Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11515

    White girl Ivy

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ndmore/5804692

    I don't know what name she's going by now, but I sampled her again recently. She is in way better health than she was the first time I saw her. The first time it seemed like she was on something and kind of spacey. This time she was very coherent and normal and her complexion was a lot better too. I just wanted to get serviced so ended up getting BBBJCIMWS for an hour. She is good at it and always has a great attitude. Still super talkative.

    On a side note it took a LONG time to set something up. She says she only does a couple dates a day now and is super picky / lazy with appointments. I only got her to come out to me when I reminded her about our last date.

    Would repeat, but not anytime soon. Too much damage.

  2. #11514
    Quote Originally Posted by FunCrusher  [View Original Post]
    Got a chance to visit this beauty. Sexy, skinny, spinner. Perfect nani lips. Very pleasant personality. Although everything was covered it was enjoyable. I am spoiled from some of the better AMP's on the island. But perhaps after a heavy night of drinking I may repeat. Enjoy fellas.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-247/5859873
    I thought this one was TGTBT. I may have to sample.

    Ditto on the damage, can pm if prefer.

  3. #11513
    Quote Originally Posted by FunCrusher  [View Original Post]
    Got a chance to visit this beauty. Sexy, skinny, spinner. Perfect nani lips. Very pleasant personality. Although everything was covered it was enjoyable. I am spoiled from some of the better AMP's on the island. But perhaps after a heavy night of drinking I may repeat. Enjoy fellas.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-247/5859873
    She looks cute, what was the damage?

    US.

  4. #11512

    Susan

    Got a chance to visit this beauty. Sexy, skinny, spinner. Perfect nani lips. Very pleasant personality. Although everything was covered it was enjoyable. I am spoiled from some of the better AMP's on the island. But perhaps after a heavy night of drinking I may repeat. Enjoy fellas.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-247/5859873

  5. #11511
    Quote Originally Posted by YazzyBaby  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a lot of post about me that's have been made or or aren't entirely true. For example not once on tagged did I say it was okay to do a date for 230. Never ever have I neigotated that. Also I use to be Amelia and when I was Amelia my rates where 250 hhr an 300 hr when I was a HHK spa. FYI age is nothing but a number because I'm sure you all have your taste of girl that are young, maybe younger then me. An you guys can't lie about it because I knew some of them young girl. "you want it I got it dripping like water" but keep in mind marvelous service isn't cheap, I don't do 50,70,90, special.

    Please keep that in mind.
    Marvelous service, huh? You do anything BB? You GFE at all? You're pretty and I'll give you that, but I haven't seen anything to suggest you do anything "marvelous". Since you're on the forum now, search Hapa Jasmine and you'll see what it takes to reach that echelon of service.

  6. #11510
    Quote Originally Posted by YazzyBaby  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a lot of post about me that's have been made or or aren't entirely true. For example not once on tagged did I say it was okay to do a date for 230. Never ever have I neigotated that. Also I use to be Amelia and when I was Amelia my rates where 250 hhr an 300 hr when I was a HHK spa. FYI age is nothing but a number because I'm sure you all have your taste of girl that are young, maybe younger then me. An you guys can't lie about it because I knew some of them young girl. "you want it I got it dripping like water" but keep in mind marvelous service isn't cheap, I don't do 50,70,90, special.

    Please keep that in mind.
    Some guys will pay your overinflated prices and why? Why I ask the forum when you can simply take a flight to the mother land and enjoy 4 LBFM's for the a third of the price and the girls will stay with you the whole week.

    It simply makes no sense to see this one at a rate of $300/ hr that will provide you with no where near the pleasure multiple LBFMs will provide you in the mother land.

  7. #11509
    Quote Originally Posted by YazzyBaby  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a lot of post about me that's have been made or or aren't entirely true. For example not once on tagged did I say it was okay to do a date for 230. Never ever have I neigotated that. Also I use to be Amelia and when I was Amelia my rates where 250 hhr an 300 hr when I was a HHK spa. FYI age is nothing but a number because I'm sure you all have your taste of girl that are young, maybe younger then me. An you guys can't lie about it because I knew some of them young girl. "you want it I got it dripping like water" but keep in mind marvelous service isn't cheap, I don't do 50,70,90, special.

    Please keep that in mind.
    Okay, maybe it was 250 instead of 230. Simple mistake. Either way, it wasn't 300. No disrespect meant, but I have no reason to say anything about you that isn't entirely true as I have no intention of seeing you. Based on our conversation and another member's review, you don't offer GFE or PSE sessions/services, so saying you offer "marvelous service" may be a bit of a stretch from the monger perspective. That's especially true when charging GFE/PSE rates. To each their own, though. Best of luck to you.

  8. #11508

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by YazzyBaby  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing a lot of post about me that's have been made or or aren't entirely true. For example not once on tagged did I say it was okay to do a date for 230. Never ever have I neigotated that. Also I use to be Amelia and when I was Amelia my rates where 250 hhr an 300 hr when I was a HHK spa. FYI age is nothing but a number because I'm sure you all have your taste of girl that are young, maybe younger then me. An you guys can't lie about it because I knew some of them young girl. "you want it I got it dripping like water" but keep in mind marvelous service isn't cheap, I don't do 50,70,90, special.

    Please keep that in mind.
    I saw you three times at HHK and payed 3 bills each time plus HF. I will do it again if you do in calls. I sure hope you play at Jasmine's new place when she opens up. I think you are very pretty.

    Hope to see you soon.

  9. #11507

  10. #11506

    HI this is yasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus1  [View Original Post]
    She also advertises on a social media site: tagged.com Her handle on there is Yasmine J and she has a couple more pictures. Just a couple, though.

    I've never seen her, but have negotiated with her on tagged before. When I talked to her there, she was only asking $230 per hour, so maybe that's something you could try. She seemed really friendly, but I'm more of the GFE / pse type of guy, so I passed being that she's young, inexperienced, and had too many "no" answers for things she won't do. For the things she will do, definitely not worth $300, IMHO.
    I've been seeing a lot of post about me that's have been made or or aren't entirely true. For example not once on tagged did I say it was okay to do a date for 230. Never ever have I neigotated that. Also I use to be Amelia and when I was Amelia my rates where 250 hhr an 300 hr when I was a HHK spa. FYI age is nothing but a number because I'm sure you all have your taste of girl that are young, maybe younger then me. An you guys can't lie about it because I knew some of them young girl. "you want it I got it dripping like water" but keep in mind marvelous service isn't cheap, I don't do 50,70,90, special.

    Please keep that in mind.

  11. #11505

    HI this is yasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus1  [View Original Post]
    She also advertises on a social media site: tagged.com Her handle on there is Yasmine J and she has a couple more pictures. Just a couple, though.

    I've never seen her, but have negotiated with her on tagged before. When I talked to her there, she was only asking $230 per hour, so maybe that's something you could try. She seemed really friendly, but I'm more of the GFE / pse type of guy, so I passed being that she's young, inexperienced, and had too many "no" answers for things she won't do. For the things she will do, definitely not worth $300, IMHO.
    I've been seeing a lot of post about me that's have been made or or aren't entirely true. For example not once on tagged did I say it was okay to do a date for 230. Never ever have I neigotated that. Also I use to be Amelia and when I was Amelia my rates where 250 hhr an 300 hr when I was a HHK spa. FYI age is nothing but a number because I'm sure you all have your taste of girl that are young, maybe younger then me. An you guys can't lie about it because I knew some of them young girl.

  12. #11504

    Sky from Orchid?


  13. #11503

    Informative and succinct

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSlayer  [View Original Post]
    HPD's current leadership in CIU / Vice avoids ads like the plague. There are some very enterprising Defense Attorney's on Oahu that will take advantage of a great balance of precedence where very liberal Hawaii Judges almost always go for entrapment. CIU almost wholly relies on COIs (center of influence) referrals and tips. The caseload ratio favors Johns heavily. Meaning they direct most of their effort at the providers. Pandering (Pimps) dominate that focus. Overall though CIUs limited resources only direct a small minority of its efforts toward this particular vice. They have much worse things to deal with. Meth, Organized Crime. And then there is gaming, where there are major kickbacks to be had.
    Many thanks! (I may PM you).

  14. #11502

    Bree?

    Anybody seen the sexy girl Bree?

    Is so would love details. Been thinkin of considering her for tonight.

  15. #11501
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    When you see a comely lass advertising one time only, then no other ads for several weeks or months, consider LE sting.
    HPD's current leadership in CIU / Vice avoids ads like the plague. There are some very enterprising Defense Attorney's on Oahu that will take advantage of a great balance of precedence where very liberal Hawaii Judges almost always go for entrapment. CIU almost wholly relies on COIs (center of influence) referrals and tips. The caseload ratio favors Johns heavily. Meaning they direct most of their effort at the providers. Pandering (Pimps) dominate that focus. Overall though CIUs limited resources only direct a small minority of its efforts toward this particular vice. They have much worse things to deal with. Meth, Organized Crime. And then there is gaming, where there are major kickbacks to be had.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape