Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27913

    Loops

    Tried to do the loops after the snow storm, except for the major roads (Wilkens, Patapsco) most of the side streets are a mess, Was out 1-3 pm today, did not see much SW action, almost better to wait until more streets get plowed or later this week when it warms up and melts. Recommend using your numbers to hook up rather than waste time driving around.

  2. #27912

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in years. Her and Jazz used to live together down highlandtown. Once she hooked up with cashout on the red steps she has been missing from conkling. She always was good times use to sweat extremely alot in the bedroom I always remember her for that. She was short with a nice Romp but again that was years ago maybe 2010 or 11. Haven't seen her since then.

  3. #27911

  4. #27910

    Kosher Kisser

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    You have to be gentile? She won't let Jewish guys in her ass? LOL!
    Yes, you have to be gentile. Jewish guys can't PORK her!

  5. #27909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsNut247  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time posting but I have been around for awhile. I had a dream with Jada about a year ago off of North Avenue. She was a bit scatterbrained, but took care of business. I took a trip to Greece, but you have to be gentile. YMMV.
    You have to be gentile? She won't let Jewish guys in her ass? LOL!

  6. #27908
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is another Cashout girl. I was wondering if anyone has been with her on the street .

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-deep/12463403
    I can confirm that Jada is cool. Her and I have been together a few times a few years ago off Loch Raven Blvd area. She's easy to get along with and did me right, but I never took the trip to Greece with her. She's from out West and isn't a local girl, but I guess she calls Baltimore her home now.

  7. #27907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Natalie

    I was also able to see Natalie last week. Picked her up at her abandominium and got out of the area. Natalie is always fun to be with. She needs to stop losing weight, though. But that's the nature of the lifestyle. She is very tight and still complains that I hurt her when we fuck, so I usually don't do much of it, opting for her blowjob instead. She can deepthroat fairly well and takes good care of the boys. Same old story with CIM, though. If you do get it in her mouth she's going to get it back out as fast as she possibly can. She says she isn't sure if it's the smell of cum or the taste of it, but she hates it. Cum anywhere else is fine, so I usually leave it on her cute face. Her phone number is available to trusted, contributing members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.PNG‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.jpg‎   Natalie5.PNG‎  

    Natalie6.PNG‎   Natalie7.PNG‎   Natalie8.PNG‎  

  8. #27906

    Jada.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is another Cashout girl. I was wondering if anyone has been with her on the street .

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-deep/12463403
    This is my first time posting but I have been around for awhile. I had a dream with Jada about a year ago off of North Avenue. She was a bit scatterbrained, but took care of business. I took a trip to Greece, but you have to be gentile. YMMV.

  9. #27905

    Sw ?

    I assume this is another Cashout girl. I was wondering if anyone has been with her on the street .

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-deep/12463403

  10. #27904

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiDick  [View Original Post]
    Do share the location for us to treat bro.
    The best I can tell you is what's listed. Conkling & 40/ Orleans area. They have no post or set schedule. Put in some footwork, burn some gas and keep your eyes open. Use all the info you read and pics you see as a reference only. These girls are predictable but not promising. The cutie I had could be anywhere by now. Once I walked out my house at the right moment and had some WSW looking for her man deepthroating me in the next 5 minutes. She gave me a number and I never seen her again. I wish I did but you get what I'm saying right?

  11. #27903
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerel  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I had her every way possible, but when she stole 30 bucks out of my car I was done with her. She didn't have to do that, then lie about not taking it. I know she took it, she knew she took it, but still wouldn't admit it. I left her at Tims and just got the hell out of there, never to pick her up again.
    Damn brother sorry to hear that.

  12. #27902

    No Heaven in Tampa.

    Looks like they are missing Heaven in Tampa. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=2767531#post2767531 Nice pic of her here (post # 11051).

    I just missed meeting her twice. I hope that I get the chance before she departs our fair town.

    Baltoman.

  13. #27901
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJay1  [View Original Post]
    Boy over the last year and a half - 2 years I have had a ball (and I mean balls deep ball) with Hailey, She would allow me to dominate her however I wanted. I've had her and her sister at the as. E damn time! It would have been fun to have her snowed in with me right now (dick to jaw crazy! But she is gone for a better life now, I wish her well. BOY WHAT GOOD TIMES.
    Yeah, I had her every way possible, but when she stole 30 bucks out of my car I was done with her. She didn't have to do that, then lie about not taking it. I know she took it, she knew she took it, but still wouldn't admit it. I left her at Tims and just got the hell out of there, never to pick her up again.

  14. #27900

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    And then there's Kandii. I also saw her a little while ago. Everything is always fun with Kandii. I've never had her rush me at all, even though sometimes at my advanced age I take a little while. She's also not totally against riding on top any more. She used to never be up for that but she has relaxed that rule! Kandii also really knows how to suck a dick, and seems like she really enjoys doing it as much as she enjoys fucking. Just seeing her hot little body with those cute boobs and little nipples begging to be sucked on is almost enough to get me off. Right now she has a couple of bills she has to pay and is really looking for some company. With the snow we're supposed to be getting you should call her today or tomorrow. She says that she's really lonesome. If you don't have her new number ending in 6501 and can tell me her old number I can send you the new one. If you don't have her number send me your name and number and I'll forward it to her. Her rules, not mine.

    Unfortunately I can't make it there to fuck her or get one of her awesome blowjobs to help pay her bills, but hopefully a couple of you guys can!
    Where can I find her?

  15. #27899

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    There is a gem around conkling and 40. Adrian is what she told me and she is a real cutie. Was mid 20's, 5'2 ish, 115 lbs or so blonde, nice perky a's and sweet attitude. It nice being pissed at the wife and see something like this walking at BP. Scooped and drove around for a bit chatting then Rates were negotiated after she proclaimed on how good the services were. We found a spot and no time wasted to the mic work. I love a blonde with full lips and a wet high temperature mouth. I was almost done as soon as she started. SW normally complain that I take too long. I fought as long as I could but she won in the 1st round. Completely shocked I topped her accordingly and will search for her again once the snow clears. No digits but I do have a daytime flashlight.

    Spanky out.
    Do share the location for us to treat bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape