Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 868 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 732 782 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 13018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402
    Garden Grove is packed with many young Asian providers. I have not gone in a while but I remember one building complex that had 5 message places and two of them had girls you could see from parking lot. Not every place has young Asian (24 or under) but there are so many places it is not hard to drive a small distance to find lots of options.

    Young Latin girls harder to find.

  2. #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by EroticHypno  [View Original Post]
    I went yesterday, just on the recomendation of the this thread. IT was my first time hitting a FS spot. I was nervous but here my review. I got there super last 930 and this latina, who looked like a man greeted me, paid her 50 but then I had second thoughts cause she was not hot at all. THen they passed me over to this older asain lady. She was ok in the face, fake boobs nice nipples. She gave me a hand job and actually was willing to let me cum on her face, I was very impressed with that. She actually had a pretty face but body was a mess besides the nipples. She was willing to let me cum all over her though LOL. I won't be going back but if you are a first timer need some work done late guess this is an official place.
    Literally any of the many, many Weho-Asian / Latina joints some within 100 yards of West have younger / hotter girls than West.

    West is a special place to get a particular thing from a certain old lady.

    Do your research.

  3. #2801

    Any Good Leads on MP with hot young Asain Girls

    I'm close to Hollywood and Glendale area. I went to West Therapy for the first time but it was dissapointing. Two ladies were not hot at all one looked like man and the other was old. Maybe cause I showed up super late 930. Well it would be awesome if someone had a good lead to a good reliable spot for yonger hot asain girls. Thanks guys once I get the recomedation I will hit the spot up and post a review for the rest of us looking for the same.

  4. #2800

    West therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by TenShouxvi  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the Long Beach region but go to LA often for fun. Anyone know in either cities Parlors that are open late, later than 10 pm.
    I went yesterday, just on the recomendation of the this thread. IT was my first time hitting a FS spot. I was nervous but here my review. I got there super last 930 and this latina, who looked like a man greeted me, paid her 50 but then I had second thoughts cause she was not hot at all. THen they passed me over to this older asain lady. She was ok in the face, fake boobs nice nipples. She gave me a hand job and actually was willing to let me cum on her face, I was very impressed with that. She actually had a pretty face but body was a mess besides the nipples. She was willing to let me cum all over her though LOL. I won't be going back but if you are a first timer need some work done late guess this is an official place.

  5. #2799

    ECO Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny1947  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the place.
    Hey Guys.

    I will be in the area tomorrow for business, only one night, I would like to find a good guarantee Latin parlor that offers FS Would this place be an option? If not and advice is appreciated. PM is fine also.

    Thanks.

    VS.

  6. #2798
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Went last night right before closing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but seems like things have been changing around there. On the flip she (didn't' get her name, mistake in retrospect) didn't want to suck it. Had to convince her to do it. She left and came back with saran-wrap. I was trying to get it bare, because that's what the do there, right? No dice. I guess its a YMMV type deal there now.
    I haven't stopped in for probably close to 2 years, but when I was dropping in once every few months I wasn't surprised to observe that new ladies at West could be expected to be more timid or cautious than the long time survivors like Jenny. And even if the provider is a veteran she may be extra careful dealing with a new customer or one she personally doesn't recognize who hasn't demonstrated his credentials as an existing customer. In other words, just like any other location. I've had at least 3 experiences there, including my first time, when I had to gradually win the confidence of my provider before she gave in to my expectations. Illogical business model for a massage girl. I mean, give your best or just keep it legit, right? That's what makes sense.

  7. #2797

    Late night massage parlors

    I'm in the Long Beach region but go to LA often for fun. Anyone know in either cities Parlors that are open late, later than 10 pm.

  8. #2796

    West Therapy

    Went last night right before closing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but seems like things have been changing around there. On the flip she (didn't' get her name, mistake in retrospect) didn't want to suck it. Had to convince her to do it. She left and came back with saran-wrap. I was trying to get it bare, because that's what the do there, right? No dice. I guess its a YMMV type deal there now.

  9. #2795
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    No problems I've heard of. They have some smoking hot girls working there.
    Yeah, they're hot alright.

  10. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexYummy187  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the place.

  11. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Kimd,

    I am sure time heals all wounds, right?

    I remember when I was your age my standards were pretty high but as you know at 2:00 am when the hormones kick in those standards start dropping quite fast.

    I still remember going to an after hours joint when the club I was in shut down, I met a gal that I swore was at least an 8 in the hotness scale.

    Well we ended going to her place and having the fun until we both fell sleep.

    Next day she wakes me up with "Papi what do you want for breakfast", at this time we were both still in bed and there was some sun light coming thru the window and it was then that I noticed this blinding light coming from one of her gold tooth and saw my hot 8 gal downgraded all the way down to a 5, LOL.

    So, don't feel too bad about the grandma that gave you the HJ, I'm pretty sure you will laugh it off with your buddies in the years ahead.

    And remember even though you still haven't thought about it one day you'll be 60 yourself!

    Mondo.
    Would you say having sex with a young but ugly / fat chick is more regretful than getting a handy from an old woman?

    Not sure if I'm overreacting over a handjob, but damn, that was one of the worst experiences of my life. Never doing drugs again.

  12. #2792

    Trauma

    Quote Originally Posted by KimDdoim  [View Original Post]
    Man, I'm mid 20's and ended up getting a HE from a woman around 60 years old of age. She was relatively good looking for her age, not fat or ugly anything, but she was just way too old. Not exaggerating when I say I've been traumatized by the experience. The HJ itself were good but I just can't stomach the fact that I got a HJ from such an old woman.

    How common are experiences like this? Not sure how I can get over this trauma.
    Hey Kimd,

    I am sure time heals all wounds, right?

    I remember when I was your age my standards were pretty high but as you know at 2:00 am when the hormones kick in those standards start dropping quite fast.

    I still remember going to an after hours joint when the club I was in shut down, I met a gal that I swore was at least an 8 in the hotness scale.

    Well we ended going to her place and having the fun until we both fell sleep.

    Next day she wakes me up with "Papi what do you want for breakfast", at this time we were both still in bed and there was some sun light coming thru the window and it was then that I noticed this blinding light coming from one of her gold tooth and saw my hot 8 gal downgraded all the way down to a 5, LOL.

    So, don't feel too bad about the grandma that gave you the HJ, I'm pretty sure you will laugh it off with your buddies in the years ahead.

    And remember even though you still haven't thought about it one day you'll be 60 yourself!

    Mondo.

  13. #2791

    Eco health center

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny1947  [View Original Post]
    Swung by Friday evening and noticed one too many squad cars (3) and uniformed cops (6) in the lot where this joint is at thinking it got raided, but those bastards were just dining in the restaurant right next to it. Decided not to take any chances and just drove out. Hopefully they don't raid this place.
    Is that this one?

    http://longbeach.backpage.com/BodyRu...06-22/43023655

  14. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTime53  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Mondo, Bella sounds awesome.

    East Hollywood is a little far for me, but I know it seems to be an epicenter of massage talent and AMPs are younger there in my several times when I have ventured. In West LA to LAX, the massage scene seems to be more frustrating here and leading me back to hx LOL. But I certainly am open and very much welcome wise guidance.

    I appreciate your comments on age relativity, I'm early middle age. I wouldn't mind 40+ provider who gives great massage and happy endings, but I find it so weird that the ancients give both the lackluster massage and bad happy ending.
    Man, I'm mid 20's and ended up getting a HE from a woman around 60 years old of age. She was relatively good looking for her age, not fat or ugly anything, but she was just way too old. Not exaggerating when I say I've been traumatized by the experience. The HJ itself were good but I just can't stomach the fact that I got a HJ from such an old woman.

    How common are experiences like this? Not sure how I can get over this trauma.

  15. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey ST 53.

    I read your post and I know how it is. I take it you are on the younger side.

    Thing is on this site a lot of us mongers are on the older side.

    So, what might seem old and not acceptable for your taste might be just fine for an older monger.

    I agree and it would be a great idea to have a thread about providers age for us to post about.

    I for one when posting give out info on an approximate age of the provider I'm posting about, since I know older providers are not what some mongers here look for.

    Maybe you can start a new thread about provider's age and it would take off, like I mentioned before I think it's a good idea although sometimes with Asian women it's hard to tell an approximate age.

    BTW, since you ask about a HE with a young provider, read my post about Bella.

    She told me she's 26 and I believe her and she provides a sensual HE / HJ.

    Mondo.
    Thanks Mondo, Bella sounds awesome.

    East Hollywood is a little far for me, but I know it seems to be an epicenter of massage talent and AMPs are younger there in my several times when I have ventured. In West LA to LAX, the massage scene seems to be more frustrating here and leading me back to hx LOL. But I certainly am open and very much welcome wise guidance.

    I appreciate your comments on age relativity, I'm early middle age. I wouldn't mind 40+ provider who gives great massage and happy endings, but I find it so weird that the ancients give both the lackluster massage and bad happy ending.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape