Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14565

    Another spa very close to there

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    You're right it was 83 and McHenry (sorry for the typo) and yes the one I went with was Mongolian. But if I recall correctly it was a Foot Spa in the front (but I didn't pay too much attention to that so it might as well have been Nail Spa).
    I visited another spa very close to there. Just a block south on Dundee rd. On the south side of the street. Don't waste your time, I was getting undressed as I heard the guy in the next "room" asking for HJ. Girl totally denied that anything more than massage was available. I got dressed ask for my money back and left. Hope this helps before others TOFTT.

  2. #14564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Magic Spa 88.

    I was driving back from lunch today. I ran across a place called Magic Spa 88 at 935 W. Irving Park Road. Just passing on info. I have no intention of trying this place out.

  3. #14563

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    You're right it was 83 and McHenry (sorry for the typo) and yes the one I went with was Mongolian. But if I recall correctly it was a Foot Spa in the front (but I didn't pay too much attention to that so it might as well have been Nail Spa).
    The full figured middle aged is the owner. Best chance of fine is with her. Have gotten my finger wet a few times.

    One trip there was a new young talent. Boss says new I boxes first half and she will do second. Don't know what she told her but came in and went right to work on the finish. Never been disappointed and never any discussion or complaint on tip.

  4. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by RubAddicted  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been on the site Spazilla? I found this ad there: http://spazilla.com.chicago.listcraw...post/11541038/.

    Does anyone know of this place, I'm kind of leary of places that are not brick and mortar, could be an ad from LEO.
    I've never been there but I've seen the posts also in the other section on BP. I just assumed it was a Latina apt, with more extras vs quality of massage.

  5. #14561

    Kedzie & Foster

    Has anyone been on the site Spazilla? I found this ad there: http://spazilla.com.chicago.listcraw...post/11541038/.

    Does anyone know of this place, I'm kind of leary of places that are not brick and mortar, could be an ad from LEO.

  6. #14560
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 83 & McHenry? The Mongolian woman? Nail Spa in front. Rooms in back? If so YMMV. She's had several different workers. Some are terrible masseuses with NO extras or teasing. Another one was a 22 year old neurobiology student that did FS. (She's gone). If you mean a different place, give us more to go on. Bob.
    You're right it was 83 and McHenry (sorry for the typo) and yes the one I went with was Mongolian. But if I recall correctly it was a Foot Spa in the front (but I didn't pay too much attention to that so it might as well have been Nail Spa).

  7. #14559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Where?

    Did you mean 83 & McHenry? The Mongolian woman? Nail Spa in front. Rooms in back? If so YMMV. She's had several different workers. Some are terrible masseuses with NO extras or teasing. Another one was a 22 year old neurobiology student that did FS. (She's gone). If you mean a different place, give us more to go on. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to AMP near 53 & McHenry. . 5 for an hr which was good. Massage was okay by 40's-50's lady, finish was lack luster. She tried to upcharge me everytime I touched her. Nothing more than standard finish. On the way out saw a younger talent but wasn't sure if I'll repeat.

    Let me know if any of you fellow mongers have had better here.

  8. #14558

    Place in wheeling

    Made a trip to AMP near 53 & McHenry. . 5 for an hr which was good. Massage was okay by 40's-50's lady, finish was lack luster. She tried to upcharge me everytime I touched her. Nothing more than standard finish. On the way out saw a younger talent but wasn't sure if I'll repeat.

    Let me know if any of you fellow mongers have had better here.

  9. #14557

    North side

    Going to be in the north side tomorrow for work. I'll be free around 930-10. Anything worth checking out. A good sensual massage?

  10. #14556
    Penalty BJ.

    I won't mention where bcs I don't want to get her in trouble but a frequent place I visit I usually like the same girl (maybe a dozen visits with her ) bcs her massage is sensual and a good sloppy oily HE, well last time I was there I had just flipped and the phone rings up front and the other lady calls her and she excuses herself I say no problem about 15 minutes go by and she doesn't return at all so I sit up and wait a little more and nothing so I get dressed and go up front and the lady there seems surprised to see me and tells me to go back in room so to finish me,She forgot about me , in her broken English she tells me my message girl had to leave and that she was suppose to finish me she was very apologetic but since I was dressed already I said no problem "next time" but I did give her. 20 to give to my girl.

    Well Monday (2 weeks later) I call up and make sure my usual girl is there and I'm there within 30 minutes she see's me and apologizes for leaving me unattended and about the other girl forgetting about me and she thanked me for the. 20 and that there was no need, she led me to the room got an extra 30 minute massage and NO HE, only an amateur BJ and jizzed on a napkin she kept near her mouth during the whole time LOL I was surprised bcs the place does not allow for such and she told me to never tell anybody. I tried to tip her .65 but she only took .4

    So I'm not telling ahahahahahahahah so dont ask , Hopefully I have that option from now on with her

    like Bob521 says it pays to be nice

  11. #14555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    Open late but don't bother. Good massage but older women with bad HE.
    Been there a few times and HE has been done nicely, if its same older lady. She climbs on table and sits across from you while doing.

  12. #14554

    Le Massage

    Euro place. Strictly legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmwoood  [View Original Post]
    Noticed a place on Higgins a few blocks east of Cumberland. Didn't have time to check it out.

    Does anyone have any info about the place.

  13. #14553

    Le Massage place

    Noticed a place on Higgins a few blocks east of Cumberland. Didn't have time to check it out.

    Does anyone have any info about the place.

  14. #14552

    Downtown option

    Hi guys,

    I am in town for the first time but will be coming here often. Could you be kind enough to suggest some parlors in downtown area? I am searching for a clean place with HJ option.

    Thanks!

  15. #14551
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this. She is gorgeous and does give good service. But if your looking for more than a HJ finish for an hour massage, then you're going to spend well over $$$ and leave feeling very ripped off.
    She's been on my list for awhile and finally pulled the trigger during a visit to the windy city. I didn't take any of the options but left extremely satisfied and really enjoyed myself. I let her try her famous foot finish and it was nice but wasn't doing the trick so we swapped positions. I can say she took her time and think we went over time a little but she seemed to not be in any rush. I will likely repeat for the same service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape