Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,406 to 33,420 of 61449
-
02-09-16 14:41 #28044Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
02-09-16 14:31 #28043Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
02-09-16 10:12 #28042Senior Member

Posts: 436Rad dog anal
Doesn't that give you a uti from e coli bacteria??
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-16 06:38 #28041Senior Member

Posts: 2419Making-the-bed--squeek
-
02-09-16 06:36 #28040Senior Member

Posts: 2419Straight-to-that-ass
-
02-09-16 06:33 #28039Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
02-08-16 21:29 #28038Senior Member

Posts: 367Tim Vs Tip Top
Agree with Mongerel, Tip Top is way better then Tim, however, they do have limited hourly rooms, so its a hit or miss. Ask for the rooms on the side with ceiling mirrors, you will have a better view of your lady.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-16 18:10 #28037Senior Member

Posts: 174The other night
http://www.xvideos.com/video18419129/creampie_quicky#_tabShare.
Ran into my favorite who was visiting from NJ. Always a great time. I had to destroy that tight pussy and put a big fat deposit inside.
-
02-08-16 10:40 #28036Senior Member

Posts: 502Harford rd
Harford Rd has been dead for years now, you may see a SW out there once in a blue moon. It's safe to say all of the Eastside strolls are pretty much dead. You will not find more than two girls out on any stroll.
Originally Posted by JustE
[View Original Post]
On the Eastside of town.
-
02-08-16 09:27 #28035Senior Member

Posts: 58Slow
Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-16 22:22 #28034Senior Member

Posts: 191Sharing info.
I've always shared with everyone. EXCEPT zero posters. Then if you treat the ladies good, I share more. Now I have shared with seniors and they have treated the girls like crap, left them at motels, offered half their rate, or just been plain old mean. That's when I cut them off. So seniors or juniors are good till you prove me wrong. Share. That's what this is for. Right?
-
02-07-16 21:47 #28033Senior Member

Posts: 222It has been dead during my cruises also.
Originally Posted by Retrometro
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-16 17:45 #28032Senior Member

Posts: 201Little Sara
I was cruising through Payson and ran into little Sara today of course I made the scoop and opted for her famous BBBJ for standard tuition. As always she performed excellent without any complaining or drama, catch her if you can.
-
02-07-16 16:53 #28031Regular Member

Posts: 141Sharing Info.
My advice to any aspiring monger on this forum seeking digits for girls is this. Don, t waste your time. Put in your own work First. Then with some luck you may meet a few choice gals. I share info with only one other monger. He & share credible intell via the pm This is a very selfish game. Peace!
-
02-07-16 16:24 #28030Regular Member

Posts: 7Harford Road Area
For the last several weeks I have been looking along the Harford road area. From Northern Parkway to Taylor Ave. It has been very dead. Anyone know what has happened? Thanks!












Reply With Quote





