Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,606 to 25,620 of 40027
-
01-18-16 02:29 #14422Senior Member

Posts: 259Starlight
Any idea if the previous girls relocated / reopened a new location?
Originally Posted by Bm392
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-16 01:33 #14421Senior Member

Posts: 97Belmont
Sarah was working only weekdays so she was hard to book. I saw her in December for a "thorough" session, but haven't been back for a few weeks. I certainly hope she is still on the payroll there.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 20:52 #14420Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks for the recommendation. Great location service.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 14:49 #14419Banned Member

Posts: 4190For all you mongers that get enamored by the young cute ones, take notice of how this was played. This is exactly what everyone should handle a situation like this. Well done!
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 11:51 #14418Senior Member

Posts: 151Did Sarah disappear? Haven't seen her in a while and it looks like her phone isn't receiving messages.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 11:40 #14417Senior Member

Posts: 303Be Spa
Stopped in last week too see what was up. I was meet by Lily. Not bad looking but no young as I like. She put me in the first room. Started the massage and was grinding he pelvis against the back of my hand right away. I massages her legs and ass. She moved to the side of the table and was playing with my ass. She massaged the inside of my thighs but never touched the boys. She did stop to answer the phone a couple of times. I do know that someone else was there. I could here her and an other monger in the room behind me. We were talking a about massage spa's and I asked where she worked before. She told me that the there girls that work here now are from Sun Spa in Glenn Ellyn. Lily, Grace and Anna. Lily said that Sun has 4 new girls. Anyway back to me. On the flip she said hello to my friend and whispered to him. I though she was going to kiss him. But all she did was get close. I was happy with the way things went. I di get to se Grace and I am happy to say that I like Lily.
Originally Posted by TenderFoot1
[View Original Post]
What does Anna look like? And to my mongering brother's. Do any of you know where MILA when to? She was a hot little therapist.
One question. What is L. S. In Bensenville. Is it a new spa?
PP.
-
01-17-16 11:08 #14416Senior Member

Posts: 303M2
Yes it is. 222 E Dundee road. Entrance is in the back. Go up the stairs and ring the bell. I went last Friday. Will never go back. Typical Korean fuck place. I was in the room for less that 10 minutes and Yumi asked me what I wanted. I said a BBBJ. She said only CBJ for 120. I laughed and she got mad. So then she said massage only. I said ok. I all ready paid 70 for the hour. After a little back rub she had me flip and played with the boys. Then she asked if I wanted a HJ. I said I only tip 40 . She said ok. As I was getting dressed she asked that I bring more money next time. I told her I will. NOT.
Originally Posted by GotMilf
[View Original Post]
-
01-17-16 10:53 #14415Senior Member

Posts: 100Good to know! Thanks. I'll try again and will avoid the same provider.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 21:35 #14414

Posts: 105Grand spa
Thanks thinking about going there. Need new place. Getting tired of Belmont spa. Tried them all. I like variety.
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 21:24 #14413Senior Member

Posts: 561Sherman
If you are close to Evanston see my recent post in Evanston / Skokie forum. Sherman Spa recommended.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 18:42 #14412Regular Member

Posts: 14Yea, after my last few visits, I am done with Ruby. The price gouging is absurd given the talent available (or lack thereof). The last lady I had (older, of course) wanted double what I regularly pay for HE. When I declined and told her to just finish the massage (I had 15 minutes left on the clock), she got all pissy and proceeded to give me the most lackluster head rub I've ever experienced. It was almost insulting. It's like she wanted the big tip and when I wasn't willing to budge she decided there was no longer a reason to even be nice to me and acted like an upset diva for the rest of the session. I am done with Ruby. Anybody know whatever happened to Yoyo that used to work at Ruby? She was well worth every penny spent there.
Originally Posted by FngrBngr
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 14:37 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 307Was this place in Wheeling?
Originally Posted by LogieBerra
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 10:39 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 308Not all the girls are self service. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-16 10:20 #14409Banned Member

Posts: 4190If you show her the money, its yours.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-16 22:00 #14408Senior Member

Posts: 100FBSM it was!
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-8626/33558330
I went here today and had a great time! The massage was more on the light and sensual side, definitely no where near therapeutic. The provider is the one that's wearing all black. A bit on the thicker side, huge rack! Standard finish and topless. Have fun!












Reply With Quote





