Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11545

    Naomi

    Any reports on this one?

  2. #11544

    Terrible reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveCh2  [View Original Post]
    Damn somebody must've had a rough time with hapa Jasmine to say she got STD's. She even went and got tested posted pics of it to prove everyone otherwise. I never experience yet but from what I hear she's a great provider, maybe one day when my broke ass got enough cash to spare I'll go see her.

    Anyways has anybody got to experience this other hapa looking gal, her pics seems old because she uses the same ones over & over in her ads. She always got these car and in call specials for us stuggling brothas out there, I just want to hear if any of why'all ever sample.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-booty/3610216
    Yeah that one has a bunch of reviews here, all bad! I think she changes her name so it might be hard to search her reviews. I can't remember what names they are under, but I do know that I have never read anything good about her! Anyway if you say your broke ass needs tosace money, you definitely don't want yonthrow it away on this one! Save up and see a good reviewed independant girl or go to one of the AMPs for a good time.

  3. #11543
    Quote Originally Posted by FunCrusher  [View Original Post]
    That ones trash. Save your money. She bigger than those pictures too.
    That's what I was kinda expecting to hear 😂 Oh boy thanks brotha I almost went in one day but told her I was too tired from work.

  4. #11542
    That ones trash. Save your money. She bigger than those pictures too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveCh2  [View Original Post]
    Damn somebody must've had a rough time with hapa Jasmine to say she got STD's. She even went and got tested posted pics of it to prove everyone otherwise. I never experience yet but from what I hear she's a great provider, maybe one day when my broke ass got enough cash to spare I'll go see her.

    Anyways has anybody got to experience this other hapa looking gal, her pics seems old because she uses the same ones over & over in her ads. She always got these car and in call specials for us stuggling brothas out there, I just want to hear if any of why'all ever sample.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-booty/3610216

  5. #11541
    Damn somebody must've had a rough time with hapa Jasmine to say she got STD's. She even went and got tested posted pics of it to prove everyone otherwise. I never experience yet but from what I hear she's a great provider, maybe one day when my broke ass got enough cash to spare I'll go see her.

    Anyways has anybody got to experience this other hapa looking gal, her pics seems old because she uses the same ones over & over in her ads. She always got these car and in call specials for us stuggling brothas out there, I just want to hear if any of why'all ever sample.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-booty/3610216

  6. #11540

    Bbw girls

    My friend just got in from the mainland and he's wondering if anyone knows of any BBW providers. Let me know please.

  7. #11539

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Opelu  [View Original Post]
    I think she always said clean on her ad. Just don't know what the real story is.
    That's always been in her ad.

  8. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she felt compelled to add the word "clean" to her current ads:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ndmore/5804692
    Avoid. Listen to Cronus on this one. Read between the lines and figure it out.

    And Cronus, I think your mailbox is full.

  9. #11537

    Hapa jasmine and a porn star!

    So I am celebrating my 30th bday with a provider tour. Indy Joon told me hapa jasmine offers great service so I hit her up. Luck of the draw has it that she is hosting porn star Jasmine Lehi. Google her name +porn and you will find 50+ videos. I was like this is 2 good to be true so I asked hapa to send me photo of them together and she did. HELLL YEAH! Make appointment for 5 pm but I live far from town and do most my adventures during the day. She adjusts her bookings and I see them both at ocean spa at 2 pm. I bring wine and donation of $$ Show up and am greater by two goddesses. Hapa looking perfect with her make up all done and greater me with a cock grab and Dfk. Lehi was shorter then I thought it has the most perfect chest that God ever created. We all get naked and hope into table shower. Hapa rides my back with her kitty while Lehi lets me lick and suck her chest. I flip over and things get crazy. My fingers are in all kinda places and the soap is keeping it from being BBFS holy shit. The girls catch breath and decide to move things to the room. They dry me off like I am a roman gladiator and are BBBJ the whole time. Can't catch my breath. They lay me down and take turns BBBJ I ask Hapa to sit on my face. She does so and Lehi hops on jr reverse doggs. My hand was going from ass to ass and hearing that I wasaking 2 women feel so good at same time was amazing Lehi switches it up so I can grab her chest while I dato on Hapa. My beard is going to be ripe for days she got so wet. They switch and I am kissing and sucking on Lehi chest. She does not allow daty. At this point I do not care. Hapa is riding me like a horse. Now my whiskey dick is setting in. They take turns BBBJ with no luck. I slap jr on Hapas face and that does the trip. Enter Lehi doggy for a min and hapa is begging for me to cim Once again I find my self going over time but they were cool with it. She BBBJ cim and Lehi let me worship her body. OMG. Best hour of my life ever. YMMV I am younger (then the both of them) white male tattoos and nipple rings that they loved to suck on. You only turn 30 once and might as well enjoy it right? Holy shit the rings I will do to hapa when I get an hour alone with her. Lehi was also smoking but the no daty is a deal breaker for me. I eat kitty like it is my job. Anyways. If you can afford it the two of them are amazing. I never asked for Greek but both brown star fish looked very inviting and hapa tasted super fresh. Anyways hope this helps and ocean has some gooooooood looking talent arriving in a few days. I got a sneak peek of line up and it's on point.

  10. #11536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 490
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she felt compelled to add the word "clean" to her current ads:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ndmore/5804692
    I think she always said clean on her ad. Just don't know what the real story is.

  11. #11535

    Clean. Just read the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opelu  [View Original Post]
    Yes listen to cronus!
    Interesting that she felt compelled to add the word "clean" to her current ads:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ndmore/5804692

  12. #11534

    Alana

    Pictures are accurate. (Face is not as flawless as the pics, but the video is accurate). She's cute, beautiful long hair to her ass, petite little body, tiny waist, small perky boobs. Friendly personality. Wants to please you. No DFK, but light lip kisses and pecks. BBBJ, DATY, multi position CFS. She is tight.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...aikiki/5859525

  13. #11533

    Anyone else?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunCrusher  [View Original Post]
    Got a chance to visit this beauty. Sexy, skinny, spinner. Perfect nani lips. Very pleasant personality. Although everything was covered it was enjoyable. I am spoiled from some of the better AMP's on the island. But perhaps after a heavy night of drinking I may repeat. Enjoy fellas.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-247/5859873
    Contacting her now before I make up my mind anyone else try her?

  14. #11532
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #11531

    Booking with Alana

    Alana is visiting Hawaii, isn't local, but made a booking with her for next Saturday. If you go beforehand, please review and let us know how the experience is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape