Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 40,216 to 40,230 of 59517
-
01-28-16 20:57 #19302Senior Member

Posts: 447Try massage envy. You have to just start grabbing her ass then place her hand on on your sick and say earn your tip trick. She may act like she dosent want to, but be persistent.
Originally Posted by Oasis240
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 19:54 #19301Banned Member

Posts: 13634Dear Admin2, can you implement a filter for these posts?
Originally Posted by Oasis240
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 18:01 #19300Banned Member

Posts: 13634I would love to see an arrest at one of the CAMPs in Alpharetta where it's a soccer mom getting extras. That would be fuckin' priceless and could potentially shut them up in town hall meetings.
Originally Posted by Cocknballs
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 17:59 #19299Banned Member

Posts: 13634Guess it wasn't a typo. She wants $200/ hr. Ouch.
Originally Posted by JackSouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 17:10 #19298Banned Member

Posts: 333All her info is here: https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/massagedream. or here: http://1stclassmassage.********.com/
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 16:05 #19297Regular Member

Posts: 2New here
I'm new here and fairly new to the AMP scene. I'm looking for advice on a place I can go to get my feet wet in the Atlanta area. I'm really just looking for a TS and HJ and am looking to spend around 1 total. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-28-16 16:00 #19296Regular Member

Posts: 2Hello!
I'm new to all this and am looking for a place to go for beginners. Haha! I'm really just interested in a TS and HJ for around 1 total. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-
01-28-16 15:22 #19295Senior Member

Posts: 343Ok, so I was exaggerating a bit. . .
But really referencing some that have closed and re-opened recently with a new name.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 15:05 #19294Senior Member

Posts: 529No problem, glad it worked out for you, and yes, the board works best if we all work together!
Originally Posted by MassagePerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 13:57 #19293Senior Member

Posts: 651I've been here several times hoping that things would get better, as you said things were a little different than a "legit" massage parlor but still nothing doing. You can DIY but that's about all. I've gotten FS one time in the many times I been it was first time I went when they first opened and she was nothing to get excited about or anything, she's no longer there but not a big loss look wise, they are great at teasing but that's about it.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 12:10 #19292Senior Member

Posts: 529Yeah. There used to be a place called LeNails on Buf Hwy at Dresden across from that Aamco place. They've been closed at least 5 maybe 10 years. They did massage in the back, but I never saw a nail customer up front. I was getting FS from one of the girls (I think only 2 worked there), and one day I showed up and heard her moaning in the back. No one else was there. I was about to leave to avoid sloppy seconds when I realized it was two female voices. So I waited up front and this Indian or Muslim woman came out all flushed and relaxed looking. The girl (forgot her name) just told me "customer is crazy", but I'm pretty sure she was eating pussy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 11:43 #19291Senior Member

Posts: 175DaYum!
Holy Moly what a review!!
Originally Posted by InchLong
[View Original Post]
How about we change your Name to:
YouSoLucky!
You get suckie? Or only Lickie Lickie?
-
01-28-16 11:39 #19290Banned Member

Posts: 13634LE has to send an undercover in and catch her in the act. They can't nail her based on hearsay.
Originally Posted by MassagePerv
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 11:36 #19289Banned Member

Posts: 13634What rate did she quote?
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-16 11:36 #19288Senior Member

Posts: 175Hypothetically
Let's say (Hypothetically) RP is a ("see"-Town) under cover LE.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
And he's snooping around looking for info to cause these fine establishments trouble!
That HE (he described) should not be grounds for illegal activity on her part??
Just wondering (out loud) what is grounds for these hard working establishments to get into trouble!
She clearly was worried about something.
Again, this was only hypothetical but I was curious how those new laws worked up there?










Reply With Quote





