Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14557

    North side

    Going to be in the north side tomorrow for work. I'll be free around 930-10. Anything worth checking out. A good sensual massage?

  2. #14556
    Penalty BJ.

    I won't mention where bcs I don't want to get her in trouble but a frequent place I visit I usually like the same girl (maybe a dozen visits with her ) bcs her massage is sensual and a good sloppy oily HE, well last time I was there I had just flipped and the phone rings up front and the other lady calls her and she excuses herself I say no problem about 15 minutes go by and she doesn't return at all so I sit up and wait a little more and nothing so I get dressed and go up front and the lady there seems surprised to see me and tells me to go back in room so to finish me,She forgot about me , in her broken English she tells me my message girl had to leave and that she was suppose to finish me she was very apologetic but since I was dressed already I said no problem "next time" but I did give her. 20 to give to my girl.

    Well Monday (2 weeks later) I call up and make sure my usual girl is there and I'm there within 30 minutes she see's me and apologizes for leaving me unattended and about the other girl forgetting about me and she thanked me for the. 20 and that there was no need, she led me to the room got an extra 30 minute massage and NO HE, only an amateur BJ and jizzed on a napkin she kept near her mouth during the whole time LOL I was surprised bcs the place does not allow for such and she told me to never tell anybody. I tried to tip her .65 but she only took .4

    So I'm not telling ahahahahahahahah so dont ask , Hopefully I have that option from now on with her

    like Bob521 says it pays to be nice

  3. #14555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    Open late but don't bother. Good massage but older women with bad HE.
    Been there a few times and HE has been done nicely, if its same older lady. She climbs on table and sits across from you while doing.

  4. #14554

    Le Massage

    Euro place. Strictly legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmwoood  [View Original Post]
    Noticed a place on Higgins a few blocks east of Cumberland. Didn't have time to check it out.

    Does anyone have any info about the place.

  5. #14553

    Le Massage place

    Noticed a place on Higgins a few blocks east of Cumberland. Didn't have time to check it out.

    Does anyone have any info about the place.

  6. #14552

    Downtown option

    Hi guys,

    I am in town for the first time but will be coming here often. Could you be kind enough to suggest some parlors in downtown area? I am searching for a clean place with HJ option.

    Thanks!

  7. #14551
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this. She is gorgeous and does give good service. But if your looking for more than a HJ finish for an hour massage, then you're going to spend well over $$$ and leave feeling very ripped off.
    She's been on my list for awhile and finally pulled the trigger during a visit to the windy city. I didn't take any of the options but left extremely satisfied and really enjoyed myself. I let her try her famous foot finish and it was nice but wasn't doing the trick so we swapped positions. I can say she took her time and think we went over time a little but she seemed to not be in any rush. I will likely repeat for the same service.

  8. #14550

    Place at Lawrence and western

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on any AMPs in Lincoln Square or Ravenswood? Moving to the area, did a cruise around and didn't see anything. Did a search on the board an didn't see anything for Ravenswood and Lincoln Square.
    Open late but don't bother. Good massage but older women with bad HE.

  9. #14549
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on any AMPs in Lincoln Square or Ravenswood? Moving to the area, did a cruise around and didn't see anything. Did a search on the board an didn't see anything for Ravenswood and Lincoln Square.
    Linda Spa on Western and Irving.

  10. #14548

    Healthy Spa. Tinley

    Long-time lurker, first time poster.

    Few nights ago, took a trip to Healthy Spa in Tinley. Parked, walked into small location and saw young guy playing Papasan, sitting at what looked like a table-meets-lectern thing. Friendly, clearly a native English speaker. Paid .6 for the hour.

    Was shown to the room (they appear to have only two, but I could've missed one). Pretty typical set-up. Clean. Larger than expected. Undressed and waited for a while. Seems like they only had one girl.

    After about 15 or so minutes, "Nora" walks in. Petite Chinese girl. Likely early 30's. Avg looks. A-cups, spinner-ish. Decent English. Greets me, asks me to lie down and asks, "soft, medium or hard?" I choose the hard option and am not disappointed with my selection. She spends an easy 40 minutes giving me as close to a therapeutic massage as I've had in a while, putting a lot of time into working out kinks. Strong for her size. Great on the back, neck and head. Downside? Midsection was draped. Wasn't hopeful for extras, although the forum indicated this was a possibility.

    Then. A twist. She asks me to turn over without touching my lower body. No leg massage or arm work at all. I wasn't excited. Typically, I'd protest, but frankly, I wanted to see where this was going. I turn over and she begins to lightly rub her hands all over my chest and stomach with what initially seemed like accidental little brushes against the twins. Little Magic Man was soon at full attention and she reaches over and puts my hand on him. I smile, politely say, "no" and, after a beat, tell her, "I want you to. " She says, "No--I can't. Sorry. " I smile, understanding that this a no-go and I'm done with it. I simply relax, little Man begins to return to his previous position and I am really not mad. As I said, it was a good massage, such as it was.

    She, however, continues to rub my torso. After a somewhat awkward two or so minutes, she says, "You want?" Bemused, I reply, "Um. Yeah. " She says, "40. " I respond, "Okay. " She then says, "More. " Now, I'm getting a little out of my relaxed zone. I say, "No, I will pay 40 or I can leave. " She gets what she needs and begins to give a lackluster HE, at which point I say, "no" and guide her hand for a few seconds as I want it. After that, no problem. Deed is done to my satisfaction. She is gracious, gets me a Dixie cup of water, dresses me right down to the socks and shoes. I tip her and leave.

    Easy, breezy. Nora has some work to do--I got the sense she wasn't terribly experienced--but there's potential. Still looking for the right fit.

  11. #14547

    North

    Any thoughts on any AMPs in Lincoln Square or Ravenswood? Moving to the area, did a cruise around and didn't see anything. Did a search on the board an didn't see anything for Ravenswood and Lincoln Square.

  12. #14546
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    West River Spa

    I paid a visit to this place on the suggestion of a senior monger. I went to meet an old acquaintance but could not find her. Greeted by a 30 ish japanese girl who said her name was angela. I was about to leave but she was wearing only bra exposing 60% of her tits. I got tempted and went for hh for. 45. Massage was mediocre. She was trying hard to get my johnson up and it worked. Asked. 6 for HJ and. 8 for BJ. She seemed like. More was on the menu. YMMV.

  13. #14545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Qing

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali  [View Original Post]
    I hear a lot of trash talk on this site about the Korean places. I've only been to one. At least I think it was Korean. Qing near blue line stop. Would not recommend, would never go back. Thanks for the tip, I'll just stick to my standbys.
    Qing is a Chinese word. It means "Please". Probably a PUN in this case.

    I would not say I recommend Korean vs Chinese. Really, they are different. Neither is better than the other. It just depends on what you want. And even then, I'm generalizing. And half the time I'm wrong anyway. You can get FS at either place, although I think it is more likely at a Korean place. Door charge usually higher at Korean. Maybe (a higher emphasis on cuter talent at Korean. Table showers more common at Korean. Blow Jobs more common at Korean. Less common at Chinese. Although most Chinese girls that do FS will do blow jobs. If you want just HE, probably cheaper to go to a Chinese place. Personally, I think better massage at Chinese. But I know some really good Korean MTs as well. Koreans seem to have better English. Chinese, it varies, but usually weaker English. Foot Spas almost entirely Chinese. I learned to speak some Chinese, and I like the WeChat app, which is mainly a Chinese thing. For this reason, I stick 80% to Chinese. Bob.

  14. #14544
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeRaceritali  [View Original Post]
    I hear a lot of trash talk on this site about the Korean places. I've only been to one. At least I think it was Korean. Qing near blue line stop. Would not recommend, would never go back. Thanks for the tip, I'll just stick to my standbys.
    Yeah, except. Not Korean.

  15. #14543
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    The summary answer is I have had HE, BBBJ, and FS in in a foot place with a private room (curtain door). But that was with a friend I already knew. Eventually, I was caught by the owner and banned from the place. The real reason to go to a foot place is to establish a relationship with a girl. And eventually take her out on her day off. I've done that with five different women. They are mostly Chinese women. They have limited English. So, learn some Chinese. Use WeChat. Google Translate. It's a long term investment. But I now have three Chinese girlfriends that cook for me and don't charge for sex. IF you want a (80%) sure thing on the first visit, go to a Korean place. Not a foot massage. Bob.
    I hear a lot of trash talk on this site about the Korean places. I've only been to one. At least I think it was Korean. Qing near blue line stop. Would not recommend, would never go back. Thanks for the tip, I'll just stick to my standbys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape