join and talk the guys out of seeing us. Makes you sound pretty shady!
Again what is your profession? I think I have an idea and it's not very welcome on this board.
-
03-07-16 14:32 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 55Balowme and bacon shits one and the same
Hopefully by now people realize that bacon shits and baloney ass are one and the same. Both love trolling the tranny sites.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
Find anything new assholes?
You probably have bacon ass hiding in the closet as usual.
-
03-07-16 14:23 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 198Body worshp
Joeyg I most certainly did not attack you. I PM'd you and simply pointed out that you had only one post and it was to recommend her and that it made you like a shill. Not that she needs that sort of thing but it didn't do you or her any favors. I apologize if I came across like a douchbag but I was merely pointing someting out and if I was trying to be a douchbag I would have said something in open forum.
Originally Posted by JoeyG1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 12:45 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 566Good idea
Howard and LJB.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
I will leave the light on in anticipation of your new friend joining Massholes thread. You have my word that I will treat him with the respect that he deserves.
-
03-07-16 11:54 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 7357History Billy Boy?
From what I remember I kicked you AND bacon boy's ass on this thread in December of last year! Obviously bacon boy never recovered and I sent his pussy ass into retirement. If I can recall, I was posting some pretty spectacular posts in your home city and you and bacon boy's went fucking MIA!! Your pathetic excuse was you were working a lot and didn't have time to come on here and defend yourself against my constant and repeated blows to you son! You ain't got no fucking job you punk ass coward! My goal is to send your GAY ass into retirement NEXT! Just like your cowardly buddy bacon!
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
03-07-16 10:09 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 229What is YOUR profession, by the way?
Originally Posted by Jeishein14
[View Original Post]
I hope for your sake you didn't come to this site hoping to make friends and exchange information, that, instead, you came here with the intent to alienate yourself by spouting meandering nonsense and, now, attacking the character of respected contributors to this board. Why? Because I like to see people succeed and be happy. You ARE doing an excellent job at the latter. Bravo! Pretty soon you'll be joining the illustrious company of Bozscaggs, Negriso and a handful of others who populate the "Ignore Lists" of countless members based on their pointless argumentativeness, lunacy, and general trolling. I know you'll soon be joining them on mine! Perhaps the Massholes forum is the place for you. I don't know. I don't venture there as I haven't the time or inclination to engage with idiots.
That said, let's stop wasting bandwidth. I have better things to do. Andy's out of town and Miss Crump is feeling a little neglected. Howard Sprague out. <whump hummmmmm.
-
03-07-16 08:49 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 30What Gallo said. Even though he attacked me for saying the exact same thing.
Originally Posted by Gallo1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 07:35 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 7357Hey Billy Boy
What happened to bacon boy? Did I scare him into retirement? LOL!! Been on any gay porno sites lately?
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
03-07-16 03:54 #3941Douchebag

Posts: 243I'm sorry
For asking for cock here, I thought I was signed into the rough rider forum.
-
03-06-16 21:52 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 566History
Chris / cockhunter.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
You may want to review how things went last time you came here. I will add I am way more pissed off now than I was then.










Reply With Quote




