Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,766 to 33,780 of 61408
-
01-03-16 13:09 #27643Senior Member

Posts: 134Hahaha. I left my window open when I started posting and lost connection. Sorry for the double post. But the offer stands.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-16 13:07 #27642Senior Member

Posts: 134Do you know talk Liz?
Because if you do, you'll know how awesome she is. She's looking for a little help this afternoon so seniors and those I owe should hit me up for her number. She's sweet, sexy and giving. I can't post any action pics right now but I will later. I posted pics of her a few months ago when. Reconnected with her. She still looks that good, boys.
-
01-03-16 12:53 #27641Senior Member

Posts: 1788Liz
Liz is also looking for company this weekend. She says she need to pay her rent. Her number is available to contributing members. She is also a great provider with no drama. She's usually up for most anything, and always up for a good time.
-
01-03-16 12:43 #27640Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii has gotten yet another new phone. She's looking for some company. Anyone who knows her knows that she is a great provider with no drama. You can also see what great boobs she has! Anyone who can tell me her old number I will send you her new one. If you don't have her old one contributing members should send me their name and number and I will forward them to her. Her rules, not mine!
-
01-02-16 22:42 #27639Senior Member

Posts: 248Really?
Come on man. Really? There is so much good information on the Baltimore board and with your 2nd post you ask this? Try Google Maps.
Originally Posted by RuffDiamond47
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 21:34 #27638Senior Member

Posts: 502Nice
That is a pretty site Bro nothing like a good looking clam.
Originally Posted by KayJay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 18:09 #27637Regular Member

Posts: 14Where morel park?
Originally Posted by KayJay1
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 16:02 #27636Senior Member

Posts: 138Little heather
Little heather from mp just dropped her off back there. No phone hurry fellas.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 15:13 #27635Senior Member

Posts: 1369Heather
Checkumomt, I think this is a different Heather. My Heather stays across from the Frenchmans house, and she can be found between Brunswick & Millington. Kinda tall, older looking woman. Very pleasent and accomidating.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 14:31 #27634Senior Member

Posts: 1369No, Bolo, I know Chris very well. This BSW was darker skinned and slim built, model type.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 12:18 #27633Senior Member

Posts: 2343Was it her?
This is Christine. She's a mixed race atractive well dressed young woman, who may or may not be the black SW you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 11:23 #27632Senior Member

Posts: 1369DSL's
I think I spotted that same BSW on t different occasions at the circle. She has a model type body and is pretty fly if it's the same chick. The 1st time was about 3 weeks ago, she had on an all Grey sweat suit standing at the circle, I had to make a double take, but before I could get around the block to see what's what, she was gone. The 2nd time was about a week ago. She had on an all black sexy ensemble, looking like she was at a club or something. I was on my way to meet someone, but again before I could circle the block to get to her, she had disappeared. The next time, better believe I will not miss this chick, even if I have to put skid marks int the street. LOL. Peace.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 07:44 #27631Senior Member

Posts: 694Heather
Are you talking about lazy eye Heather or another one I ran into lazy eye the other day at the Front Royal at Patapsico and Pottee.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Chated a minute then I had to go she was looking rough says she is staying up there by Beltway Motel.
-
01-02-16 03:36 #27630Senior Member

Posts: 1318BSW at circle
Saw a nice looking BSW with the best set of DSL's I;ve seen in a bit. About 5/5 with hair to her mid back. Would've love to have those lips around my pecker but the Horseshoe cleaned my clock. Hope to see her in a couple days when payday rolls around. Anyone else see her around 2 pm today at the circle? Correct on the Crofton vice Stockton.
-
01-02-16 00:31 #27629Senior Member

Posts: 155Two different people.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




