Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 9059
-
03-07-16 20:54 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 127I'm not sure the pictures are her. I know the face picture isn't. But the video is. I agree that she looks good but she was so very much into herself and taking calls, it really put me off.
Originally Posted by OldPilot71
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 14:43 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 464Don't risk an outcall
I personally haven't tried outcall before but I rarely hear of positive experiences. Most of them are scams; they will accept the money then state that prostitution is illegal.
Originally Posted by Gacac
[View Original Post]
Personally I think it's worth it to pay the taxi cab fare to a well reviewed provider than to get scammed $$.
-
03-07-16 11:30 #6297Senior Member

Posts: 1299Interesting observation
LOL! I see your point.
Originally Posted by Peejay2015
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 11:27 #6296Senior Member

Posts: 1299Shina
I was in the mood again over the weekend but wanted a change of pace. I looked through the BP body rub section and saw that Shina, who normally works in DC, was hosting in the Herndon / Sterling area. I set up an appointment. Shina is a reasonably attractive Caucasian MILF who has decent reviews elsewhere. During my session she provided an OK rub followed by services commensurate with a body rub advertisement. Damage was $ for a 30-minute session; she also offers an hour for $. 5. Shina has a small but friendly dog, so keep that in mind if you or your SO have any type of allergies.
Overall, I had a reasonably good time. Shina is worth your consideration, especially for mongers looking for more of a body rub session as well as those tired of the Asian crapshoot.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-dreams-in-herndon-va-saturday-tantra-slant/16641244Last edited by Tom McAn; 03-07-16 at 11:28. Reason: added link
-
03-07-16 09:44 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 35Smokin' Hot
Hello Gentlemen, I'm heading into town this weekend and doing a little research. Any intel on this one? I believe all three ads are the same person. I have some email contact but not been able to find out much more.
Thanks, Gacac.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sm...tress/21189657
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sm...e-now/19905238
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/l-...tment/21150913
-
03-07-16 09:31 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 97Summer
She looks really good, but not nearly as good as in the pics. The pics are her but probably a bit dated and set you up for a high expectation. She was polite, but very rushed. I paid for half, and she was clearly irritated that I wanted to maximize that time. No lie, when I finished, I hadn't even got off the bed before she was returning phone calls and giving directions to the next fellow in line. I definitely will not repeat.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 09:27 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 97Toni
Concur. I gave her a shot when my planned date fell through. Not a bad experience, but very rushed. Considering her and Jenn work together, it is surprising how different their attitudes are.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 08:05 #6292Banned Member

Posts: 178Thought the thumbnail was Michael Jackson".
Originally Posted by CrapChute
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 18:20 #6291Senior Member

Posts: 38Ashlie
I saw Ashlie recently and I would say it was a positive experience. She is heavier than the picks show, she is a BBW that has a gut. Her picks are real. She has a good personality and will converse and respond during the main event. She gave a really great CBJ and did not stop quickly and kept going. No DATY, no greek, everything covered. . 80 for QV, $. 20 for half, $$ for the hour. It was not bad at all but it was not exactly what I look for but YMMV. http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...y-bbw/15498174.
-
03-06-16 15:57 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 83Recommendations
I will be in Dullies in mid April on business and was wondering if anyone would reccomend a provider I could see and have fun and no drama. I like ladies with big natural boobs and some curves. Then again I'm out of town so any fun is great! LOL.
-
03-05-16 17:25 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 1333Toni
Saw Toni a couple weeks ago. She is not GFE at all, typical BP girl that wants to get you out as soon as possible. YMMV.
Originally Posted by FunSex
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 12:57 #6288Regular Member

Posts: 12Roxane
I dreamed of Roxane yesterday. Went for mina but not available so went for the New girl Amy had recommended. Pictures are pretty accurate. Body 10 (spinner bod with nice cees), face 7. 5-8. Real pleaser and not a time watcher at all. Opted for the hh for $$. Visit her, lovely girl. Only downside is that she doesn't speak english.
Works with lee and mina, that should be enough deets for yall to find. Seniors pm for details.
-
03-05-16 12:18 #6287Banned Member

Posts: 146Osog
OSOG = One Shot On Goal.
MSOG = Multiple Shots On Goal.
I have not met Summer, so I can't comment on your more specific questions.
Stay safe,
Derringer.
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 10:19 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 805Sorry to hear it about Summer.
I was about to put her on my radar. Are the pics accurate - meaning is she a nice looking lady? Was she hands on? Was she polite? Did she rush you? What does OSOG mean?
Thanks!
Originally Posted by LaneNarrows
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-16 23:58 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 2686Life is enhanced when you heed the lessons available to you
Many posters on many occasions have suggested using Google to search phone numbers, and Google Image to search pictures. The pix should have been obvious as fakes, but a quick search confirms it.
Originally Posted by LaneNarrows
[View Original Post]
http://bit.ly/24HmWW2
http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/3...mel_candy.html
With no reviews, there's no good reason to risk over two hundred of your hard-earned dollars for a visit which may not even go for the full hour.
As has been stated many times, if you're TOFTT, especially with no reviews and proven-fake pix, opt to begin with the shortest session possible, then upgrade if things are going well. You probably could have had the same one-shot experience for less than half of what you paid. Repeated bad and mediocre experiences are expensive lessons.


















