Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 16405
-
01-13-16 04:24 #11545Regular Member

Posts: 27Naomi
Any reports on this one?
-
01-13-16 04:08 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 829Terrible reviews
Yeah that one has a bunch of reviews here, all bad! I think she changes her name so it might be hard to search her reviews. I can't remember what names they are under, but I do know that I have never read anything good about her! Anyway if you say your broke ass needs tosace money, you definitely don't want yonthrow it away on this one! Save up and see a good reviewed independant girl or go to one of the AMPs for a good time.
Originally Posted by ElusiveCh2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 03:29 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 66That's what I was kinda expecting to hear 😂 Oh boy thanks brotha I almost went in one day but told her I was too tired from work.
Originally Posted by FunCrusher
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 03:17 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 45That ones trash. Save your money. She bigger than those pictures too.
Originally Posted by ElusiveCh2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 02:57 #11541Senior Member

Posts: 66Damn somebody must've had a rough time with hapa Jasmine to say she got STD's. She even went and got tested posted pics of it to prove everyone otherwise. I never experience yet but from what I hear she's a great provider, maybe one day when my broke ass got enough cash to spare I'll go see her.
Anyways has anybody got to experience this other hapa looking gal, her pics seems old because she uses the same ones over & over in her ads. She always got these car and in call specials for us stuggling brothas out there, I just want to hear if any of why'all ever sample.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-booty/3610216
-
01-13-16 02:51 #11540Regular Member

Posts: 27Bbw girls
My friend just got in from the mainland and he's wondering if anyone knows of any BBW providers. Let me know please.
-
01-13-16 00:24 #11539Senior Member

Posts: 829Yep
That's always been in her ad.
Originally Posted by Opelu
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-16 00:05 #11538Senior Member

Posts: 707Avoid. Listen to Cronus on this one. Read between the lines and figure it out.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
And Cronus, I think your mailbox is full.
-
01-12-16 21:44 #11537Senior Member

Posts: 241Hapa jasmine and a porn star!
So I am celebrating my 30th bday with a provider tour. Indy Joon told me hapa jasmine offers great service so I hit her up. Luck of the draw has it that she is hosting porn star Jasmine Lehi. Google her name +porn and you will find 50+ videos. I was like this is 2 good to be true so I asked hapa to send me photo of them together and she did. HELLL YEAH! Make appointment for 5 pm but I live far from town and do most my adventures during the day. She adjusts her bookings and I see them both at ocean spa at 2 pm. I bring wine and donation of $$ Show up and am greater by two goddesses. Hapa looking perfect with her make up all done and greater me with a cock grab and Dfk. Lehi was shorter then I thought it has the most perfect chest that God ever created. We all get naked and hope into table shower. Hapa rides my back with her kitty while Lehi lets me lick and suck her chest. I flip over and things get crazy. My fingers are in all kinda places and the soap is keeping it from being BBFS holy shit. The girls catch breath and decide to move things to the room. They dry me off like I am a roman gladiator and are BBBJ the whole time. Can't catch my breath. They lay me down and take turns BBBJ I ask Hapa to sit on my face. She does so and Lehi hops on jr reverse doggs. My hand was going from ass to ass and hearing that I wasaking 2 women feel so good at same time was amazing Lehi switches it up so I can grab her chest while I dato on Hapa. My beard is going to be ripe for days she got so wet. They switch and I am kissing and sucking on Lehi chest. She does not allow daty. At this point I do not care. Hapa is riding me like a horse. Now my whiskey dick is setting in. They take turns BBBJ with no luck. I slap jr on Hapas face and that does the trip. Enter Lehi doggy for a min and hapa is begging for me to cim Once again I find my self going over time but they were cool with it. She BBBJ cim and Lehi let me worship her body. OMG. Best hour of my life ever. YMMV I am younger (then the both of them) white male tattoos and nipple rings that they loved to suck on. You only turn 30 once and might as well enjoy it right? Holy shit the rings I will do to hapa when I get an hour alone with her. Lehi was also smoking but the no daty is a deal breaker for me. I eat kitty like it is my job. Anyways. If you can afford it the two of them are amazing. I never asked for Greek but both brown star fish looked very inviting and hapa tasted super fresh. Anyways hope this helps and ocean has some gooooooood looking talent arriving in a few days. I got a sneak peek of line up and it's on point.
-
01-12-16 21:25 #11536Senior Member

Posts: 490I think she always said clean on her ad. Just don't know what the real story is.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-16 21:20 #11535Senior Member

Posts: 1250Clean. Just read the ad.
Interesting that she felt compelled to add the word "clean" to her current ads:
Originally Posted by Opelu
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ndmore/5804692
-
01-12-16 20:11 #11534Senior Member

Posts: 829Alana
Pictures are accurate. (Face is not as flawless as the pics, but the video is accurate). She's cute, beautiful long hair to her ass, petite little body, tiny waist, small perky boobs. Friendly personality. Wants to please you. No DFK, but light lip kisses and pecks. BBBJ, DATY, multi position CFS. She is tight.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...aikiki/5859525
-
01-12-16 00:55 #11533Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone else?
Contacting her now before I make up my mind anyone else try her?
Originally Posted by FunCrusher
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-16 15:32 #11532

Posts: 258[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-10-16 20:52 #11531Senior Member

Posts: 340Booking with Alana
Alana is visiting Hawaii, isn't local, but made a booking with her for next Saturday. If you go beforehand, please review and let us know how the experience is.


















