Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6284

    Sumer. TOFTT

    I saw Sumer recently and here's the rundown. Standard two-call to a hotel by Springfield Mall (or whatever the hell they call it now). She describes herself as a "Dominican" but is probably light-skinned AA. She had a nice, curvy (but not fat) figure with a little baby damage. Session was just okay, $$. 2 for the hour and only OSOG. I don't recommend and I won't repeat.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-town/22019437

  2. #6283

    A Decent Time on This Roll of the Dice

    Knowing I was in for a crap shoot I called one of the many Asian ads and came up pretty lucky this time.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-0493/21839754

    I was able to set up via text and arrived at the apartment complex in the Herndon area. I arrived on their floor and my attendant came out into the hall and led me into a scantly furnished apartment where I was asked to remove my shoes at the door. I was shown to the room behind door number one and after seeing the two available ladies, I decided on doing two for the hour at $$. 6 . The two ladies taking care of me tonight were Mimi and Yoyo. Mimi was smaller (maybe younger. Hard to tell) but had a nice set of blot on see-Cups with huge nipples that were erect most of the time. Yoyo was a little older and had a nice natural set be be-Cups.

    Both ladies took off their tops and started a half assed massage. Yoyo wasn't bad but Mimi will need to learn a thing or two. On the flip, Yoyo gave a decent CBJ followed by K9 and mish. Yoyo was a snug fit and was an active participant in the action. All the while my friend Mimi was playing with the boys, nursing me and entertaining me throughout. I finished and they cleaned me up and started massage again as I had time left. I got my entire hour.

    I'll probably go back once just to get Mimi alone and try her out.

  3. #6282

    There's no way you image searched them

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaExpress26  [View Original Post]
    These other one I have don search images and phone but nothing comes up only their ads:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-now/18609841

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cials/19331286

    Have anyone seen any of these females any input will be helpful. This is me getting back into escort but after so many LE stinks I want to be more careful, I mostly do AMP now, I know a review on two you can find them on fredericksburg massage parlor. Back to this any info will be helpful thanks.
    The 1st one brought up hits on Pinterest and other pages of Colombian girls.

    http://bit.ly/1WY2RF8

    The 2nd one brings up hits for a Princess Jasmine on social media.

    http://bit.ly/1Y7y8a4

  4. #6281
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaExpress26  [View Original Post]
    I want to see one of these but I don't know who is a safe bet. I have google search the images and pic come out as a bust but with different numbers and the ad even has a video of her so I don't know what to think:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-doll/17469323

    These other one I have don search images and phone but nothing comes up only their ads:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-now/18609841

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cials/19331286

    Have anyone seen any of these females any input will be helpful. This is me getting back into escort but after so many LE stinks I want to be more careful, I mostly do AMP now, I know a review on two you can find them on fredericksburg massage parlor. Back to this any info will be helpful thanks.
    The first one has shitty reviews on the other site. Just run a Google search under her old number: 415-720-6030.

    The others look like they're using fake pics, but that's just my opinion. If you're in the mood for a Latina, there are better options I would recommend.

  5. #6280

    Common decency. Is it common.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoaminRoman  [View Original Post]
    Over the past few months I've posted a couple reports about the Chinese MILFs in the Centreville / Chantilly area. Some mongers sent PMs to query about certain details and, unfortunately, a couple mongers reported back that they were disappointed with their experience. I've thought about that for a while, mainly because I've always enjoyed my sessions with these ladies, and I've concluded that two things probably contributed to some mongers' disappointment.
    • First, I guess I'm to blame for part of the disappointment because I used a term that another monger had used (MILFs). In reality, these ladies are not classic MILFs, the hot-bodied 40-something cougars that one might encounter prowling the night clubs. Instead, these ladies are more or less just early middle-aged divorced Chinese women who are trying to earn some extra money for a variety of reasons. So, my referring to them as MILFs was not the best description.
    • Second - and this is important - is that these ladies aren't your typical professional provider. By professional, I mean that they aren't engaged in this for the long-term. Some might be; many are probably not. I don't know for certain, but it's an educated guess. Regardless, they are not akin to typical AMP provider, and it's in that sense that I'm saying they are not professionals. Because of that, when a customer arrives, they know that there is a basic expectation of the service. Beyond that, who knows? What I'm implying here is that, if you approach your session with these ladies as purely a business transaction (which, in the final analysis, it is), your session will probably wind up feeling like a business transaction. From our standpoint, we're paying for a session that we believe should include fireworks, intelligent conversation, and maybe even a small web of exotic and erotic intrigue. But from their standpoint, they are providing a basic service to satisfy a primordial carnal need or desire. The key here to having an enjoyable, rather than disappointing, session with one of these ladies is that you'll generally get from your experience what you put into it. Since these ladies are also human beings who have hopes and dreams and desires like anyone else, your best bet for an enjoyable experience depend largely on your ability to engage them and try to make the session feel like more than just one more business transaction.
    This second point might sound counter-intuitive, and you may be wondering or saying, "Why should I have to put in any work, since I'm paying?" That's a fair question, but the fair answer is that you will get what you've paid for: full service from the lady. I don't want to trivialize this, nor imply anything with this analogy, but it's like having a pet dog. If you just keep the dog in the backyard all its life and don't interact with it (aside from providing food, water, and shelter), you & your dog probably won't have a mutually memorable experience. The dog will not know what you expect, because you seldom interact with it. However, if you take time to interact with the dog, discovering its personality, and giving it a variety of experiences to enhance its existence, both you and the dog will likely bond very well.

    So, if you want a better chance of having an enjoyable session with these ladies, take a moment to reflect on what would tend to make them enjoy a visit from you as opposed to a visit from some other monger. Start there, and use your imagination to go further. It might not always work, but it should markedly increase the odds for you.

    For me, I've had multiple visits with Lulu, Nana, and Wendy, and one visit with Judy (with whom I intend to have a follow-up visit very soon). I've enjoyed every one of my sessions, and I've also found out some things about them that a "business transaction" visit would never reveal. I won't go into too much detail, but one wants to eventually have her own restaurant, one enjoys designing and making clothing, while another enjoys visiting the mountains. Big deal, you say? Perhaps, but why would they reveal such information to someone who views the session as he would a visit to the hardware store? Think about it.

    Oh, and one other point: One of the ladies said to me that many of the mongers she encounters are not very kind. Think about that one for a moment. That's on us, guys. That reflects poorly on us. One of the members of this board is constantly admonishing us to "Always be kind to the ladies." Apparently, his advice hasn't sunk into every monger's skull, yet. But that advice is probably THE key, at least as far as sessions with the Chinese "MILFs" are concerned, to having a good time.

    Finally, one caveat that I've said before: These ladies are not going to be everyone's cup of tea, Jasmine or otherwise. They don't have perfect figures, they aren't spring chickens, and they won't be the most beautiful woman you've ever laid eye upon. By the same token, they aren't Gorgons and Basilisks who will turn you to stone with a glance. They are, as before, just divorced Chinese ladies who are a bit older than the average woman in this business. When they open the door (if it's your first visit), let your expression show delight rather than disappointment. If it's a return visit, act as if you're delighted to see them again. And, if you approach the session as one in which you are going to try to make it enjoyable for both of you, and use your imagination a bit, you'll find that they will tend to open up a bit and will likely reciprocate in making the session more memorable for you, too. Some might say the price (6) is too high, especially if you also have to do some "work" yourself. However, the rejoinder is that $. 6 is nearly the same as you'll pay at a local AMP, only here you will receive full service and, depending on how you approach it, have a more enjoyable time.

    Just my two denarii worth; YMMV, depending. But for me, at least for the near term (and probably longer), I'm going to keep visiting, because I know that, at the end, Roman Junior is going to be limp and satisfied, my knees will be wobbly, and I'll go to sleep that night and have pleasant dreams.

    - Roman.
    Common decency. Is it common?

    I am a little disappointed that you had to explain this Roman. I am glad you did.

    What is a MILF? I am sure there are folks her that "hot bodied 40 somethings in night clubs" would like to encounter. (where are these night clubs?) However, my body is not likely to be what they are looking for. For me a MILF has a nice mature body. Not a kid, that wants sex with me. The second part is more important than the first part.

    In it Long term or short term? Treat them nice regardless! There are men and women out there that like being treated badly or so I have been told. I have never met such a person. Treat people well and of course treat people well that are doing such a personal service! I do not have the monger experience many have here, but I totally agree with you that the more you put in the more you get out. Making to woman feel good about serving you is so obviously to your benefit. This is not just true about the hobby, it is true about every encounter you have doctor, mechanic, accountant, boss, employee, lover.

  6. #6279

    Fairfax Tara

    I had a wonderful dream with Tara. There was some discussion of her last year that motivated me to seek a dream with her. It took some effort and time. She demurred my first attempt. She does not post pictures, but can be found on BP massage. She limits her appointments so it may take some time to have a dream with her. If you are looking for FS very young spinner, this is not your woman. She is an excellent masseuse that is out to please you with no drama and a slow complete approach to happiness. She also has some splendid headlights. If you have this dream, please be extra nice. I like this lady.

  7. #6278

    Belated Report and Thank you Part II

    Back in January I asked the board for suggestions for an upcoming trip I had planned for later in the month. I want to thank: MrSunnyHills, Bunker Buster, Roamin Roman, Jackbenimble17, JimSuttr for their helpful suggestions. I had been given hockey tickets for 2 Capitals games, one on Friday night and the other on Sunday. Well as luck would have it, they were the 2 games that were cancelled because of the blizzard. Of course they were not cancelled until I had driven up that Friday morning, and even with all the great suggestions at my option, the blizzard nixed most of them.

    So I was snowed in, in my Falls Church hotel and finally saw a window to get out of town that Sunday morning. I had brought snow shovels and dug my vehicle out and with my 4 wheel drive I was ready to escape, trusting I could get to I66 and get back home. I had done earlier research about the 42 year old Asian option that Roman has reported on. I knew they were at an extended hotel in Centreville and called them to see if they would agree to a blizzard discount as I only had $ for play. So I give them my ETA and headed out. I got off the Interstate to find Route 28 not in the best shape and the hotel access road and parking was not even plowed. It looked bleak, but wait the McDonalds had some accessibility and some parking room and I parked there and Sergeant Prestoned myself through the snow to the hotel. So she is an older gal, but with a very nice slenderish body, amenable to just about anything I asked to do and was not a clock watcher. Under just about any other circumstance it would have been great, but I guess her quiet demeanor and the absence of any fun or fake fun on her part made it somewhat of a challenge for my Johnson to get there. But we did and I would consider this option again, but hoping to get that toy fiend that Roman just reported about!

  8. #6277
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Liz is part of a separate group, not affiliated with Jenn.

    Jenn has been out of Manassas for the better part of a year. Her friend Toni seems OK, but my understanding is that she's not at all GFE.
    I know Jenn is "GFE" type of girl. She is ok with everything, except speaking Greek to me. About Toni, I don't know anything about this girl. Thanks for the info.

  9. #6276

    Anyone has seen them

    I want to see one of these but I don't know who is a safe bet. I have google search the images and pic come out as a bust but with different numbers and the ad even has a video of her so I don't know what to think:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-doll/17469323

    These other one I have don search images and phone but nothing comes up only their ads:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-now/18609841

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cials/19331286

    Have anyone seen any of these females any input will be helpful. This is me getting back into escort but after so many LE stinks I want to be more careful, I mostly do AMP now, I know a review on two you can find them on fredericksburg massage parlor. Back to this any info will be helpful thanks.

  10. #6275

    Judy. Again

    A repeat visit with Judy, one of the "Chinese MILFs", proved as satisfying as the first time around. In fact, this time the hour session lasted for about 75 minutes. We both lost track of time. Imagine that. As I said before, the term "MILF" really shouldn't be used of these ladies, since none (with the possible exception of Nana) really qualify for that term. They are more aptly described as middle-age "Chinese moms" who are probably just trying to make some additional income in this 7th year of Obama's economic "recovery. " At any rate, they are not the PYTs or hot "cougar" types that one would associate with the term "MILF", but they're also a lot less of a hassle. Also as I said before, they won't be every monger's preference. Still, for what I seek and what I receive, they more than meet expectations.

    As for the details on my session with Judy, there's not much more that I can add to what I've already said in prior posts. One detail is that she is perhaps quieter than the others, but not more passive (if that makes sense). If you're respectful, you'll find that the session will go much better than if you treat it as another "meat-and-greet" business transaction. (And, yes, I spelled it that way on purpose.).

    Another detail that became clear at the end of the session was that Judy enjoys pleasure. During our first session a few weeks ago, I brought along (and employed) a Lia "Encaser" vibrator, which she seemed to enjoy a whole lot. This last session, I brought along an Hitachi Magic Wand, which she also enjoyed. However, after we had wrapped things up and I was about to leave, she asked me where I had gotten "that other vibrator from last time" and how much it cost. She wanted to get one for herself. When you have a gal that asks about a vibrator that you brought the previous time, but didn't bring this time, you know that you're probably dealing with a gal who likes to have fun, even if she's not the best looking doll on the shelf. For me, that makes a session a whole lot more enjoyable, knowing that the lady is also enjoying the session, than it is having a session with a gal who's watching the clock while you bang away.

    So, for any who might be interested in seeing her, you can call the number in the BP ad and ask. I think she'll be here for another week before rotating out. And, as another fine monger says, "Always be kind to the ladies.".

    Roman.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/back-for-a-while-attractive-older-asian-703-209-7984-centreville/20050181

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lia.jpg‎  

  11. #6274

    Good catch

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracksmoak  [View Original Post]
    The second set of pictures belong to Kelly. I saw her a number of times 2 years ago. She retired from the game about 1-2 years ago to go live "happily" ever after with her psycho boyfriend. I would say that this is actually her as the location fits and the pictures are new. She used to show her entire face in the old ads. Non-GFE but worth it.
    Now I remember her ads; I think I called her, but never made it to see her.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/wash...-5622/1/155303

  12. #6273

    Third set of pix is Liz, not Jenn

    Liz is part of a separate group, not affiliated with Jenn.

    Jenn has been out of Manassas for the better part of a year. Her friend Toni seems OK, but my understanding is that she's not at all GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSex  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Jenn for a few times. She is usually working in Manassas. I like her long hair. The last time I saw her was almost a year ago. She offered double with her friend, but I passed. I will probably try that next time.

  13. #6272
    Quote Originally Posted by DickBalz  [View Original Post]
    She is a very sweet Korean, maybe in her early 30's? Raised in US, so she speaks perfect English. The pics in her BP ad are all of her and are accurate, she is thin. Only plays safe. She had all of her teeth knocked out, so she wears dentures which conveniently come out during CBJ. Several fellow mongers PMed me when she was working in Martinsburg, and everyone of them liked her. One of them got two pops with no complaint, I am too old to know. I never tried DATY or DATO, so I don't know about that, but I did hit it miss, doggie, RGC, etc. Never asked about the 3rd input. I do know she is available any hour of the day or night, as I have seen her a number of times. Charges 140 hh, 200 hr. Phone 571 233 0810 Advertises on NoVa BP escort section. Use the BP "Search" under "Sweet Asian Princess" and you should get a hit. (I just got a new MAC, and I don't know how to link the ad). The ad says, "New In Town! Naughty As Hell & As Sweet As Heaven Sweet Asian Princess-30" Her pics always include one with her legs spread and her middle finger pointed down. Dick.
    Here is her link: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ncess/21582037.

    I just saw her this morning. I think she is the one in the picture because I can see her tattoo on her back. It was easy to schedule an appointment with her. She accepts text. She is staying with her friend at a townhouse in Sterling. She lives in the basement. She is very friendly and attractive enough for me to go through the hh session. She has A cup, but her tight kitty makes up for it. Her body rates at least a 7/10 for a BP girl. I have to admit that her CBJ (Gum Job) was good. The only 2 things that I didn't like are the smell in her room and the location. She smokes, so the smoke stayed in my clothes and body for at least half an hour after I left. The location is far away from where I am. If you don't mind the drive and the smell of smoke, then go for it. She is a very nice girl.

  14. #6271
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnr32  [View Original Post]
    I've been a "lurker" on here for a while as I travel frequently and generally "strike out" because most of these BP girls flake on you or need to have 2 local references. That's pretty hard to do when you're only in that city for a week or less at a time maybe once per year. Was watching all the ads for this area for about a week prior and doing due diligence on the research and finally settled on Jen. She has several phone numbers and told me she previously used to post in this area under the name Liz; she has several reviews on ThE otheR site as well. Her prices are about the average I've seen advertised but appear to fluctuate depending on day of the week so might want to factor that into your plans if you have the time to wait around.

    Anyway, standard call system, one for the setup, sends address via text, call upon arrival to a decent hotel in a (what felt like / appeared) safe area of Woodbridge (I actually stayed in the one next door last time I was in town LOL). Met me at the side door, proceeded to her room, after some small talk to get comfortable got strait to business. Was quite personable and is the girl in the pics; although, maybe a bit dated because there was some noticeable "kid damage" but overall not bad. Was a good experience and would probably hit her up next time I'm in town. She has crazy long hair, which I would personally classify as borderline "ginger" rather than the blonde / brown as advertised which was rite up my alley. Those are my two cents, hope it helps someone out.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ience/21905633

    http://sexyjen.naughtynsexy.com/gallery.html

    http://www.skipsweb.com/profiles/291953.html
    I have seen Jenn for a few times. She is usually working in Manassas. I like her long hair. The last time I saw her was almost a year ago. She offered double with her friend, but I passed. I will probably try that next time.

  15. #6270

    I recognize her

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Has used two phone numbers; searches don't bring up much. Image search brings up nothing.

    She looks great, anyone recognize her?

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-time/21878162

    http://www.companionsreviews.com/rev...review.393184/

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/301-979-3543/

    Older ad with different pix:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nts-u/21788795
    The second set of pictures belong to Kelly. I saw her a number of times 2 years ago. She retired from the game about 1-2 years ago to go live "happily" ever after with her psycho boyfriend. I would say that this is actually her as the location fits and the pictures are new. She used to show her entire face in the old ads. Non-GFE but worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape