Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27999

    Harford rd

    Quote Originally Posted by JustE  [View Original Post]
    Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!
    Harford Rd has been dead for years now, you may see a SW out there once in a blue moon. It's safe to say all of the Eastside strolls are pretty much dead. You will not find more than two girls out on any stroll.

    On the Eastside of town.

  2. #27998

    Slow

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    It has been dead during my cruises also.
    Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!

  3. #27997

    Sharing info.

    I've always shared with everyone. EXCEPT zero posters. Then if you treat the ladies good, I share more. Now I have shared with seniors and they have treated the girls like crap, left them at motels, offered half their rate, or just been plain old mean. That's when I cut them off. So seniors or juniors are good till you prove me wrong. Share. That's what this is for. Right?

  4. #27996
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrometro  [View Original Post]
    For the last several weeks I have been looking along the Harford road area. From Northern Parkway to Taylor Ave. It has been very dead. Anyone know what has happened? Thanks!
    It has been dead during my cruises also.

  5. #27995

    Little Sara

    I was cruising through Payson and ran into little Sara today of course I made the scoop and opted for her famous BBBJ for standard tuition. As always she performed excellent without any complaining or drama, catch her if you can.

  6. #27994

    Sharing Info.

    My advice to any aspiring monger on this forum seeking digits for girls is this. Don, t waste your time. Put in your own work First. Then with some luck you may meet a few choice gals. I share info with only one other monger. He & share credible intell via the pm This is a very selfish game. Peace!

  7. #27993

    Harford Road Area

    For the last several weeks I have been looking along the Harford road area. From Northern Parkway to Taylor Ave. It has been very dead. Anyone know what has happened? Thanks!

  8. #27992

    I'd or any proof of I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Tip Top is miles better than Tim's, but that's not saying much. Every room in Tip Top has a shower, also.
    Do you have to provide I'd? Or can I use cash and that's it?

  9. #27991
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!
    Tip Top is miles better than Tim's, but that's not saying much. Every room in Tip Top has a shower, also.

  10. #27990

    Which Notel is preferred?

    I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!

  11. #27989

    Liz

    I've seen her out several times but was never able to make the scoop due to other obligations etc. But I finally was able to scoop her up and check out her goodies, damn glad I was finally able to meat her LOL. Super fun gal and really easy to enjoy spending time with her, it was almost like getting naked with an old GF. I will definitely be a repeat hitter on that clean wet vag and I look forward to sampling the rest of the menu. Highly recommended and receives LikkerFront's seal of approval as a super cool chick and very fun date. Scooped near the construction zone on S Carey, BTW when is that shit going to be done? That obstruction REALLY fucks up my normal looping patterns and has almost killed off SW action in that area of the WW. Peace out fellow degenerates!

  12. #27988
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #27987

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Forreal. We need to either give or not give. If not, ain't like it's hard for these girls to get found. I mean, if you don't want to share. Marry them. By all means "Capt. Save A hoe" wife them up. Keep them all to yourself. But they don't care either way. I've been called cheap, I've been called generous. Either I give them what they want or less than that. You know what, they keep hitting me back. I could say. 2 , . 4 , . 6 , or. 8 they will keep coming back. They will get as much as they can out you and if you don't got it there are only two choices. Take it, or leave it. Or like most do, call you later and take whatever you got. All they care about it getting the next needle fix, RealTalk. So we don't need to father these hoes. So share forreal. If not, why bother posting and teasing everyone with what you had that no one can get "unless you qualify". What is this, a credit check? But there is my two cents.

    raBBit
    In The Church said Amen, Amen, Amen. I could see if the chics cared about it. I would understand if the chics said no don't share my number but that's not the case at all. Half these chics wished they had a phone number to be passed around. But like you said it takes nothing to find them on the streets. The not sharing number thing is just insane to me these guys really think these chics are there wives or girlfriends but I digress. As as always be safe.

  14. #27986

    Experienced Monger First Time Post

    I have been mongering for over 7 years. Ever since I turned 18. It is in my DNA. Instead of being likenthe rest of the noobs our here beggin' for numbers and info I figured I would get out there and scoop up some bitches. I am new to be'more just moved here recently but I have mongered in Miami, Orlando, Milwaukee, Orange County, and a few other cities across the nation. I been trolling these forums for a few weeks now, and I felt confident based on the info I done found here to get out in be'more and scoop up some SWs.

    Found this mature crackhead like two weeks ago. Got BBBJ for an Andrew Jackson. Then upgraded to BBFS for another. 10 nothing out of this world but it got the job done. Will probably be out there again soon. Thanks to all the senior members on here who are posting good info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  15. #27985

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape