Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27602

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by KayJay1  [View Original Post]
    Little heather from mp just dropped her off back there. No phone hurry fellas.
    That is a pretty site Bro nothing like a good looking clam.

  2. #27601
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJay1  [View Original Post]
    Little heather from mp just dropped her off back there. No phone hurry fellas.
    Where morel park?

  3. #27600

    Little heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Checkumomt, I think this is a different Heather. My Heather stays across from the Frenchmans house, and she can be found between Brunswick & Millington. Kinda tall, older looking woman. Very pleasent and accomidating.
    Little heather from mp just dropped her off back there. No phone hurry fellas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20160102_151731_815.jpg‎   IMG_20160102_151738_803.jpg‎   IMG_20160102_152901_262.jpg‎  

  4. #27599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about lazy eye Heather or another one I ran into lazy eye the other day at the Front Royal at Patapsico and Pottee.

    Chated a minute then I had to go she was looking rough says she is staying up there by Beltway Motel.
    Checkumomt, I think this is a different Heather. My Heather stays across from the Frenchmans house, and she can be found between Brunswick & Millington. Kinda tall, older looking woman. Very pleasent and accomidating.

  5. #27598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    This is Christine. She's a mixed race atractive well dressed young woman, who may or may not be the black SW you're talking about.
    No, Bolo, I know Chris very well. This BSW was darker skinned and slim built, model type.

  6. #27597

    Was it her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I think I spotted that same BSW on t different occasions at the circle. She has a model type body and is pretty fly if it's the same chick. The 1st time was about 3 weeks ago, she had on an all Grey sweat suit standing at the circle, I had to make a double take, but before I could get around the block to see what's what, she was gone. The 2nd time was about a week ago. She had on an all black sexy ensemble, looking like she was at a club or something. I was on my way to meet someone, but again before I could circle the block to get to her, she had disappeared. The next time, better believe I will not miss this chick, even if I have to put skid marks int the street. LOL. Peace.
    This is Christine. She's a mixed race atractive well dressed young woman, who may or may not be the black SW you're talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-1.jpeg‎  

  7. #27596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    DSL's

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Saw a nice looking BSW with the best set of DSL's I;ve seen in a bit. About 5/5 with hair to her mid back. Would've love to have those lips around my pecker but the Horseshoe cleaned my clock. Hope to see her in a couple days when payday rolls around. Anyone else see her around 2 pm today at the circle? Correct on the Crofton vice Stockton.
    I think I spotted that same BSW on t different occasions at the circle. She has a model type body and is pretty fly if it's the same chick. The 1st time was about 3 weeks ago, she had on an all Grey sweat suit standing at the circle, I had to make a double take, but before I could get around the block to see what's what, she was gone. The 2nd time was about a week ago. She had on an all black sexy ensemble, looking like she was at a club or something. I was on my way to meet someone, but again before I could circle the block to get to her, she had disappeared. The next time, better believe I will not miss this chick, even if I have to put skid marks int the street. LOL. Peace.

  8. #27595

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Again sorry for my tardiness in my reporting, but I finally ran into Heather; the Heather that I saw reported that was not so easy on the eyes, but gave great service. I spotted her as I was on my way up Wilkens towards Brunswick. She was standing close to the church. As an expierenced monger, when I saw her I thought to myself how is she going to get any dates because she is not that attractive looking; she looks older than what she actually is, but I went around the block because my degenerate mind automatically went to what God didn't grant her in looks, he must have given her in skills. Luckily when I returned she was still there. She got in and said her name was Heather. Immediately a bell went off because I remembered the excellent reports that I had read about her. Thanks guys for the Intel, and she did not disappoint. The BBBJ was excellent and on point. If I see her and I need to release, she definately is the one for the job. A definate repeat. Peace.
    Are you talking about lazy eye Heather or another one I ran into lazy eye the other day at the Front Royal at Patapsico and Pottee.

    Chated a minute then I had to go she was looking rough says she is staying up there by Beltway Motel.

  9. #27594

    BSW at circle

    Saw a nice looking BSW with the best set of DSL's I;ve seen in a bit. About 5/5 with hair to her mid back. Would've love to have those lips around my pecker but the Horseshoe cleaned my clock. Hope to see her in a couple days when payday rolls around. Anyone else see her around 2 pm today at the circle? Correct on the Crofton vice Stockton.

  10. #27593
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Two different Sarah's, right?
    Two different people.

  11. #27592

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Again sorry for my tardiness in my reporting, but I finally ran into Heather; the Heather that I saw reported that was not so easy on the eyes, but gave great service. I spotted her as I was on my way up Wilkens towards Brunswick. She was standing close to the church. As an expierenced monger, when I saw her I thought to myself how is she going to get any dates because she is not that attractive looking; she looks older than what she actually is, but I went around the block because my degenerate mind automatically went to what God didn't grant her in looks, he must have given her in skills. Luckily when I returned she was still there. She got in and said her name was Heather. Immediately a bell went off because I remembered the excellent reports that I had read about her. Thanks guys for the Intel, and she did not disappoint. The BBBJ was excellent and on point. If I see her and I need to release, she definately is the one for the job. A definate repeat. Peace.
    Good move Klove on scooping Heather I actually called her 3 this morning because I needed a good release before I went in for the morning and I knew she was the one for the job and as always great peformance no rushing or drama just all fun for standard tuition. She is a must see but not see if you know what I mean LOL. She have working digits.

  12. #27591
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Saw this WSW late 20's dirty blonde with bright green hi-lights; her legs and ass looked like an Olympic skater's. All you butt boys better line up pronto! Pontiac and 5'th. She looked like she was needing her am wake-up, dope sick, or I would of given it a taste.
    That's Heather.

  13. #27590

    For all you bottom gents

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Enough said!
    Saw this WSW late 20's dirty blonde with bright green hi-lights; her legs and ass looked like an Olympic skater's. All you butt boys better line up pronto! Pontiac and 5'th. She looked like she was needing her am wake-up, dope sick, or I would of given it a taste.

  14. #27589
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see your still posting. Miss the likes of some of the better postsers (eg Kim Park-the best, Stockton-best ladies). Keep them cumming and best of luck keepin the 'Lickerstick" satisfied.
    You mean crofton with the best ladies.

  15. #27588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Sarah's

    Two different Sarah's, right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎   image.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape