Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,796 to 33,810 of 61431
-
01-02-16 16:02 #27636Senior Member

Posts: 138Little heather
Little heather from mp just dropped her off back there. No phone hurry fellas.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 15:13 #27635Senior Member

Posts: 1370Heather
Checkumomt, I think this is a different Heather. My Heather stays across from the Frenchmans house, and she can be found between Brunswick & Millington. Kinda tall, older looking woman. Very pleasent and accomidating.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 14:31 #27634Senior Member

Posts: 1370No, Bolo, I know Chris very well. This BSW was darker skinned and slim built, model type.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 12:18 #27633Senior Member

Posts: 2344Was it her?
This is Christine. She's a mixed race atractive well dressed young woman, who may or may not be the black SW you're talking about.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 11:23 #27632Senior Member

Posts: 1370DSL's
I think I spotted that same BSW on t different occasions at the circle. She has a model type body and is pretty fly if it's the same chick. The 1st time was about 3 weeks ago, she had on an all Grey sweat suit standing at the circle, I had to make a double take, but before I could get around the block to see what's what, she was gone. The 2nd time was about a week ago. She had on an all black sexy ensemble, looking like she was at a club or something. I was on my way to meet someone, but again before I could circle the block to get to her, she had disappeared. The next time, better believe I will not miss this chick, even if I have to put skid marks int the street. LOL. Peace.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-16 07:44 #27631Senior Member

Posts: 694Heather
Are you talking about lazy eye Heather or another one I ran into lazy eye the other day at the Front Royal at Patapsico and Pottee.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Chated a minute then I had to go she was looking rough says she is staying up there by Beltway Motel.
-
01-02-16 03:36 #27630Senior Member

Posts: 1320BSW at circle
Saw a nice looking BSW with the best set of DSL's I;ve seen in a bit. About 5/5 with hair to her mid back. Would've love to have those lips around my pecker but the Horseshoe cleaned my clock. Hope to see her in a couple days when payday rolls around. Anyone else see her around 2 pm today at the circle? Correct on the Crofton vice Stockton.
-
01-02-16 00:31 #27629Senior Member

Posts: 155Two different people.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 22:25 #27628Senior Member

Posts: 201Heather
Good move Klove on scooping Heather I actually called her 3 this morning because I needed a good release before I went in for the morning and I knew she was the one for the job and as always great peformance no rushing or drama just all fun for standard tuition. She is a must see but not see if you know what I mean LOL. She have working digits.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 21:21 #27627Senior Member

Posts: 254That's Heather.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 20:36 #27626Senior Member

Posts: 300For all you bottom gents
Saw this WSW late 20's dirty blonde with bright green hi-lights; her legs and ass looked like an Olympic skater's. All you butt boys better line up pronto! Pontiac and 5'th. She looked like she was needing her am wake-up, dope sick, or I would of given it a taste.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 17:50 #27625Senior Member

Posts: 579You mean crofton with the best ladies.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-16 17:29 #27624Senior Member

Posts: 1370Sarah's
Two different Sarah's, right?
-
01-01-16 16:37 #27623Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-01-16 15:45 #27622Senior Member

Posts: 1320Happy New Year
Glad to see your still posting. Miss the likes of some of the better postsers (eg Kim Park-the best, Stockton-best ladies). Keep them cumming and best of luck keepin the 'Lickerstick" satisfied.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





