Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,381 to 25,395 of 40017
-
03-10-16 07:51 #14637Senior Member

Posts: 158Spa Lux. New girl Linda
Morning all. Brutus here. Read a lot about Lux so took the plunge. New girl Linda. She has been there 2 weeks. Really good experience. $. 8 T the door. Really good solid deep tissue massage. She speaks English very well. About 5'6, cute be cups and nice little butt. Wore a cute flowered dress. Hard to tell age but I would say 30 ish but her skin is yoithful and soft. Lots of teasing before the flip and after the massage asked for what I wanted. Asked for CBJ. Negotiated price $ (maybe high, don't know since I'm new but it's ok). Couldn't even tell the cover was on it was that good. Let me 69 which was great! Not to sound racist, because I know the difference between Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, but her attitude and voice reminded me of the girl from Full Metal Jacket. Finished, helped me with my clothes, thanked me for the tip. On the way out, got a friendly exit from all the girls there. They make you feel welcomed. Very glad I went.
-
03-09-16 22:48 #14636Senior Member

Posts: 625Belvidere is on the way as are Rockford and Madison. I've only been to the massage places in Belvidere so that would be my stop. Of the ones there I'd recommend ERS. Check the Belvidere forum for more info. Note the massages are more relaxing than therapeutic- so if your back is killing you I doubt it would be much help. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Jaxnewbie1
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-16 16:26 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 29Long shot.
Will be driving frm Chicago to Minnesota today evening. Not sure if this post will be up by then. . Any recommendations for a stop over on the way? Always dreamt of a BBBJ while driving. Unfortunately. I dnt think it will happen. Thanks and srry for the late short notice.
-
03-08-16 11:22 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 130My bad. Spa on RTE. 31 closed. Rose is open.
Originally Posted by MarkLipper
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-16 11:17 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 130My First AMP Experience
20+ years ago I had just left Carm's beef in Westchester and was heading home. I came to a stoplight on Wolf and 22nd and glanced into a strip mall across from Fresh Meadows Golf Course. The usual, cell phone / beeper store, cleaners, insurance company and a poster sign in a window for a Spa. I was intrigued and circled around and pulled into the strip mall. I gave it a look see. Older Asian women walked thru the curtains and said 65 dollars- one hour- table shower. I said sure. She walks me to a room and tells me to disrobe and wrap towel around me. She then comes back and walks me to the shower room, where she puts on big boots and tells me to lie down and gives me my first table shower. At least I was clean. She walks me back to the room and tells me to lie down. 5 minutes later a beautiful 20 ish Chinese women walks in and says hello. Massage? I say yes. She is wearing what looks like a white nurse's uniform with a zip down top. She gives me an awesome massage with a towel draped the whole time. On the flip she notices my erection under the towel. She removes the towel and grabs junior. I flinch, she says no I'm too tense and need to relax. I say ok. She walks over to the night stand unzips her top, removes her bra, gets a handful of baby lotion and goes to work on junior. All the time I am playing with a great set of "see" on her. I pop. I'm hooked.
More stories to come. Still very active 20 years later.
-
03-07-16 18:39 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 130North Aurora spa Closed
The spa on Farnsworth is closed for one month? That's what the hand written note on the door says. Just makes you say Hmmm.
-
03-07-16 18:07 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 130She has been around for a LONG time. Multiple name changes. Avoid. I'm new to the this board, not the community. Will have a lot to contribute.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 14:59 #14630Banned Member

Posts: 4190Yes. None of her reviews are good.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BSmith99
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-16 11:22 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 754Avoid.
Not girl in photo's. It's a mid 40's, unkempt lady who'll rush through a lackluster massage and get out the door.
Originally Posted by BSmith99
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-16 19:42 #14628Regular Member

Posts: 1Chicago Relaxation?
Saw the add but got no response.
http://www.chicagorelaxation.com/?smallView=1
Thanks.
Buck.
-
03-05-16 18:35 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 1255Welcome
Welcome to the forum. Great reports. Only general comment. But not ironclad. The Chinese places tend to charge $60-65. Korean $70-$80. I've been to Sky, It's Chinese. HE is available, but, also as a general comment, they are a little more cautious for people they don't know. I'm a little surprised at the $75 door for Magic hands. I guess I shouldn't generalize about prices. Bob.
Originally Posted by BrutusB74
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 14:54 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 56Marie and Prostate massages
Been gone for awhile but I am back and cleaned my inbox.
Anyone seen Marie from North ave and then worked out of Gold Coast hotels. She was a10.
Also anyone wants to trade Prostate Mps.
-
03-05-16 14:12 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 56Prostate Annd Mari
Hi I have been gone for awhile and mail box full but cleaned it out.
-
03-05-16 10:39 #14624Banned Member

Posts: 4190The only place I have not tried is magic hands but it sounds good.
Trinity. Kim is YMMV. If your an old friend, no problem. If you don't know her at all, probably won't play as she is very cautious. I'm an old friend.
Healing Hands. Sounds like you had Cici. She is ok, nothing stellar.
SKY Spa: 3 out of 3 hits for me, but they are cautious. Multiple visits should pay off and the girls I've seen are sweet and cute.
Q SPA: I think same older lady for years and nothing stellar here.
M2: I got 2 great grandma's and I just opted out of anything extra. Others have had better lookers.
There are many reports on LUX and M2 in the forum.
Welcome to the forum!
Originally Posted by BrutusB74
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-16 10:06 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 158AMP around NW Suburbs
Morning all. Brutus be here. Decided to start posting about AMPs in Schaumburg.
Magic Hands. Schaumburg - 75/ hr 105/1. 5 hr: Really nice Chinese ladies here.
Nana. Seems to be the mamasan.
A little older but let's be honest guys, you aren't going to get the little Asian girls in the pictures.
If you are looking for a really great theraputic massage with a HE, she's perfect for you.
Jo Jo (weekends only) - slim and cute, great laugh. Decent English. Little tease after flip. Again, a solid massage with HE.
Jenny: The cutest of the bunch. English is a little worse than the rest, but not bad enough where you can't talk and give her direction.
Good back walk and good hands. Good tease before and after flip. Best HE of the bunch.
Healing Hands. Schaumburg - 80/ hr (Korean).
I don't remember her name, but seems to be the oldest of the bunch. Still looks good her age. Very nice massage and great HE. No tease.
Was worried it wasn't going to happen, but she smiled and happily obliged.
Strattled me 69 style (clothed) while doing the HE, but let me get in her shorts and rub her ass.
Trinity Spa. Streamwood - 80/ hr.
YMMV here. I Had Kim for a Swedish massage. Really cute for her age. Real good massage, but on the flip, nothing.
Did all the standard moves. Moved her hand, then flat out asked. She said other girls here do, but she doesn't.
Not sure I want to risk another $80 for the massage and nothing happens on the flip.
If anyone wants to TOFTT and report back on others, let the group know.
Sky Spa. Schaumburg - 60 / hr.
Maybe a relative newbie mistake, but $60 for a massage may be too low for a HE AMP.
Plus side, solid massage from a nice lady.
Negative, no He on flip. She was polite on declining my ask, but still, will not go back since I have my own legit CMT who charges the same and is better.
Hope this helps guys. Still looking to review Q Spa in Bartlett, Lux in Buffalo grove, M2 and others. PM me with any questions or if anyone has any tips for this relative newbie.












Reply With Quote




