Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6299
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPilot71  [View Original Post]
    She looks really good, but not nearly as good as in the pics. The pics are her but probably a bit dated and set you up for a high expectation. She was polite, but very rushed. I paid for half, and she was clearly irritated that I wanted to maximize that time. No lie, when I finished, I hadn't even got off the bed before she was returning phone calls and giving directions to the next fellow in line. I definitely will not repeat.
    I'm not sure the pictures are her. I know the face picture isn't. But the video is. I agree that she looks good but she was so very much into herself and taking calls, it really put me off.

  2. #6298

    Don't risk an outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by Gacac  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen, I'm heading into town this weekend and doing a little research. Any intel on this one? I believe all three ads are the same person. I have some email contact but not been able to find out much more.

    Thanks, Gacac.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sm...tress/21189657

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sm...e-now/19905238

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/l-...tment/21150913
    I personally haven't tried outcall before but I rarely hear of positive experiences. Most of them are scams; they will accept the money then state that prostitution is illegal.

    Personally I think it's worth it to pay the taxi cab fare to a well reviewed provider than to get scammed $$.

  3. #6297

    Interesting observation

    Quote Originally Posted by Peejay2015  [View Original Post]
    Thought the thumbnail was Michael Jackson".
    LOL! I see your point.

  4. #6296

    Shina

    I was in the mood again over the weekend but wanted a change of pace. I looked through the BP body rub section and saw that Shina, who normally works in DC, was hosting in the Herndon / Sterling area. I set up an appointment. Shina is a reasonably attractive Caucasian MILF who has decent reviews elsewhere. During my session she provided an OK rub followed by services commensurate with a body rub advertisement. Damage was $ for a 30-minute session; she also offers an hour for $. 5. Shina has a small but friendly dog, so keep that in mind if you or your SO have any type of allergies.

    Overall, I had a reasonably good time. Shina is worth your consideration, especially for mongers looking for more of a body rub session as well as those tired of the Asian crapshoot.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-dreams-in-herndon-va-saturday-tantra-slant/16641244
    Last edited by Tom McAn; 03-07-16 at 11:28. Reason: added link

  5. #6295

    Smokin' Hot

    Hello Gentlemen, I'm heading into town this weekend and doing a little research. Any intel on this one? I believe all three ads are the same person. I have some email contact but not been able to find out much more.

    Thanks, Gacac.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sm...tress/21189657

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sm...e-now/19905238

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/l-...tment/21150913

  6. #6294

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    I was about to put her on my radar. Are the pics accurate - meaning is she a nice looking lady? Was she hands on? Was she polite? Did she rush you? What does OSOG mean?

    Thanks!
    She looks really good, but not nearly as good as in the pics. The pics are her but probably a bit dated and set you up for a high expectation. She was polite, but very rushed. I paid for half, and she was clearly irritated that I wanted to maximize that time. No lie, when I finished, I hadn't even got off the bed before she was returning phone calls and giving directions to the next fellow in line. I definitely will not repeat.

  7. #6293

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Saw Toni a couple weeks ago. She is not GFE at all, typical BP girl that wants to get you out as soon as possible. YMMV.
    Concur. I gave her a shot when my planned date fell through. Not a bad experience, but very rushed. Considering her and Jenn work together, it is surprising how different their attitudes are.

  8. #6292
    Quote Originally Posted by CrapChute  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ashlie recently and I would say it was a positive experience. She is heavier than the picks show, she is a BBW that has a gut. Her picks are real. She has a good personality and will converse and respond during the main event. She gave a really great CBJ and did not stop quickly and kept going. No DATY, no greek, everything covered. . 80 for QV, $. 20 for half, $$ for the hour. It was not bad at all but it was not exactly what I look for but YMMV. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-bbw/15498174.
    Thought the thumbnail was Michael Jackson".

  9. #6291

    Ashlie

    I saw Ashlie recently and I would say it was a positive experience. She is heavier than the picks show, she is a BBW that has a gut. Her picks are real. She has a good personality and will converse and respond during the main event. She gave a really great CBJ and did not stop quickly and kept going. No DATY, no greek, everything covered. . 80 for QV, $. 20 for half, $$ for the hour. It was not bad at all but it was not exactly what I look for but YMMV. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-bbw/15498174.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AN.PNG‎   AN2.jpg‎  

  10. #6290

    Recommendations

    I will be in Dullies in mid April on business and was wondering if anyone would reccomend a provider I could see and have fun and no drama. I like ladies with big natural boobs and some curves. Then again I'm out of town so any fun is great! LOL.

  11. #6289

    Toni

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    I know Jenn is "GFE" type of girl. She is ok with everything, except speaking Greek to me. About Toni, I don't know anything about this girl. Thanks for the info.
    Saw Toni a couple weeks ago. She is not GFE at all, typical BP girl that wants to get you out as soon as possible. YMMV.

  12. #6288

    Roxane

    I dreamed of Roxane yesterday. Went for mina but not available so went for the New girl Amy had recommended. Pictures are pretty accurate. Body 10 (spinner bod with nice cees), face 7. 5-8. Real pleaser and not a time watcher at all. Opted for the hh for $$. Visit her, lovely girl. Only downside is that she doesn't speak english.

    Works with lee and mina, that should be enough deets for yall to find. Seniors pm for details.

  13. #6287

    Osog

    OSOG = One Shot On Goal.

    MSOG = Multiple Shots On Goal.

    I have not met Summer, so I can't comment on your more specific questions.

    Stay safe,

    Derringer.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    I was about to put her on my radar. Are the pics accurate - meaning is she a nice looking lady? Was she hands on? Was she polite? Did she rush you? What does OSOG mean?

    Thanks!

  14. #6286

    Sorry to hear it about Summer.

    I was about to put her on my radar. Are the pics accurate - meaning is she a nice looking lady? Was she hands on? Was she polite? Did she rush you? What does OSOG mean?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneNarrows  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sumer recently and here's the rundown. Standard two-call to a hotel by Springfield Mall (or whatever the hell they call it now). She describes herself as a "Dominican" but is probably light-skinned AA. She had a nice, curvy (but not fat) figure with a little baby damage. Session was just okay, $$. 2 for the hour and only OSOG. I don't recommend and I won't repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-town/22019437

  15. #6285

    Life is enhanced when you heed the lessons available to you

    Quote Originally Posted by LaneNarrows  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sumer recently and here's the rundown. Standard two-call to a hotel by Springfield Mall (or whatever the hell they call it now). She describes herself as a "Dominican" but is probably light-skinned AA. She had a nice, curvy (but not fat) figure with a little baby damage. Session was just okay, $$. 2 for the hour and only OSOG. I don't recommend and I won't repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-town/22019437
    Many posters on many occasions have suggested using Google to search phone numbers, and Google Image to search pictures. The pix should have been obvious as fakes, but a quick search confirms it.

    http://bit.ly/24HmWW2

    http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/3...mel_candy.html

    With no reviews, there's no good reason to risk over two hundred of your hard-earned dollars for a visit which may not even go for the full hour.

    As has been stated many times, if you're TOFTT, especially with no reviews and proven-fake pix, opt to begin with the shortest session possible, then upgrade if things are going well. You probably could have had the same one-shot experience for less than half of what you paid. Repeated bad and mediocre experiences are expensive lessons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape