Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14430

    Bbw massage

    Seen her?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...th-me/30800264

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic8605  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.

  2. #14429

    Something different

    I'm looking for a MT with really big tits and more of bbw. I normally monger in NWI and haven't been out Chicago way in some time. I want to say Okidoki had a girl like that years ago? I know it's kind of an overly specific request but I'm getting bored with the same experience every time. Thank you, gentlemen.

  3. #14428

    Are you sure this is Sunkiss? I stopped in tonight and no such setup, or a papasan.

    Stopped in to see if things changed over there, and I didn't see the curtain rooms or papasan. Drew Ada and got nowhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by this place last week. Papasan Jackie was sitting by the.

    Door. He took my 50 and Coco took me to the table. Very weird set up. They.

    Have a room to your right that has a curtain that when drawn make a room.

    With two tables in it. Then they have a curtain between those table. If you.

    Walk thought that room they have an other room with two tables and curtains.

    Between those tables. She lead me to the table that is by the front.

    Window. The tables are about only 12 inches off of the ground. So the whole.

    Time she is standing over me. I striped and laid down and she pull all of.

    The curtains closed. So she start this really bad massage. REALLY BAD. So I.

    Let her do her thing. No teasing before the flip. On the flip she gave me a.

    Pillow and started on a scalp massage. It was better then the body massage.

    She stood up and put oil on my chest and started to work her way down. By.

    Now with her standing over me Her crotch was in my face. I kissed her leg.

    And she laughed. She moved down to my legs and with no cover on she would.

    Bump mr. E. I started to rub her legs and she let out a slow moan. Worked.

    My way up to her pussy and she never moved. In fact she stopped the massage.

    And just stood there. FYI if you are near the window you can here people.

    Outside talking and see shadows walk by. Anyway she did a nice number on.

    Mr. E. I did not even ask. It was strange getting a happy ending when the.

    Papasna and the other girl were so close to us.

  4. #14427

    M2

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    For all you mongers that get enamored by the young cute ones, take notice of how this was played. This is exactly what everyone should handle a situation like this. Well done!
    So I dreamed about this place the other day. I think she said her name was Shi Shi. Not somewhere I'd go if I was actually looking for a good massage. Seemed like a lot was on the menu but I hate being asked to "pay first" after I've already paid for the session, also the negotiating was a mood killer. I hope this info helps. Like I said lots on the menu but massage was a 3 out of 10.

  5. #14426
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her today. Still at Belmont.
    Miles of smiles.

  6. #14425

    Belmont Spa

    I went there last night, and it was cold out! Got buzzed in and the provider was probably in her early 40's, skinny with curly hair. Her massage was okay. Her teasing was good! Got the standard with a little more fun! Good times there.

  7. #14424

    They are around for a long time

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-8626/33558330

    I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!
    They used to advertise on Gentlemen's pages, the little book you can grab for free at an adult store. Good report and keep it up!

  8. #14423

    Sarah Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    Sarah was working only weekdays so she was hard to book. I saw her in December for a "thorough" session, but haven't been back for a few weeks. I certainly hope she is still on the payroll there.
    Just saw her today. Still at Belmont.

  9. #14422

    Starlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Starlight then things have changed. This place is under new management who informed me that they are going in a "legit" direction and they only had a male therapist working. Needless to say. I leave.
    Any idea if the previous girls relocated / reopened a new location?

  10. #14421

    Belmont

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Did Sarah disappear? Haven't seen her in a while and it looks like her phone isn't receiving messages.
    Sarah was working only weekdays so she was hard to book. I saw her in December for a "thorough" session, but haven't been back for a few weeks. I certainly hope she is still on the payroll there.

  11. #14420
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    If you are close to Evanston see my recent post in Evanston / Skokie forum. Sherman Spa recommended.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Great location service.

  12. #14419
    For all you mongers that get enamored by the young cute ones, take notice of how this was played. This is exactly what everyone should handle a situation like this. Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is. 222 E Dundee road. Entrance is in the back. Go up the stairs and ring the bell. I went last Friday. Will never go back. Typical Korean fuck place. I was in the room for less that 10 minutes and Yumi asked me what I wanted. I said a BBBJ. She said only CBJ for 120. I laughed and she got mad. So then she said massage only. I said ok. I all ready paid 70 for the hour. After a little back rub she had me flip and played with the boys. Then she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said I only tip 40 . She said ok. As I was getting dressed she asked that I bring more money next time. I told her I will. NOT.

  13. #14418
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks thinking about going there. Need new place. Getting tired of Belmont spa. Tried them all. I like variety.
    Did Sarah disappear? Haven't seen her in a while and it looks like her phone isn't receiving messages.

  14. #14417

    Be Spa

    Stopped in last week too see what was up. I was meet by Lily. Not bad looking but no young as I like. She put me in the first room. Started the massage and was grinding he pelvis against the back of my hand right away. I massages her legs and ass. She moved to the side of the table and was playing with my ass. She massaged the inside of my thighs but never touched the boys. She did stop to answer the phone a couple of times. I do know that someone else was there. I could here her and an other monger in the room behind me. We were talking a about massage spa's and I asked where she worked before. She told me that the there girls that work here now are from Sun Spa in Glenn Ellyn. Lily, Grace and Anna. Lily said that Sun has 4 new girls. Anyway back to me. On the flip she said hello to my friend and whispered to him. I though she was going to kiss him. But all she did was get close. I was happy with the way things went. I di get to se Grace and I am happy to say that I like Lily.

    What does Anna look like? And to my mongering brother's. Do any of you know where MILA when to? She was a hot little therapist.

    One question. What is L. S. In Bensenville. Is it a new spa?

    PP.

  15. #14416

    M2

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    Was this place in Wheeling?
    Yes it is. 222 E Dundee road. Entrance is in the back. Go up the stairs and ring the bell. I went last Friday. Will never go back. Typical Korean fuck place. I was in the room for less that 10 minutes and Yumi asked me what I wanted. I said a BBBJ. She said only CBJ for 120. I laughed and she got mad. So then she said massage only. I said ok. I all ready paid 70 for the hour. After a little back rub she had me flip and played with the boys. Then she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said I only tip 40 . She said ok. As I was getting dressed she asked that I bring more money next time. I told her I will. NOT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape