Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27885

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Me either. I'm on Conkling almost every day.
    You wouldn't if said 2010 or 11 read the post she use to live on Levert on with Jazz. I live in highlandtown dude passing thru in living there are two different things. There are more streets to travel thru than conkling for SW there is a house full of SW that hang out on Eaton st you will find Tiffany, Bridget and April. Where puerto rican Natalie stay on Clinton St you will find a few there as well Pretty Tammy sometime Ashley. Once Again I said She had been MISSING from CONKLING. As always be safe.

  2. #27884
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her on Conkling all I know is she is one of those girls that cashout shot in a video.
    Me either. I'm on Conkling almost every day.

  3. #27883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Believe me, I am no Capt. Save anybody.

    I don't like it when someone uses my shyt without my permission. If it's okay with you, it's fine with me.

    I followed a link from this thread and by chance came up with videos of one of my favorite Baltimore girls. Some of these video sites pay a residual; I am wondering if she got her fair share.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video9998411/...de_compilation

    http://www.xvideos.com/video6746969/...job_and_rimjob

    I put in a little effort with the stuff I do and I don't appreciate others taking credit and getting paid for my work.

    If there is honor among thieves; should we expect no less among mongers?

    CookyJar.
    I think that the video might have been posted by the person who made it. The up-loaders name is the same as another member here as I recall. However, the compilation is about ninety percent my pictures and the rest are from other members here. This is happening far too often that mostly videos but some pictures are being stolen from us and used for someone else's profit. I put a lot of effort into this, as did the girl (s) involved and I get quite angry that someone else is stealing them and making a profit from them. They are frequently mis-identified as being current when the girl featured hasn't been in the business for years. It's caused some problems for girls who have gotten things together and moved on. This is why I have removed all the videos that I ever posted and will never post another.

  4. #27882

    Never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her on Conkling all I know is she is one of those girls that cashout shot in a video.

  5. #27881
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Believe me, I am no Capt. Save anybody.

    I don't like it when someone uses my shyt without my permission. If it's okay with you, it's fine with me.

    I followed a link from this thread and by chance came up with videos of one of my favorite Baltimore girls. Some of these video sites pay a residual; I am wondering if she got her fair share.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video9998411/...de_compilation

    http://www.xvideos.com/video6746969/...job_and_rimjob

    I put in a little effort with the stuff I do and I don't appreciate others taking credit and getting paid for my work.

    If there is honor among thieves; should we expect no less among mongers?

    CookyJar.
    Amen Cookie! The fucking legend is here boys! Some of those pics Are mine. Fuck that thieving faggot who stole them.

  6. #27880

    Kiara – A Baltimore Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kiara is laying low. She trying to get her life together…
    Believe me, I am no Capt. Save anybody.

    I don't like it when someone uses my shyt without my permission. If it's okay with you, it's fine with me.

    I followed a link from this thread and by chance came up with videos of one of my favorite Baltimore girls. Some of these video sites pay a residual; I am wondering if she got her fair share.

    http://www.xvideos.com/video9998411/...de_compilation

    http://www.xvideos.com/video6746969/...job_and_rimjob

    I put in a little effort with the stuff I do and I don't appreciate others taking credit and getting paid for my work.

    If there is honor among thieves; should we expect no less among mongers?

    CookyJar.

  7. #27879
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Tim's Parking lot

    I want to come to bmore tomorrow, got a bit of Cabin Fever and I need some stress release. I want to go to Tim's, however, you all know that Tim's parking lot is on a bit of an incline and I do not want to make the trip if the parking lot has not been cleaned out. I do not drive a 4 wd and prolly will not make it out if I turn in.

    So let me kindly know I'd they ran a plow through and threw down some salt.

  8. #27878

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they are missing Heaven in Tampa. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...orts&p=2767531#post2767531 Nice pic of her here (post # 11051).

    I just missed meeting her twice. I hope that I get the chance before she departs our fair town.

    Baltoman.
    Tell Heaven, come on back home! We don't have any snow here. I met her almost 4 years ago, before all the tattoos!

    Oh Hell I Ate One Too!

  9. #27877

    Loops

    Tried to do the loops after the snow storm, except for the major roads (Wilkens, Patapsco) most of the side streets are a mess, Was out 1-3 pm today, did not see much SW action, almost better to wait until more streets get plowed or later this week when it warms up and melts. Recommend using your numbers to hook up rather than waste time driving around.

  10. #27876

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in years. Her and Jazz used to live together down highlandtown. Once she hooked up with cashout on the red steps she has been missing from conkling. She always was good times use to sweat extremely alot in the bedroom I always remember her for that. She was short with a nice Romp but again that was years ago maybe 2010 or 11. Haven't seen her since then.

  11. #27875

  12. #27874

    Kosher Kisser

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    You have to be gentile? She won't let Jewish guys in her ass? LOL!
    Yes, you have to be gentile. Jewish guys can't PORK her!

  13. #27873
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsNut247  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time posting but I have been around for awhile. I had a dream with Jada about a year ago off of North Avenue. She was a bit scatterbrained, but took care of business. I took a trip to Greece, but you have to be gentile. YMMV.
    You have to be gentile? She won't let Jewish guys in her ass? LOL!

  14. #27872
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is another Cashout girl. I was wondering if anyone has been with her on the street .

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-deep/12463403
    I can confirm that Jada is cool. Her and I have been together a few times a few years ago off Loch Raven Blvd area. She's easy to get along with and did me right, but I never took the trip to Greece with her. She's from out West and isn't a local girl, but I guess she calls Baltimore her home now.

  15. #27871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Natalie

    I was also able to see Natalie last week. Picked her up at her abandominium and got out of the area. Natalie is always fun to be with. She needs to stop losing weight, though. But that's the nature of the lifestyle. She is very tight and still complains that I hurt her when we fuck, so I usually don't do much of it, opting for her blowjob instead. She can deepthroat fairly well and takes good care of the boys. Same old story with CIM, though. If you do get it in her mouth she's going to get it back out as fast as she possibly can. She says she isn't sure if it's the smell of cum or the taste of it, but she hates it. Cum anywhere else is fine, so I usually leave it on her cute face. Her phone number is available to trusted, contributing members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.PNG‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.jpg‎   Natalie5.PNG‎  

    Natalie6.PNG‎   Natalie7.PNG‎   Natalie8.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape