Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423

    Starlight. Things have changed

    If this is the Starlight then things have changed. This place is under new management who informed me that they are going in a "legit" direction and they only had a male therapist working. Needless to say. I leave.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog16  [View Original Post]
    I have dreamed of going to.

    18th St / Pilsen. I was met by a pretty but older (milfy) Latina. She is petite, takes care of herself and a big round butt. $50 to the house. Honestly, the place is a dump. We chatted and she led me to the shower. It was kind of haphazardly set up. We really hit it off. I let her know I've been to a lot of these places. Back in the room, she said to get comfortable and she would be right back. When she returned, I was sitting on the massage table in all my glory. She just dove right in for a BBBJ which was fantastic. I hot her shirt off and went to town on her very erect nipples. Got her shirt off then her slid the panties diwn revealing awesomely sexy panties. She then let me daty and fiv until she came. She then finished me off with a BJ / HJ combo. Tipped her $50 and out the door.

  2. #14306

    Recent AMP Visits

    Haven't posted much lately as I haven't done much mongering. With the New Year I thought I'd offer a brief recap of my last 5 AMP visits (going back to September).

    1) Paradise Spa in Chicago: Went here on Christmas Day night. I was fortunate to get service because I was their only customer of the day and they were going to close early (I came just before 6 pm). Got a 4-hand massage from Amy and Pen. Good experience with plenty of mutual touching throughout. Left happy. Will repeat.

    2) Healing Hands in Chicago: Went here in early December on a Sunday night. I had Ivy, who used to work at Unwind and East Rhythms. She's a very good masseuse with a great, friendly personality. Massage was great and left happy. Will repeat.

    3) Comfort Spa in Chicago: Went here in mid-November on a Sunday night. Got there right at closing time (they were actually turning off the Open sign). I thought I wouldn't be able to get service but the MMS let me in and I was able to get a 1/2 hour massage from Angela. She was a little shy and didn't talk much, and her massage skills were just average. Not bad, but not very good either. Though admittedly she was rushing, Angela made sure I left happy. May repeat, but will try the usual full hour and see if things improve.

    4) Moon Spa in Chicago: Went here in mid-October and again had Lisa from Senina. She upsells a lot and is just plain greedy. She wanted $ for a standard finish. Needless to say I wasn't paying that. I talked her down to. 6 and she seemed disappointed with it. I honestly cannot recommend this place to anyone; I will not repeat.

    5) Renew Spa in Oak Park: changed management over the summer and it showed during my visit on Labor Day. I had Coco, who's actually a good masseuse. Got a great massage and that's all; shot down on extras. YMMV but I wouldn't come here again unless I hear of a change for the better.

    Senior Members, please feel free to PM me if you want more info. Thanks and good luck!

  3. #14305
    There is one older woman who works the Peterson location (I went several times since it's literally right down the block from me hoping there might be other talent). I would guesstimate she's in her late 50's (although she could be in her 60's because Asian women typically look younger than they actually are). The building is sort of odd. There are all sorts of businesses in the same building (Jewish organizations, Doctors offices, etc.). She is a friendly lady and the massage I would rate 6/10. HE only thing on the menu (supposedly her prostate game is on point but that's not my bag), however she will let you play with her AK Bullet nips and backside (which is not bad for an older gal). I have never tried their other location and would repeat here in times of desperation and laziness simply since its right down the street.

    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to repeat anyone's mistake, so would someone steer me in the right direction on this BP advertised site:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...needs/15167806

    Interested in what to expect at the Peterson location.

    Feel free to pm me if you prefer.

  4. #14304

    Royal Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeW.Bush  [View Original Post]
    Any links to ads? Didn't see any on CL / BP and my Christmas bonus is waiting to be spent.
    Its actually called Royal Spa. 6441 W North Ave.

  5. #14303
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Kings Spa North Avenue in Oak Park. New management and you will be happy with end result. Not that I recommend, I am only passing off information for those interested in a spa in the oak park area.
    Any links to ads? Didn't see any on CL / BP and my Christmas bonus is waiting to be spent.

  6. #14302

    Anyone try these?

    They have several ads on BP, can't find anything searching the phone, some of the pics are used all over the internet but some only in this ad. I'm guessing TGTBT but worth asking.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...vices/29566155

  7. #14301

    Might want 2 do a drive by

    That address "feels" like an industrial park as that area is very much near the airport area. As others mentioned stock photos with the asian parlors are common so if all works out please report. Tx.

  8. #14300
    Let us know how it is.


  9. #14299

    What to expect.

    I don't want to repeat anyone's mistake, so would someone steer me in the right direction on this BP advertised site:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...needs/15167806

    Interested in what to expect at the Peterson location.

    Feel free to pm me if you prefer.

  10. #14298

    Bate and Switch

    Pass on this one. Midway. YMMV Called her she said 1/2 hour she would be there. Wright on time.

    Came to my home in Burbank. Paid the 95. Fee. Then she demanded a tip up front.

    I Said no way honey, I was on my belly she rubbed my back for 10 are so she said flip over.

    She had her Boobs were out but No touch. Nice store Bought. Then demanded a 100. Bucks tip now.

    I Told her what can you do? . She did nothing, Massage was over. She then left.

    Deferentially not the girl in the picture.


    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/32390518

  11. #14297

  12. #14296

    Kings Spa North Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard much fun happening in Oak Park.

    Thanks for TOFTT.
    Kings Spa North Avenue in Oak Park. New management and you will be happy with end result. Not that I recommend, I am only passing off information for those interested in a spa in the oak park area.

  13. #14295

    New management

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard much fun happening in Oak Park.

    Thanks for TOFTT.
    Yeah, thanks for the TOFTT. Agree new management with AMP in a nicer area is usually a bad sign. Witness Dancing Fingers in Gold Coast. I hear they used to offer HE. Now it's just an excellent legit massage albeit on the expensive side ($0. 75/ hr) with no HE offered. I've tried both subtle and not-so-subtle approaches with no luck.

  14. #14294
    I've never heard much fun happening in Oak Park.

    Thanks for TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Finally had time to get out and went with convenience to Renew in Oak Park which I frequented over the summer, always with a HE. The woman, named Suzy(?), looked like the first girl I had there. When I turned over and refused the towel, she made a scowl with her face, as if I had shit all over my body and would not touch the "area". Ended the session, got dressed and left, no tip.

  15. #14293

    Renew. Unreal (BAD)

    Finally had time to get out and went with convenience to Renew in Oak Park which I frequented over the summer, always with a HE. The woman, named Suzy(?), looked like the first girl I had there. When I turned over and refused the towel, she made a scowl with her face, as if I had shit all over my body and would not touch the "area". Ended the session, got dressed and left, no tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape