Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,186 to 40,200 of 59509
-
01-29-16 21:35 #19324Senior Member

Posts: 529No go on Tina
Stopped in here and you fukkers must have been overwhelming Tina, because she acted like a complete bish. She didn't respond to a single thing I said and ignored how I asked her to do the massage. Did undraped on back, but no teasing. Yanked my hands to the side of the table when I touched the back of her legs, and stood at a distance the rest of the time. On the flip she said "10 minutes left, you want face massage?" I said no so she rubbed my chest for about 3 minutes. Using about a gallon of oil. Then left to get the towel. Afterwards, I checked the clock and had been there about 50 minutes, got dressed, walked past the desk as I set the house fee down and walked out. She was about to say something (probably about the tip) but I was already halfway to the door. Fuck this place and fuck her. She ain't that hot.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 18:24 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 351Yep
With the wealth of info here, "new" doesn't have to be synonymous with "uninformed". It's how I went from "green and clueless" to merely "green" LOL.
Originally Posted by JoneseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 18:05 #19322Banned Member

Posts: 13634Lots of Chinese women are very mechanical in the HJ department. If you return to Atlanta, I'm sure one of us can recommend a better HJ girl.
Originally Posted by TwistedFace
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 15:20 #19321Senior Member

Posts: 113Yan Massage Cumming
Don't know how long this has been open. Looks close to prime soccer mom territory, but so is Massage Pro. I promised not to post names so I will say one of the former Massage Pro ladies is working here now. So, good times to be had for sure.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...mming/34563272
Live Long and Monger.
-
01-29-16 15:11 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 113Soccer Mom TV
I'd pay if someone can get that on camera and post it. LOL!
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
Live Long and Monger.
-
01-29-16 14:58 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 207Tai Ji
I came, I came and I left (see what I did there).
I was in Atlanta for business and stopped by Tai Ji Massage near Whole Foods around 8 PM. I went in and "Sophia" greeted me. She must be in her late 40's and a bit chubby so I asked if Lena was there and she just ignored the question entirely. She left me to undress and a towel to drape with. I decided to pretend I didn't see the towel and laid on the table undraped, facing down. She came in, run her fingers over my bare body and then covered me from below my butt down.
The massage was excellent, she massaged everywhere from head to toe and everywhere in between. She even zoned in on the glutes and thighs. I was very relaxed and really enjoyed it.
On the flip she asked if it was ok to give little John a handshake, and this was when things became rather disappointing. I agreed, she lubed me up and went to work. Her technique however was non-existent. She gripped too tightly and kept pulling in all sorts of angles. In the end, I decided to DIY while she played with my 2 veg.
Overall, I can't fault her massage skills, super thorough and relaxing. Shame about the ending.
-
01-29-16 12:54 #19318Regular Member

Posts: 6LOL- good luck with that one.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 12:49 #19317Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yes, that is flaky. I had an appointment with her but ultimately cancelled. She didn't put me through that. Probably bad hair day.
Originally Posted by Member#2227
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 12:47 #19316Regular Member

Posts: 6AMPs
Can somebody tell me what the difference is between a Chinese or an Asian massage parlor?
-
01-29-16 12:39 #19315Senior Member

Posts: 447There is something wrong with her setup. I'm sure it's not a sting because it's been around forever. I really wanted to see her as that picture drives me wild. I emailed to set up an appointment and she was odd about things. Tried to get me to commit, in writing, on whether or not I was coming in for a straight massage or a happy ending massage and give a business email.
Reply:
Why does it matter which massage I want in advance? Plus why is a business email necessary? I specifically picked your ad because you seemed legit and you come across like a cop looking for evidence.
From: Quality Massage <massagetherapyXXX@XXX.com .
To:
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2015 12:06 PM.
Take a look at my site and let me know what type massage you would like for 90 mins. Also please confirm from a business email account with a cell # to reserve that time. I won't reply to that email and I will send my appointment information to this email address. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you!
1st Class Massage .
http://1stclassmassage.********.com
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 11:54 #19314Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good one Acworth!
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 11:39 #19313Senior Member

Posts: 148Just Read
I agree with night. If I were new, I'd just read the last ten pages and I'd have my answer.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 10:43 #19312Senior Member

Posts: 36Rose
I went yesterday around 10:30 am, and they asked me to come back later because the heat wasn't working. I came back an hour later and the HVAC guy was still working on it. Definitely make sure the heat is working. It was frigid in there.
Originally Posted by JWSouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 10:12 #19311Senior Member

Posts: 351Ha some of us still are! *raises hand*.
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-16 09:08 #19310Senior Member

Posts: 529A-fucking-Men night!! Who has a contact at the Vice Squad where we can start a fund for a targeted soccer mom raid? LOL!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






