Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,511 to 33,525 of 61381
-
01-24-16 06:27 #27871Senior Member

Posts: 1788Natalie
I was also able to see Natalie last week. Picked her up at her abandominium and got out of the area. Natalie is always fun to be with. She needs to stop losing weight, though. But that's the nature of the lifestyle. She is very tight and still complains that I hurt her when we fuck, so I usually don't do much of it, opting for her blowjob instead. She can deepthroat fairly well and takes good care of the boys. Same old story with CIM, though. If you do get it in her mouth she's going to get it back out as fast as she possibly can. She says she isn't sure if it's the smell of cum or the taste of it, but she hates it. Cum anywhere else is fine, so I usually leave it on her cute face. Her phone number is available to trusted, contributing members.
-
01-24-16 02:08 #27870Senior Member

Posts: 30Jada.
This is my first time posting but I have been around for awhile. I had a dream with Jada about a year ago off of North Avenue. She was a bit scatterbrained, but took care of business. I took a trip to Greece, but you have to be gentile. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-16 01:47 #27869Senior Member

Posts: 2343Sw ?
I assume this is another Cashout girl. I was wondering if anyone has been with her on the street .
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-deep/12463403
-
01-23-16 23:06 #27868Senior Member

Posts: 222Location?
The best I can tell you is what's listed. Conkling & 40/ Orleans area. They have no post or set schedule. Put in some footwork, burn some gas and keep your eyes open. Use all the info you read and pics you see as a reference only. These girls are predictable but not promising. The cutie I had could be anywhere by now. Once I walked out my house at the right moment and had some WSW looking for her man deepthroating me in the next 5 minutes. She gave me a number and I never seen her again. I wish I did but you get what I'm saying right?
Originally Posted by DesiDick
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 19:08 #27867Senior Member

Posts: 138Damn brother sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 18:35 #27866Senior Member

Posts: 291No Heaven in Tampa.
Looks like they are missing Heaven in Tampa. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=2767531#post2767531 Nice pic of her here (post # 11051).
I just missed meeting her twice. I hope that I get the chance before she departs our fair town.
Baltoman.
-
01-23-16 18:34 #27865Senior Member

Posts: 200Yeah, I had her every way possible, but when she stole 30 bucks out of my car I was done with her. She didn't have to do that, then lie about not taking it. I know she took it, she knew she took it, but still wouldn't admit it. I left her at Tims and just got the hell out of there, never to pick her up again.
Originally Posted by KayJay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 18:05 #27864Regular Member

Posts: 3Location
Where can I find her?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 17:07 #27863Regular Member

Posts: 3Location
Do share the location for us to treat bro.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 17:05 #27862Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for some warmth
Can I get the digits of these girls?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Chudakkaddesi at Google.
-
01-23-16 16:48 #27861Regular Member

Posts: 19Kandi
The last time I was in Baltimore, I saw her at the Circus. I ended up with a date from one of the other girls since Kandi was someone. Do you have digits that I could get?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 16:39 #27860Senior Member

Posts: 138If anyone and I mean ANYONE cross her path please pm me asap (ALL THIS DAMN SNOW IS MAKING ME LONELY AND HORNY).
Originally Posted by KayJay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 16:35 #27859Senior Member

Posts: 138Those are a couple is pics from our escapades.
Originally Posted by KayJay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-16 16:20 #27858Senior Member

Posts: 138Little bitty snow bunny rabbit
Boy over the last year and a half - 2 years I have had a ball (and I mean balls deep ball) with Hailey, She would allow me to dominate her however I wanted. I've had her and her sister at the as. E damn time! It would have been fun to have her snowed in with me right now (dick to jaw crazy! But she is gone for a better life now, I wish her well. BOY WHAT GOOD TIMES.
-
01-23-16 13:42 #27857Senior Member

Posts: 502Really
I hope you didn't pay for those videos dude. I mean seriously what planet are you from who pays for Porn online of all places. Wow I see why woman charge some guys triple the price for service just plain Green! These are women you can see on the streets in simple yourself you don't need to pay to see them online. You can actually get live action yourself you really can as always be safe in please stop being so green!
Originally Posted by Mongerel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



