Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 658 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3940

    History

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Lmao!! You sound very angry and hostile!! Did I piss down your throat asshole?

    LOL.

    Chris5.
    Chris / cockhunter.

    You may want to review how things went last time you came here. I will add I am way more pissed off now than I was then.

  2. #3939
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    WTH are you doing on this forum, Caped Crusader? LMAO.
    The title of this thread is News And Media Reports. Given the nature of this website, I would assume the news and media reports referred to are about prostitution stings. After reading some of the suggestions to avoid arrest, and contrasting these suggestions with the realities I have encountered in the course of my profession, I thought it may be helpful to some members to inform them of the true nature of these arrests and their consequences, not the least of which is becoming the subject of one of the forementioned news and media reports, which, you may recall, is the title of this thread. Now, I understand you take exception to the things I've written. I understand that you are addicted to prostitutes, and I don't anticipate that I or anyone else will talk you out of it. Nor do I really care what happens to you, as you present yourself to be a rather unlikeable character. So again, to answer your question, in keeping with the original topic of this thread-news and media reports- my contributions have been in regard to exactly that.

  3. #3938
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if you're disputing the "inevitability of publicity if you're arrested". More likely your compulsion to act out with prostitutes is of more importance to you than your instinct for self preservation. Makes no difference to me. I see a thousand guys like you come and go every year.
    WTH are you doing on this forum, Caped Crusader? LMAO.

  4. #3937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Why So Hostile?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Back for more I see, you all healed up from the last beating?

    The only advice you should be giving anyone is on scoring diseased crack ho's. I also see your new best friend NegR is looking for BBC, maybe you two should get a room? I hear you are missing the first "be" in BBC but Neggie will let it slide, he'll fuck anything as long as he can keep the price down and Stretch his dollars.

    Hey that's funny, he can stretch his dollars and you can stretch his shithole!
    Lmao!! You sound very angry and hostile!! Did I piss down your throat asshole?

    LOL.

    Chris5.

  5. #3936
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Your posts all concern the inevitability of publicity if you're arrested. "Cameras everywhere"! Wow.

    In contrast, other members post practical tips about which exits to use at hotels, the likelihood of intrusive / nosy staff, even the pros / cons of specific locales.

    I'm abandoning this thread -- and any hopes of your posting actual reviews or intel. Buh-bye!
    I'm not sure if you're disputing the "inevitability of publicity if you're arrested". More likely your compulsion to act out with prostitutes is of more importance to you than your instinct for self preservation. Makes no difference to me. I see a thousand guys like you come and go every year.

  6. #3935
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Good Luck Asshole

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeJay  [View Original Post]
    No one gives a crap what you think. I shared the info with some people who messaged about it. Let's wait and hear from them instead then. LOL.
    Stressed Out is probably the most respected and courteous member here, with a wealth of information that you'll never be able to tap into. Along with that, most other members will follow suit and ignore you. Welcome to the board, not.

  7. #3934

    Really you fuckin asswipe

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeJay  [View Original Post]
    No one gives a crap what you think. I shared the info with some people who messaged about it. Let's wait and hear from them instead then. LOL.
    Really. No one gives a crap what I think? Listen you fuckin asswipe. I'll take my rep, my posts and all the contacts / friends I have here against yours anytime. A fuckin newbie giving a no info useless review here and you really have the audacity (sorry for the big word here you moron) to criticize one who points out you need to give more info? Well I'm glad you passed on info to those who asked. Cause you ain't going to get shit from anyone else here. People like you are the reason this forum ain't what it used to be. Now your good friend is looking for some big cock. Go visit him. Oh he wants big cock. Yours won't do.

  8. #3933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry but you can't say that on this thread either. We don't judge, if you want some BBC punishing your backside, hey, it's your backside do what you want with it. We just don't let people talk about it here.

    A2

    PS, really, you took over my account and locked me the fuck out? Wanna have a race to see who can actually do that faster? 3, 2, 1 GO!


    You're an asswipe.
    Come on A2, hack that motherfucking ass's computer, change his screensaver into USG home page and encrypt the change!

    With what you do for living and where you live it probably would be a lunch-hour task for you! You know he deserves it! LOL.

  9. #3932

    Admin2

    You're right, I'm a douchebag and I'm really sorry. It's just that my mommy never liked me and the only place I can get any attention is on this forum. Please don't ban me, I'll eat a mile of shit if you promise not to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry but you can't say that on this thread either. We don't judge, if you want some BBC punishing your backside, hey, it's your backside do what you want with it. We just don't let people talk about it here.

    A2

    PS, really, you took over my account and locked me the fuck out? Wanna have a race to see who can actually do that faster? 3, 2, 1 GO!


    You're an asswipe.

  10. #3931

    Florida's mental midget

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    My advice to you is to immediately seek mental health counseling. Your rants are beyond ridiculous. You are an embarrassment to the Boston board. I'm thankful you don't live here in Florida you fucking retard!

    Smh.

    Chris5.
    Back for more I see, you all healed up from the last beating?

    The only advice you should be giving anyone is on scoring diseased crack ho's. I also see your new best friend NegR is looking for BBC, maybe you two should get a room? I hear you are missing the first "be" in BBC but Neggie will let it slide, he'll fuck anything as long as he can keep the price down and Stretch his dollars.

    Hey that's funny, he can stretch his dollars and you can stretch his shithole!

  11. #3930
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Illuminating insights

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    The reality of all this is that there are cameras everywhere. Your visit is a matter of permanent record. Your DNA via pubes and semen are left in the room, as are your fingerprints. If that hotel room becomes the scene of a violent crime at some point after you leave, and even though you may be innocent of said violent crime, you will be a person of interest and your reputation, family life, career prospects, etc. Are destroyed beyond repair. Or perhaps you even become a defendant in a criminal proceeding that could put you away for years. Does it happen? You bet your ass it happens.
    Your posts all concern the inevitability of publicity if you're arrested. "Cameras everywhere"! Wow.

    In contrast, other members post practical tips about which exits to use at hotels, the likelihood of intrusive / nosy staff, even the pros / cons of specific locales.

    I'm abandoning this thread -- and any hopes of your posting actual reviews or intel. Buh-bye!

  12. #3929
    Administrator


    Posts: 5246

    I'm sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Negsiro  [View Original Post]
    I NEED COCK! Can anybody PLEASE tell me where I can get some big COCK!
    I'm sorry but you can't say that on this thread either. We don't judge, if you want some BBC punishing your backside, hey, it's your backside do what you want with it. We just don't let people talk about it here.

    A2

    PS, really, you took over my account and locked me the fuck out? Wanna have a race to see who can actually do that faster? 3, 2, 1 GO!


    You're an asswipe.

  13. #3928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeishein14  [View Original Post]
    The examples I have given are all from actual criminal cases from both the District and Superior Courts. Your friend describes the elements that must be present in order to successfully prosecute a solicitation case. However, when dealing with the police, one should take into consideration that the police wrongfully arrest people every day. Some police officers plant evidence, lie, and do whatever it takes to bring a case. Others are simply not bright. So you may, in fact, be arrested and subsequently beat the case. My point is, irrespective of whether or not the case has any legs, once you are arrested for soliciting a prostitute, your life is ruined. You will be booked, photographed, and displayed on the internet with your mug shot and the charges. They can drop the charges the next morning or you may be acquitted. Unfortunately, the mugshot and charges are forever. If you're banking on the police to not arrest you because you think you're making all the right moves at a sting, I can point to a sorry procession of men who have had their lives shattered. Ask ANYBODY who spends time in a criminal court, from the court officers to the probation officers to the attorneys, and you will discover the cold hard truth about due process.
    Agree 100% .

  14. #3927
    Quote Originally Posted by StressedOut  [View Original Post]
    I guess the first sentence should be welcome. So welcome. Now ordinarily the next would be a thank-you for the great review. So. Beautiful staff with amazing assets. And an all fun massage sounds positive and the fact that you would repeat would give me cause to consider. Of course here is where we go wrong a bit.

    So we know it is in Greater Boston. Now that's a pretty large area. At least north or south of Boston. And we assume it is a lady. But is she American or Asian or black or other. Is she young or old or in between. Amazing assets. I'm guessing nice boobs and ass. And it sounds like there are more than just one lady there. Massage lacking. Was there a massage at all or was it just a so-so massage. And Lots of fun. I'm guessing from the $$ you paid that it was FS with some other enjoyment built in. Or I'm hoping for $$ you got laid.

    So anyway. I haven't got a clue where you went or what you got or if it would interest me. And oh yea. How to contact this person or group of people. So unless you want to become one of 'those newbies' then how about a redo with some info we can use. And oh yea I meant welcome! And get your buddy to join too but let hem read this as far as writing reviews. SO.
    No one gives a crap what you think. I shared the info with some people who messaged about it. Let's wait and hear from them instead then. LOL.

  15. #3926
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not, but he's a credible senior who has posted reviews and advice for noobs and mbrs alike. And what he's posted so far on this topic has been 100%.

    In contrast, with respect, you haven't posted any reviews to date but have been posting what I'd consider misinformation about "DNAA" samples and surveillance footage.
    The examples I have given are all from actual criminal cases from both the District and Superior Courts. Your friend describes the elements that must be present in order to successfully prosecute a solicitation case. However, when dealing with the police, one should take into consideration that the police wrongfully arrest people every day. Some police officers plant evidence, lie, and do whatever it takes to bring a case. Others are simply not bright. So you may, in fact, be arrested and subsequently beat the case. My point is, irrespective of whether or not the case has any legs, once you are arrested for soliciting a prostitute, your life is ruined. You will be booked, photographed, and displayed on the internet with your mug shot and the charges. They can drop the charges the next morning or you may be acquitted. Unfortunately, the mugshot and charges are forever. If you're banking on the police to not arrest you because you think you're making all the right moves at a sting, I can point to a sorry procession of men who have had their lives shattered. Ask ANYBODY who spends time in a criminal court, from the court officers to the probation officers to the attorneys, and you will discover the cold hard truth about due process.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape