Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28039

  2. #28038

    Tim Vs Tip Top

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!
    Agree with Mongerel, Tip Top is way better then Tim, however, they do have limited hourly rooms, so its a hit or miss. Ask for the rooms on the side with ceiling mirrors, you will have a better view of your lady.

  3. #28037

    The other night

    http://www.xvideos.com/video18419129/creampie_quicky#_tabShare.

    Ran into my favorite who was visiting from NJ. Always a great time. I had to destroy that tight pussy and put a big fat deposit inside.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160208_071115_68427.jpg‎   20160208_071115_217904.jpg‎   20160208_071115_229636.jpg‎   20150811_192842_4399.jpg‎   20160208_071115_224070.jpg‎  

    20160208_071115_205773.jpg‎  

  4. #28036

    Harford rd

    Quote Originally Posted by JustE  [View Original Post]
    Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!
    Harford Rd has been dead for years now, you may see a SW out there once in a blue moon. It's safe to say all of the Eastside strolls are pretty much dead. You will not find more than two girls out on any stroll.

    On the Eastside of town.

  5. #28035

    Slow

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    It has been dead during my cruises also.
    Pickings have been very slim. I have hit quite a few of the loops on my way home. And often there are very few out. I just said I would keep trying in hopes someone decent would show. Been out of the game for a little, so no viable numbers. Guss I will have to start from scratch. Good Luck out there!

  6. #28034

    Sharing info.

    I've always shared with everyone. EXCEPT zero posters. Then if you treat the ladies good, I share more. Now I have shared with seniors and they have treated the girls like crap, left them at motels, offered half their rate, or just been plain old mean. That's when I cut them off. So seniors or juniors are good till you prove me wrong. Share. That's what this is for. Right?

  7. #28033
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrometro  [View Original Post]
    For the last several weeks I have been looking along the Harford road area. From Northern Parkway to Taylor Ave. It has been very dead. Anyone know what has happened? Thanks!
    It has been dead during my cruises also.

  8. #28032

    Little Sara

    I was cruising through Payson and ran into little Sara today of course I made the scoop and opted for her famous BBBJ for standard tuition. As always she performed excellent without any complaining or drama, catch her if you can.

  9. #28031

    Sharing Info.

    My advice to any aspiring monger on this forum seeking digits for girls is this. Don, t waste your time. Put in your own work First. Then with some luck you may meet a few choice gals. I share info with only one other monger. He & share credible intell via the pm This is a very selfish game. Peace!

  10. #28030

    Harford Road Area

    For the last several weeks I have been looking along the Harford road area. From Northern Parkway to Taylor Ave. It has been very dead. Anyone know what has happened? Thanks!

  11. #28029

    I'd or any proof of I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Tip Top is miles better than Tim's, but that's not saying much. Every room in Tip Top has a shower, also.
    Do you have to provide I'd? Or can I use cash and that's it?

  12. #28028
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!
    Tip Top is miles better than Tim's, but that's not saying much. Every room in Tip Top has a shower, also.

  13. #28027

    Which Notel is preferred?

    I have a question about notels. I would like to take a date to one with a shower but I'm not sure which one is the safest and their respective rates. The go-to notels are Tims and Tip top, am I missing any more? I would like to avoid bed bugs and a shower would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!

  14. #28026

    Liz

    I've seen her out several times but was never able to make the scoop due to other obligations etc. But I finally was able to scoop her up and check out her goodies, damn glad I was finally able to meat her LOL. Super fun gal and really easy to enjoy spending time with her, it was almost like getting naked with an old GF. I will definitely be a repeat hitter on that clean wet vag and I look forward to sampling the rest of the menu. Highly recommended and receives LikkerFront's seal of approval as a super cool chick and very fun date. Scooped near the construction zone on S Carey, BTW when is that shit going to be done? That obstruction REALLY fucks up my normal looping patterns and has almost killed off SW action in that area of the WW. Peace out fellow degenerates!

  15. #28025
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape