Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,391 to 33,405 of 61438
-
02-09-16 19:45 #28048Regular Member

Posts: 1Ashley
Was this ashley tall with butterfly tat on her side?
Originally Posted by MrBackShot
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-16 19:12 #28047Senior Member

Posts: 133Last week
I saw her last week in the am Walking quickly with some dude deep in conversation, probably discussing the elections or global warming. Was upset she didn't see me but it worked out for the best because I ended up having a fantastic car date with be. Tried to get her real name because I don't want to call her be but she explained where it came from. Got her number, will take her to a no-tel to knock her back out.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-16 18:03 #28046Senior Member

Posts: 2419It will if you don't keep your business clean.
Originally Posted by TheBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-16 16:22 #28045Senior Member

Posts: 222Thick Nikki
Has any seen Nikki and her thickness? I haven't seen thick nikki in over a month. We done 2 dates and I haven't seen her since.
-
02-09-16 14:41 #28044Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
02-09-16 14:31 #28043Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
02-09-16 10:12 #28042Senior Member

Posts: 436Rad dog anal
Doesn't that give you a uti from e coli bacteria??
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-16 06:38 #28041Senior Member

Posts: 2419Making-the-bed--squeek
-
02-09-16 06:36 #28040Senior Member

Posts: 2419Straight-to-that-ass
-
02-09-16 06:33 #28039Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
02-08-16 21:29 #28038Senior Member

Posts: 367Tim Vs Tip Top
Agree with Mongerel, Tip Top is way better then Tim, however, they do have limited hourly rooms, so its a hit or miss. Ask for the rooms on the side with ceiling mirrors, you will have a better view of your lady.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-16 18:10 #28037Senior Member

Posts: 174The other night
http://www.xvideos.com/video18419129/creampie_quicky#_tabShare.
Ran into my favorite who was visiting from NJ. Always a great time. I had to destroy that tight pussy and put a big fat deposit inside.
-
02-08-16 10:40 #28036Senior Member

Posts: 502Harford rd
Harford Rd has been dead for years now, you may see a SW out there once in a blue moon. It's safe to say all of the Eastside strolls are pretty much dead. You will not find more than two girls out on any stroll.
Originally Posted by JustE
[View Original Post]
On the Eastside of town.
-
02-08-16 09:27 #28035Senior Member

Posts: 58Slow
Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-16 22:22 #28034Senior Member

Posts: 191Sharing info.
I've always shared with everyone. EXCEPT zero posters. Then if you treat the ladies good, I share more. Now I have shared with seniors and they have treated the girls like crap, left them at motels, offered half their rate, or just been plain old mean. That's when I cut them off. So seniors or juniors are good till you prove me wrong. Share. That's what this is for. Right?










Reply With Quote






