Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14572
    Where is this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Penalty BJ.

    I won't mention where bcs I don't want to get her in trouble but a frequent place I visit I usually like the same girl (maybe a dozen visits with her ) bcs her massage is sensual and a good sloppy oily HE, well last time I was there I had just flipped and the phone rings up front and the other lady calls her and she excuses herself I say no problem about 15 minutes go by and she doesn't return at all so I sit up and wait a little more and nothing so I get dressed and go up front and the lady there seems surprised to see me and tells me to go back in room so to finish me,She forgot about me , in her broken English she tells me my message girl had to leave and that she was suppose to finish me she was very apologetic but since I was dressed already I said no problem "next time" but I did give her. 20 to give to my girl.

    Well Monday (2 weeks later) I call up and make sure my usual girl is there and I'm there within 30 minutes she see's me and apologizes for leaving me unattended and about the other girl forgetting about me and she thanked me for the. 20 and that there was no need, she led me to the room got an extra 30 minute massage and NO HE, only an amateur BJ and jizzed on a napkin she kept near her mouth during the whole time LOL I was surprised bcs the place does not allow for such and she told me to never tell anybody. I tried to tip her .65 but she only took .4

    So I'm not telling ahahahahahahahah so dont ask , Hopefully I have that option from now on with her

    like Bob521 says it pays to be nice

  2. #14571

    West River

    Quote Originally Posted by GammaP  [View Original Post]
    My impressions of the place are similar. However, I did find the massage excellent.
    I visited a few days ago and also found SexFreak's original experience, as well as Gamma's, to be dead on. Don't be fooled by padding though.

  3. #14570
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Penalty BJ.

    I won't mention where bcs I don't want to get her in trouble ...

    ...she led me to the room got an extra 30 minute massage and NO HE, only an amateur BJ and jizzed on a napkin she kept near her mouth during the whole time LOL I was surprised bcs the place does not allow for such and she told me to never tell anybody. I tried to tip her .65 but she only took .4

    So I'm not telling ahahahahahahahah so dont ask , Hopefully I have that option from now on with her

    like Bob521 says it pays to be nice
    You may want yo keep details to a minimum. Chances are the owners don't look here but you never know.

    As for Bob521 yes it pays in spades to be nice! Now I'm. (details removed). TMI! Let's just say what is said above is truth.

  4. #14569
    My impressions of the place are similar. However, I did find the massage excellent.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    I paid a visit to this place on the suggestion of a senior monger. I went to meet an old acquaintance but could not find her. Greeted by a 30 ish japanese girl who said her name was angela. I was about to leave but she was wearing only bra exposing 60% of her tits. I got tempted and went for hh for. 45. Massage was mediocre. She was trying hard to get my johnson up and it worked. Asked. 6 for HJ and. 8 for BJ. She seemed like. More was on the menu. YMMV.

  5. #14568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Magic Spa 88

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    Ron. Try it out. LOL.
    Naw. I have a massage / provider I see.

  6. #14567

    Is this place still in business?

    I've been there and its legit. See my report http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...43#post2788343.

    Problem is I've tried to repeat and can't make contact. Anyone visit recently?

    -CR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've never been there but I've seen the posts also in the other section on BP. I just assumed it was a Latina apt, with more extras vs quality of massage.

  7. #14566
    Ron. Try it out. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I was driving back from lunch today. I ran across a place called Magic Spa 88 at 935 W. Irving Park Road. Just passing on info. I have no intention of trying this place out.

  8. #14565

    Another spa very close to there

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    You're right it was 83 and McHenry (sorry for the typo) and yes the one I went with was Mongolian. But if I recall correctly it was a Foot Spa in the front (but I didn't pay too much attention to that so it might as well have been Nail Spa).
    I visited another spa very close to there. Just a block south on Dundee rd. On the south side of the street. Don't waste your time, I was getting undressed as I heard the guy in the next "room" asking for HJ. Girl totally denied that anything more than massage was available. I got dressed ask for my money back and left. Hope this helps before others TOFTT.

  9. #14564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Magic Spa 88.

    I was driving back from lunch today. I ran across a place called Magic Spa 88 at 935 W. Irving Park Road. Just passing on info. I have no intention of trying this place out.

  10. #14563

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    You're right it was 83 and McHenry (sorry for the typo) and yes the one I went with was Mongolian. But if I recall correctly it was a Foot Spa in the front (but I didn't pay too much attention to that so it might as well have been Nail Spa).
    The full figured middle aged is the owner. Best chance of fine is with her. Have gotten my finger wet a few times.

    One trip there was a new young talent. Boss says new I boxes first half and she will do second. Don't know what she told her but came in and went right to work on the finish. Never been disappointed and never any discussion or complaint on tip.

  11. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by RubAddicted  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been on the site Spazilla? I found this ad there: http://spazilla.com.chicago.listcraw...post/11541038/.

    Does anyone know of this place, I'm kind of leary of places that are not brick and mortar, could be an ad from LEO.
    I've never been there but I've seen the posts also in the other section on BP. I just assumed it was a Latina apt, with more extras vs quality of massage.

  12. #14561

    Kedzie & Foster

    Has anyone been on the site Spazilla? I found this ad there: http://spazilla.com.chicago.listcraw...post/11541038/.

    Does anyone know of this place, I'm kind of leary of places that are not brick and mortar, could be an ad from LEO.

  13. #14560
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 83 & McHenry? The Mongolian woman? Nail Spa in front. Rooms in back? If so YMMV. She's had several different workers. Some are terrible masseuses with NO extras or teasing. Another one was a 22 year old neurobiology student that did FS. (She's gone). If you mean a different place, give us more to go on. Bob.
    You're right it was 83 and McHenry (sorry for the typo) and yes the one I went with was Mongolian. But if I recall correctly it was a Foot Spa in the front (but I didn't pay too much attention to that so it might as well have been Nail Spa).

  14. #14559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Where?

    Did you mean 83 & McHenry? The Mongolian woman? Nail Spa in front. Rooms in back? If so YMMV. She's had several different workers. Some are terrible masseuses with NO extras or teasing. Another one was a 22 year old neurobiology student that did FS. (She's gone). If you mean a different place, give us more to go on. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to AMP near 53 & McHenry. . 5 for an hr which was good. Massage was okay by 40's-50's lady, finish was lack luster. She tried to upcharge me everytime I touched her. Nothing more than standard finish. On the way out saw a younger talent but wasn't sure if I'll repeat.

    Let me know if any of you fellow mongers have had better here.

  15. #14558

    Place in wheeling

    Made a trip to AMP near 53 & McHenry. . 5 for an hr which was good. Massage was okay by 40's-50's lady, finish was lack luster. She tried to upcharge me everytime I touched her. Nothing more than standard finish. On the way out saw a younger talent but wasn't sure if I'll repeat.

    Let me know if any of you fellow mongers have had better here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape