Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14421

    Belmont

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Did Sarah disappear? Haven't seen her in a while and it looks like her phone isn't receiving messages.
    Sarah was working only weekdays so she was hard to book. I saw her in December for a "thorough" session, but haven't been back for a few weeks. I certainly hope she is still on the payroll there.

  2. #14420
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz  [View Original Post]
    If you are close to Evanston see my recent post in Evanston / Skokie forum. Sherman Spa recommended.
    Thanks for the recommendation. Great location service.

  3. #14419
    For all you mongers that get enamored by the young cute ones, take notice of how this was played. This is exactly what everyone should handle a situation like this. Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is. 222 E Dundee road. Entrance is in the back. Go up the stairs and ring the bell. I went last Friday. Will never go back. Typical Korean fuck place. I was in the room for less that 10 minutes and Yumi asked me what I wanted. I said a BBBJ. She said only CBJ for 120. I laughed and she got mad. So then she said massage only. I said ok. I all ready paid 70 for the hour. After a little back rub she had me flip and played with the boys. Then she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said I only tip 40 . She said ok. As I was getting dressed she asked that I bring more money next time. I told her I will. NOT.

  4. #14418
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks thinking about going there. Need new place. Getting tired of Belmont spa. Tried them all. I like variety.
    Did Sarah disappear? Haven't seen her in a while and it looks like her phone isn't receiving messages.

  5. #14417

    Be Spa

    Stopped in last week too see what was up. I was meet by Lily. Not bad looking but no young as I like. She put me in the first room. Started the massage and was grinding he pelvis against the back of my hand right away. I massages her legs and ass. She moved to the side of the table and was playing with my ass. She massaged the inside of my thighs but never touched the boys. She did stop to answer the phone a couple of times. I do know that someone else was there. I could here her and an other monger in the room behind me. We were talking a about massage spa's and I asked where she worked before. She told me that the there girls that work here now are from Sun Spa in Glenn Ellyn. Lily, Grace and Anna. Lily said that Sun has 4 new girls. Anyway back to me. On the flip she said hello to my friend and whispered to him. I though she was going to kiss him. But all she did was get close. I was happy with the way things went. I di get to se Grace and I am happy to say that I like Lily.

    What does Anna look like? And to my mongering brother's. Do any of you know where MILA when to? She was a hot little therapist.

    One question. What is L. S. In Bensenville. Is it a new spa?

    PP.

  6. #14416

    M2

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    Was this place in Wheeling?
    Yes it is. 222 E Dundee road. Entrance is in the back. Go up the stairs and ring the bell. I went last Friday. Will never go back. Typical Korean fuck place. I was in the room for less that 10 minutes and Yumi asked me what I wanted. I said a BBBJ. She said only CBJ for 120. I laughed and she got mad. So then she said massage only. I said ok. I all ready paid 70 for the hour. After a little back rub she had me flip and played with the boys. Then she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said I only tip 40 . She said ok. As I was getting dressed she asked that I bring more money next time. I told her I will. NOT.

  7. #14415
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Not all the girls are self service. YMMV.
    Good to know! Thanks. I'll try again and will avoid the same provider.

  8. #14414

    Grand spa

    Thanks thinking about going there. Need new place. Getting tired of Belmont spa. Tried them all. I like variety.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern2020  [View Original Post]
    Not all the girls are self service. YMMV.

  9. #14413

    Sherman

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience at BD. The negotiations were too heavy and broke the mood.
    If you are close to Evanston see my recent post in Evanston / Skokie forum. Sherman Spa recommended.

  10. #14412
    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    Went to ruby what a hassle. Lucy spoke no english but was terrible on the tip. Part of it was my fault. I have been having problems down there with getting off. It was kind of funny. I thought I was shooting precum but it was her sweating her ass off trying to get me to cum. I won't go back. It was insanewhat she wanted.

    Finger.
    Yea, after my last few visits, I am done with Ruby. The price gouging is absurd given the talent available (or lack thereof). The last lady I had (older, of course) wanted double what I regularly pay for HE. When I declined and told her to just finish the massage (I had 15 minutes left on the clock), she got all pissy and proceeded to give me the most lackluster head rub I've ever experienced. It was almost insulting. It's like she wanted the big tip and when I wasn't willing to budge she decided there was no longer a reason to even be nice to me and acted like an upset diva for the rest of the session. I am done with Ruby. Anybody know whatever happened to Yoyo that used to work at Ruby? She was well worth every penny spent there.

  11. #14411
    Quote Originally Posted by LogieBerra  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, been doing this for about a year now and finally decided to get registered on here. Anyway, went to M2 spa a couple of days ago. It's a discreet location in an office type building with standard doorbell. I called ahead about 10 minutes to schedule (late morning) and to make sure they were open and available. . 8 for 1 hour with table shower. Very cute petite girl with a nice set led me to table shower, held my hand, put her arm around my waist and gave me a playful butt slap. Table shower was fantastic with lots of focus on my package, wanted to tip her there for a nice finish, but I decided to wait until the end. After the ts it appeared I wasn't aroused anymore and she asked what happened, proceeded to grab it and said "wake up! Wake up! LOL.

    Massage was pretty good, I've had better but this is up there. Asked if I wanted soft touch or hard massage, I went with hard massage. At a couple points I had to ask for less pressure, which has never happened for me. It's always me asking for more pressure. She did some back walking which caught me off guard since I've never experienced that. Roaming was allowed during massage. Eventually flipped, started playing down there and asked what I wanted. I went with HJ for. 4. Mechanical method, but still great. A couple times her face got so close to it I thought she was going to do something with her mouth. Played with her ass and tits during the finish. Afterwards I asked if she does FS. Only for certain guys. She told me if I come again she would be up for it, lucky me! Lastly and if I had extra cash I would've tipped more for it, she helped me get dressed. No rushing me to get my clothes on and to get out or anything like that. Def going to visit again and will get her name 2nd time around.
    Was this place in Wheeling?

  12. #14410
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    That's disappointing.
    Not all the girls are self service. YMMV.

  13. #14409
    If you show her the money, its yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if she tell's every guy that she give's FS to that they are Special. I think what she meant by "Certain Guy's", is that anyone who will meet her monetary demand's can get FS. I know that YMMV, but if a provider is offering you FS, chances are there are a bunch of other "Certain Guy's" that are also getting FS. SaintChuck.

  14. #14408

    FBSM it was!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-8626/33558330

    I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!

  15. #14407

    Grand spa

    That's disappointing.

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to the Grand Spa in Noble Square, yes. I've been there twice. Both times were for diy but I didn't partake because I can do that at home. The massage was pretty good, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape