Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 16405
-
01-10-16 19:54 #11530Senior Member

Posts: 66[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
01-10-16 18:50 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 45Alana
Anyone sample yet?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...d-time/5859525
-
01-10-16 18:40 #11528Regular Member

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
01-10-16 16:20 #11527Senior Member

Posts: 121Ivy
WHAT IS IT?
Originally Posted by Cronus1
[View Original Post]
PM Me.
-
01-10-16 15:35 #11526

Posts: 258That's extremely selfish of her. She's the third provider that I know of on this island to be in that position and still continue to do this. If she's going to deny it, she should take the proper steps to disprove it. Unfortunately, she can't.
Originally Posted by Opelu
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 15:04 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 53Anyone know if she is legit? Going to TOFTT if not.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...aikiki/5863115
-
01-10-16 13:46 #11524Senior Member

Posts: 490Ok just need to put this out there just to see if honest or not so I asked her and she claims otherwise so beware its best to avoid completely.
Originally Posted by Cronus1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 13:32 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 490What was her reply?
Originally Posted by MegaManDp
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 03:40 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 340Reached out
I've reached out through, I will post once I learn something.
-
01-10-16 01:19 #11521Senior Member

Posts: 490Yes listen to cronus!
Originally Posted by Cronus1
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-16 01:06 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 146Could you guys elaborate more?
Pm if preffered.
-
01-10-16 00:33 #11519

Posts: 258I'm not sure who posted the ad, but the info in that ad is accurate. She has even admitted to it, so be safe.
Originally Posted by MegaManDp
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 23:32 #11518Senior Member

Posts: 490Clear your inbox bro I'm sure you're getting bombarded.
Originally Posted by Cronus1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 22:38 #11517Senior Member

Posts: 34Google her
Holy crap hell yeah high risk. I texted her and she replied later. I forgot the number so I Googled it, nothing came up. So I Googled her number with backpage worded also when I searched and holy crap it may be a fake post but I'm sure the other photos are all her.
Originally Posted by Cronus1
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-16 21:24 #11516

Posts: 258[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
















