Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19339
    I wouldn't rule out that she may see you as potential BF / husband material and wants you to think she is a "good girl. " I had one years ago that I suspected was FS, but not with me. I am pretty sure she was playing the good girl card thinking I was going to Marry her and move her into my house!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]
    As some may have already know, I've been working this one fine ass lady slowly at the Nail Salon. Been getting my meds-peds at that place since the summer. Well just before arriving back to Atlanta I called her and asked if she would mind giving me a massage since she mentioned she might be starting that in the future. I build a rapport with her, she said she would. I was ecstatic. As I walked inside the shop, she gives me big slow hug. In my mind I'm thinking oh yeah baby. So she guides me in the back room. And just before she closes the door, she tells me to please leave my underwears on. AWWWW! WHAAAAT! *Reading some of your experience, you would have gotten dress real quick and walked away. * Well remember, I've been wanted this chic since the summer. Perhaps she was testing me.

    As I am laying down, she did not dim the light nor was their any music playing. Damn, I'm thinking this sucks balls. While she was massaging me she told me I was her very first customer to give a massage since moving to Georgia. When she told me that, I tried to be sneaky by telling her how in Chinese Massages one does not wear underwears and it's okay to massage in the buttocks. Well, she said she doesn't do that. And once I told her she was very serious with me. Not that she thought I was a cop or anything, but the fact I wanted more than she could provide.

    Well the massage ended badly and sadly I don't think I'm going to ever see this chic again. And she was fine ass hell. Very slim Vietnamese chic with natural see cups size. This sucks balls. I been trying to move on her slowly and when I think I'm going to move a level up on her, boom. Burn! SUCKS!

    Now got to find me a new Nail Salon joint.

    RP.

  2. #19338

    Massage near Kennesaw / Acworth?

    Hey what's up guys. Can anybody recommend me a good massage spot near Kennesaw / Acworth? I see couple. JoJo and China Massage. Any experience with those or any other ones? Many thanks.

  3. #19337

    Sent you PM

    Quote Originally Posted by InchLong  [View Original Post]
    Angela or Eva? Which is to be had ?
    Inch / night, replied to your PM's. Did not want to post details or names on public board as I was asked not to.

  4. #19336
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]
    Groupon Massage is the way to go. Once you select the one you want to venture, ask if they have an older lady. That is our secret code. If they send you an older lady, than you know you are in the right spot. As soon as you see that older lady, you have to flirt with her like she is 20 years old. Once you get her comfortable, then tell her you are ready for the young one to take over. Just say, "I am ready for the young lady to take over now" She will leave momentarily and will return with 2 to 3 young ladies of your choice. Good Luck and tell us how that works. Remember Groupon bro.

    RP.
    Are you referring to any particular massage parlor?

  5. #19335
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]
    As some may have already know, I've been working this one fine ass lady slowly at the Nail Salon. Been getting my meds-peds at that place since the summer. Well just before arriving back to Atlanta I called her and asked if she would mind giving me a massage since she mentioned she might be starting that in the future. I build a rapport with her, she said she would. I was ecstatic. As I walked inside the shop, she gives me big slow hug. In my mind I'm thinking oh yeah baby. So she guides me in the back room. And just before she closes the door, she tells me to please leave my underwears on. AWWWW! WHAAAAT! *Reading some of your experience, you would have gotten dress real quick and walked away. * Well remember, I've been wanted this chic since the summer. Perhaps she was testing me.

    As I am laying down, she did not dim the light nor was their any music playing. Damn, I'm thinking this sucks balls. While she was massaging me she told me I was her very first customer to give a massage since moving to Georgia. When she told me that, I tried to be sneaky by telling her how in Chinese Massages one does not wear underwears and it's okay to massage in the buttocks. Well, she said she doesn't do that. And once I told her she was very serious with me. Not that she thought I was a cop or anything, but the fact I wanted more than she could provide.

    Well the massage ended badly and sadly I don't think I'm going to ever see this chic again. And she was fine ass hell. Very slim Vietnamese chic with natural see cups size. This sucks balls. I been trying to move on her slowly and when I think I'm going to move a level up on her, boom. Burn! SUCKS!

    Now got to find me a new Nail Salon joint.

    RP.
    I personally would have dropped hints to her much earlier to get a reaction, unless you happen to like that particular salon.

  6. #19334
    Relatively new in Atl. If you are in mood for experimentation then two places (I have not been to them):

    1. In Dunwoody on Ashwood Dunwoody rd there is a strip mall (perimeter village) with walmart and hobby lobby. Near hobby lobby next to a liquor store there is a nail salon that offers massage. I think it is Vietnamese owned store.

    2. In decatur on Church st. And Scott blvd, there is an Indian strip mall with a nail / threading / waxing place that is offering $40/ hr massage with free sauna. I think this is an Indian owned store.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]

    Now got to find me a new Nail Salon joint.

    RP.

  7. #19333
    I'm always amused by some of you trying to grease up these masseuses in hopes of getting "extra's" down the road. It very rarely works, unless you look like an Adonis or are willing to shell out a lots of $$$$. If you want a sure thing stick to KAMPS!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]
    As some may have already know, I've been working this one fine ass lady slowly at the Nail Salon. Been getting my meds-peds at that place since the summer. Well just before arriving back to Atlanta I called her and asked if she would mind giving me a massage since she mentioned she might be starting that in the future. I build a rapport with her, she said she would. I was ecstatic. As I walked inside the shop, she gives me big slow hug. In my mind I'm thinking oh yeah baby. So she guides me in the back room. And just before she closes the door, she tells me to please leave my underwears on. AWWWW! WHAAAAT! *Reading some of your experience, you would have gotten dress real quick and walked away. * Well remember, I've been wanted this chic since the summer. Perhaps she was testing me.

    As I am laying down, she did not dim the light nor was their any music playing. Damn, I'm thinking this sucks balls. While she was massaging me she told me I was her very first customer to give a massage since moving to Georgia. When she told me that, I tried to be sneaky by telling her how in Chinese Massages one does not wear underwears and it's okay to massage in the buttocks. Well, she said she doesn't do that. And once I told her she was very serious with me. Not that she thought I was a cop or anything, but the fact I wanted more than she could provide.

    Well the massage ended badly and sadly I don't think I'm going to ever see this chic again. And she was fine ass hell. Very slim Vietnamese chic with natural see cups size. This sucks balls. I been trying to move on her slowly and when I think I'm going to move a level up on her, boom. Burn! SUCKS!

    Now got to find me a new Nail Salon joint.

    RP.
    .

  8. #19332
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Damn nice bodies on those two!
    And they felt even nicer!

  9. #19331
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda  [View Original Post]
    Groupon Massage is the way to go. Once you select the one you want to venture, ask if they have an older lady. That is our secret code. If they send you an older lady, than you know you are in the right spot. As soon as you see that older lady, you have to flirt with her like she is 20 years old. Once you get her comfortable, then tell her you are ready for the young one to take over. Just say, "I am ready for the young lady to take over now" She will leave momentarily and will return with 2 to 3 young ladies of your choice. Good Luck and tell us how that works. Remember Groupon bro.

    RP.
    Just peed myself. You guys are too much!

  10. #19330
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyxoni  [View Original Post]
    Today with Amy (white) and Lea (Latina):

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...cials/35536938

    Their pics are real and the location is a very safe and gated apartment complex. On the flip, one girl jerks while the other plays with your balls. And both encourage you to suck on their natural see's and squeeze their round asses.
    Damn nice bodies on those two!

  11. #19329

    Groupon Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis240  [View Original Post]
    I'm new here and fairly new to the AMP scene. I'm looking for advice on a place I can go to get my feet wet in the Atlanta area. I'm really just looking for a TS and HJ and am looking to spend around 1 total. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Groupon Massage is the way to go. Once you select the one you want to venture, ask if they have an older lady. That is our secret code. If they send you an older lady, than you know you are in the right spot. As soon as you see that older lady, you have to flirt with her like she is 20 years old. Once you get her comfortable, then tell her you are ready for the young one to take over. Just say, "I am ready for the young lady to take over now" She will leave momentarily and will return with 2 to 3 young ladies of your choice. Good Luck and tell us how that works. Remember Groupon bro.

    RP.

  12. #19328

    No love me long time

    As some may have already know, I've been working this one fine ass lady slowly at the Nail Salon. Been getting my meds-peds at that place since the summer. Well just before arriving back to Atlanta I called her and asked if she would mind giving me a massage since she mentioned she might be starting that in the future. I build a rapport with her, she said she would. I was ecstatic. As I walked inside the shop, she gives me big slow hug. In my mind I'm thinking oh yeah baby. So she guides me in the back room. And just before she closes the door, she tells me to please leave my underwears on. AWWWW! WHAAAAT! *Reading some of your experience, you would have gotten dress real quick and walked away. * Well remember, I've been wanted this chic since the summer. Perhaps she was testing me.

    As I am laying down, she did not dim the light nor was their any music playing. Damn, I'm thinking this sucks balls. While she was massaging me she told me I was her very first customer to give a massage since moving to Georgia. When she told me that, I tried to be sneaky by telling her how in Chinese Massages one does not wear underwears and it's okay to massage in the buttocks. Well, she said she doesn't do that. And once I told her she was very serious with me. Not that she thought I was a cop or anything, but the fact I wanted more than she could provide.

    Well the massage ended badly and sadly I don't think I'm going to ever see this chic again. And she was fine ass hell. Very slim Vietnamese chic with natural see cups size. This sucks balls. I been trying to move on her slowly and when I think I'm going to move a level up on her, boom. Burn! SUCKS!

    Now got to find me a new Nail Salon joint.

    RP.

  13. #19327

    Don't play the lottery

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagePerv  [View Original Post]
    Let's say (Hypothetically) RP is a ("see"-Town) under cover LE.

    And he's snooping around looking for info to cause these fine establishments trouble!

    That HE (he described) should not be grounds for illegal activity on her part??

    Just wondering (out loud) what is grounds for these hard working establishments to get into trouble!

    She clearly was worried about something.

    Again, this was only hypothetical but I was curious how those new laws worked up there?
    Finally back home for the weekend and wanted to catch up on any new drama. And I have been suspected as five-o. Well those who have already build a rapport privately would really know if I am or not. Besides, what do I have to gain about making crap up. Nothing, nada, zip. But seems you've been acting like a tweeker. It's all good bro. LOL!

    RP.

  14. #19326

    Had my first 4 hands massage

    Today with Amy (white) and Lea (Latina):

    http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...cials/35536938

    Their pics are real and the location is a very safe and gated apartment complex. On the flip, one girl jerks while the other plays with your balls. And both encourage you to suck on their natural see's and squeeze their round asses.

  15. #19325
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknballs  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in here and you fukkers must have been overwhelming Tina, because she acted like a complete bish. She didn't respond to a single thing I said and ignored how I asked her to do the massage. Did undraped on back, but no teasing. Yanked my hands to the side of the table when I touched the back of her legs, and stood at a distance the rest of the time. On the flip she said "10 minutes left, you want face massage?" I said no so she rubbed my chest for about 3 minutes. Using about a gallon of oil. Then left to get the towel. Afterwards, I checked the clock and had been there about 50 minutes, got dressed, walked past the desk as I set the house fee down and walked out. She was about to say something (probably about the tip) but I was already halfway to the door. Fuck this place and fuck her. She ain't that hot.
    Loose lips sink ships, which is why I have not posted about her. She isn't stupid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape