Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,171 to 40,185 of 59509
-
01-30-16 15:14 #19339Senior Member

Posts: 352I wouldn't rule out that she may see you as potential BF / husband material and wants you to think she is a "good girl. " I had one years ago that I suspected was FS, but not with me. I am pretty sure she was playing the good girl card thinking I was going to Marry her and move her into my house!
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 14:46 #19338Regular Member

Posts: 1Massage near Kennesaw / Acworth?
Hey what's up guys. Can anybody recommend me a good massage spot near Kennesaw / Acworth? I see couple. JoJo and China Massage. Any experience with those or any other ones? Many thanks.
-
01-30-16 13:05 #19337Senior Member

Posts: 113Sent you PM
Inch / night, replied to your PM's. Did not want to post details or names on public board as I was asked not to.
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 12:44 #19336Banned Member

Posts: 13634Are you referring to any particular massage parlor?
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 12:43 #19335Banned Member

Posts: 13634I personally would have dropped hints to her much earlier to get a reaction, unless you happen to like that particular salon.
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 12:02 #19334Regular Member

Posts: 2Relatively new in Atl. If you are in mood for experimentation then two places (I have not been to them):
1. In Dunwoody on Ashwood Dunwoody rd there is a strip mall (perimeter village) with walmart and hobby lobby. Near hobby lobby next to a liquor store there is a nail salon that offers massage. I think it is Vietnamese owned store.
2. In decatur on Church st. And Scott blvd, there is an Indian strip mall with a nail / threading / waxing place that is offering $40/ hr massage with free sauna. I think this is an Indian owned store.
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 11:59 #19333Senior Member

Posts: 2351I'm always amused by some of you trying to grease up these masseuses in hopes of getting "extra's" down the road. It very rarely works, unless you look like an Adonis or are willing to shell out a lots of $$$$. If you want a sure thing stick to KAMPS!
.
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 11:43 #19332Regular Member

Posts: 19And they felt even nicer!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 10:48 #19331Regular Member

Posts: 6Just peed myself. You guys are too much!
Originally Posted by RedPanda
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 06:36 #19330Banned Member

Posts: 13634Damn nice bodies on those two!
Originally Posted by Onyxoni
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-16 03:01 #19329Senior Member

Posts: 62Groupon Massage
Groupon Massage is the way to go. Once you select the one you want to venture, ask if they have an older lady. That is our secret code. If they send you an older lady, than you know you are in the right spot. As soon as you see that older lady, you have to flirt with her like she is 20 years old. Once you get her comfortable, then tell her you are ready for the young one to take over. Just say, "I am ready for the young lady to take over now" She will leave momentarily and will return with 2 to 3 young ladies of your choice. Good Luck and tell us how that works. Remember Groupon bro.
Originally Posted by Oasis240
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
01-30-16 02:46 #19328Senior Member

Posts: 62No love me long time
As some may have already know, I've been working this one fine ass lady slowly at the Nail Salon. Been getting my meds-peds at that place since the summer. Well just before arriving back to Atlanta I called her and asked if she would mind giving me a massage since she mentioned she might be starting that in the future. I build a rapport with her, she said she would. I was ecstatic. As I walked inside the shop, she gives me big slow hug. In my mind I'm thinking oh yeah baby. So she guides me in the back room. And just before she closes the door, she tells me to please leave my underwears on. AWWWW! WHAAAAT! *Reading some of your experience, you would have gotten dress real quick and walked away. * Well remember, I've been wanted this chic since the summer. Perhaps she was testing me.
As I am laying down, she did not dim the light nor was their any music playing. Damn, I'm thinking this sucks balls. While she was massaging me she told me I was her very first customer to give a massage since moving to Georgia. When she told me that, I tried to be sneaky by telling her how in Chinese Massages one does not wear underwears and it's okay to massage in the buttocks. Well, she said she doesn't do that. And once I told her she was very serious with me. Not that she thought I was a cop or anything, but the fact I wanted more than she could provide.
Well the massage ended badly and sadly I don't think I'm going to ever see this chic again. And she was fine ass hell. Very slim Vietnamese chic with natural see cups size. This sucks balls. I been trying to move on her slowly and when I think I'm going to move a level up on her, boom. Burn! SUCKS!
Now got to find me a new Nail Salon joint.
RP.
-
01-30-16 02:15 #19327Senior Member

Posts: 62Don't play the lottery
Finally back home for the weekend and wanted to catch up on any new drama. And I have been suspected as five-o. Well those who have already build a rapport privately would really know if I am or not. Besides, what do I have to gain about making crap up. Nothing, nada, zip. But seems you've been acting like a tweeker. It's all good bro. LOL!
Originally Posted by MassagePerv
[View Original Post]
RP.
-
01-29-16 22:48 #19326Regular Member

Posts: 19Had my first 4 hands massage
Today with Amy (white) and Lea (Latina):
http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...cials/35536938
Their pics are real and the location is a very safe and gated apartment complex. On the flip, one girl jerks while the other plays with your balls. And both encourage you to suck on their natural see's and squeeze their round asses.
-
01-29-16 22:19 #19325Banned Member

Posts: 13634Loose lips sink ships, which is why I have not posted about her. She isn't stupid.
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





