Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28048

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBackShot  [View Original Post]
    Long story short, I was on the upper end of wilkens yesterday visiting a friend. Made a stop at the bar and when I came out, I noticed a lady hanging around but talking with a few others. Had a hunch to try since she was kind of looking my way. Suddenly, she left the crowd and starts walking over. I asked if she needed a ride, but she declined and asked for a dollar. Ding ding ding the bells went off in my head.

    I replied with just a dollar? She then started to hint at a date so said what the hell come on with it! Found a decent spot and gave standard tuition for CBJ and K9. Have to admit, the CBJ was a bit rushed, but that snatch made up for it.

    Said her name was Ashley, and now that I think about it after seeing her tattoo, I think someone here posted about her before. I'm not asking for info, I am just making it known that it may be the same Ashley some may have seen in the past. Fairly young looking with butterfly tattoo. I actually look forward to a repeat if I see her again. I will try to post the pics later after work.

    MBS
    Was this ashley tall with butterfly tat on her side?

  2. #28047

    Last week

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    Has any seen Nikki and her thickness? I haven't seen thick nikki in over a month. We done 2 dates and I haven't seen her since.
    I saw her last week in the am Walking quickly with some dude deep in conversation, probably discussing the elections or global warming. Was upset she didn't see me but it worked out for the best because I ended up having a fantastic car date with be. Tried to get her real name because I don't want to call her be but she explained where it came from. Got her number, will take her to a no-tel to knock her back out.

  3. #28046
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't that give you a uti from e coli bacteria??
    It will if you don't keep your business clean.

  4. #28045

    Thick Nikki

    Has any seen Nikki and her thickness? I haven't seen thick nikki in over a month. We done 2 dates and I haven't seen her since.

  5. #28044

  6. #28043

  7. #28042

    Rad dog anal

    Doesn't that give you a uti from e coli bacteria??

  8. #28041

  9. #28040

  10. #28039

  11. #28038

    Tim Vs Tip Top

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!
    Agree with Mongerel, Tip Top is way better then Tim, however, they do have limited hourly rooms, so its a hit or miss. Ask for the rooms on the side with ceiling mirrors, you will have a better view of your lady.

  12. #28037

    The other night

    http://www.xvideos.com/video18419129/creampie_quicky#_tabShare.

    Ran into my favorite who was visiting from NJ. Always a great time. I had to destroy that tight pussy and put a big fat deposit inside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160208_071115_68427.jpg‎   20160208_071115_217904.jpg‎   20160208_071115_229636.jpg‎   20150811_192842_4399.jpg‎   20160208_071115_224070.jpg‎  

    20160208_071115_205773.jpg‎  

  13. #28036

    Harford rd

    Quote Originally Posted by JustE  [View Original Post]
    Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!
    Harford Rd has been dead for years now, you may see a SW out there once in a blue moon. It's safe to say all of the Eastside strolls are pretty much dead. You will not find more than two girls out on any stroll.

    On the Eastside of town.

  14. #28035

    Slow

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    It has been dead during my cruises also.
    Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!

  15. #28034

    Sharing info.

    I've always shared with everyone. EXCEPT zero posters. Then if you treat the ladies good, I share more. Now I have shared with seniors and they have treated the girls like crap, left them at motels, offered half their rate, or just been plain old mean. That's when I cut them off. So seniors or juniors are good till you prove me wrong. Share. That's what this is for. Right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape