Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28010
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigMan  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't that give you a uti from e coli bacteria??
    It will if you don't keep your business clean.

  2. #28009

    Thick Nikki

    Has any seen Nikki and her thickness? I haven't seen thick nikki in over a month. We done 2 dates and I haven't seen her since.

  3. #28008

  4. #28007

  5. #28006

    Rad dog anal

    Doesn't that give you a uti from e coli bacteria??

  6. #28005

  7. #28004

  8. #28003

  9. #28002

    Tim Vs Tip Top

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!
    Agree with Mongerel, Tip Top is way better then Tim, however, they do have limited hourly rooms, so its a hit or miss. Ask for the rooms on the side with ceiling mirrors, you will have a better view of your lady.

  10. #28001

    The other night

    http://www.xvideos.com/video18419129/creampie_quicky#_tabShare.

    Ran into my favorite who was visiting from NJ. Always a great time. I had to destroy that tight pussy and put a big fat deposit inside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160208_071115_68427.jpg‎   20160208_071115_217904.jpg‎   20160208_071115_229636.jpg‎   20150811_192842_4399.jpg‎   20160208_071115_224070.jpg‎  

    20160208_071115_205773.jpg‎  

  11. #28000

    Harford rd

    Quote Originally Posted by JustE  [View Original Post]
    Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!
    Harford Rd has been dead for years now, you may see a SW out there once in a blue moon. It's safe to say all of the Eastside strolls are pretty much dead. You will not find more than two girls out on any stroll.

    On the Eastside of town.

  12. #27999

    Slow

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    It has been dead during my cruises also.
    Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!

  13. #27998

    Sharing info.

    I've always shared with everyone. EXCEPT zero posters. Then if you treat the ladies good, I share more. Now I have shared with seniors and they have treated the girls like crap, left them at motels, offered half their rate, or just been plain old mean. That's when I cut them off. So seniors or juniors are good till you prove me wrong. Share. That's what this is for. Right?

  14. #27997
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrometro  [View Original Post]
    For the last several weeks I have been looking along the Harford road area. From Northern Parkway to Taylor Ave. It has been very dead. Anyone know what has happened? Thanks!
    It has been dead during my cruises also.

  15. #27996

    Little Sara

    I was cruising through Payson and ran into little Sara today of course I made the scoop and opted for her famous BBBJ for standard tuition. As always she performed excellent without any complaining or drama, catch her if you can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape