Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,756 to 25,770 of 40011
-
12-19-15 09:23 #14256Senior Member

Posts: 210UTR Mongolian
Found a place with UTR Mongolians. The place has complete ligit setup so was wondering if anything else will be available but decided to go ahead anyways.
Nice looking women (7 or 8) and Okay massage with standard finish only without discussion of price.
There is no shower either, so if that's your thing after an oil massage this will not work. Been there twice.
-
12-19-15 06:55 #14255Senior Member

Posts: 862Tipping
Stiffing on a tip is just rude were ever you are. Tip something if you get a good massage, not tipping because you do not get extras is just being an ungly american. Not tipping will not change these ladies / owners way of doing business. I know Chinese pretty well. In fact I just got back from China with who I went with were AMP owners. They treated very respectfully when I was in their country. People are people don't think being rude is your gain, it only makes the rest of us look ugly to them.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-15 12:15 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 341I'd been thinking of stopping by and I'm due to TOFTT. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by ChineseDragon
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
12-18-15 06:56 #14253

Posts: 105Magic on Irving
Thinking of trying it out. Anyone been there it's new. How's the talent look?
-
12-17-15 22:21 #14252Regular Member

Posts: 31Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. If the place isn't 95% sure to give you a pleasant ending, and we all know those places, then the extras are really that. Extras. I can't just assume them. In that kind of situation, I don't want to leave the gal hanging. If she spends an hour rubbing my fat ass, and she does a decent job of it, she's entitled to her hazard pay.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-15 21:40 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 1255Tip for decent legit massage
Thank you QuietMan. I think you are on the right track. If you go to a place that is well-known for extras and the girl shuts you down, or misleads you, or teases with no finish, or shorts the time, or gives a shitty massage, to boot. Yeah, then no tip. But if the availability of HE is unclear, or the place is actually legit, AND the girl at least gives a full-length massage with effort, then a small tip ($5-10) is reasonable. If you went for a regular legit massage at a legit place a $20 tip is reasonable.
I'm adding my two cents because of a chat I had today with one of my friends. Me: How was your day? Her: You + 2 others. But one man tried to do bad things. I wouldn't do it. So he gave me no tip. (then cry emoticons). Anyway we see our encounters as business transactions. Of course. My friend is just trying to make a living. I know she does a good massage. I also know she is not an HE girl. She (and many other women I am friends with) actually gives most of her money away anyway and she is absolutely not rich. I guess the question is murky, as I can see both sides of the question. But if she makes an effort to give you a therapeutic massage, at least recognize the effort and give her a few bucks. End of rant. (sorry) Bob.
Originally Posted by QuietMan44
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-15 23:54 #14250Senior Member

Posts: 1255Not a member
I'm not a member of Rub or MP Reviews. I can't really leave a paper trail of payments. In any event, those two sites are acceptable used for free. Just make inferences about number of reviews and how recent, and the tip, etc. I don't try as many new places as I once did. Frankly the commentary on USASEXGUIDE is vastly more useful than those other sites. You just have to read. The problem with any AMP (especially Chinese ones) is your mileage improves if visit frequently and get to know individual girls. If you are willing to drive 25 miles, go to Yun spa in Mt Prospect. That would be my pick in the area. Maybe 15 minutes from ORD, for what it's worth. Bob.
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-15 13:01 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 213McCormick Area Massage
Thank you for this Bob!
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Are you a member of the rub-map review site by chance? I was years ago, but seemed to find all the listing over promised and under delivered, making them fairly worthless. I believe that it was Ruby I visited a few years ago when at the last convention. I don't recall an specific detail, which leads me to believe that it was a sub-par visit. I am a VIP on The othEr Review site, but nothing really jumps out for the location that I am looking for.
Again, Thank You Bob, I appreciate your input, I will continue searching and report back positive or negative info as I find it.
-
12-15-15 23:51 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 30You've had good experiences? I was going to try. Never met her. Will report back. James.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-15 23:35 #14247Senior Member

Posts: 1255Massage Near McCormick
If you are at McCormick, Chinatown is five minutes away. There are two AMPs on Archer just past the Walgreens on the right side of the road. I've been in both. I tend to suspect they will not meet your needs. I'm sure other members can steer you to a good place. There is one called Mercy Acupuncture that is on 333 North Michigan (Near Millennium Park - Not Chinatown, in case you are headed into the city). And for Chinatown, I checked a rub map-oriented review site and saw Ruby Spa / 312-968-1668/2971 S Archer Ave / Chicago, IL, 60608 and Archer Spa / 773-847-9808/3181 S Archer Ave / Chicago, IL, 60608. These had recent, and a large number of reviews with a 4-star average ratings. But I have no personal knowledge. I doubt that first time visitors automatically get FS at any of these sites. But, for what its worth, the Chinese places do treat the massage part of the experience pretty seriously. As for Apartments, the only ones I've been to are the personal residences of my friends. Again, other members will have better advice. Good luck. Please report back if you find a decent place. Bob.
Originally Posted by Go4MN
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-15 22:22 #14246Regular Member

Posts: 31I'm with you, except I'll give a small tip if the massage was decent. In my (relatively few) experiences at AMPs, the massages are generally much better than at other places where you're hoping to leave happy. So, if the girl gave a not-half-bad massage for the. 6 or. 8 door fee, I'm not going to totally stiff her. If she says she wants another. 8 for the handshake, I just say "no thanks" and go. Haggling isn't what I want to do there. I leave her a sawbuck and I'm on my way.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-15 17:20 #14245Senior Member

Posts: 213Logistics / Looking for a little help
Not sure if this should be posted here or not so I will try to brief.
I will be at the McCormick Center in next month for a convention. Looking for AMP's in the area. A few years ago, I went driving blindly into the city and found a couple off of Archer I think it was. Are those still around? What are the chances to get into an apartment if there are any in the area. What kind of screening do they require? We are just starting to get the apartment scene here in Minneapolis and I have yet to try them out due to out of town travel.
Thanks in advance for any tips someone can give.
-
12-15-15 16:55 #14244Senior Member

Posts: 249Who knows?
It has been open for quite some time. One can only wonder why some places stay open and others close. I have a tendency to think it's more the neighbors complaining than the cops. My. 02.
Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy
[View Original Post]
Finger.
-
12-15-15 11:47 #14243Senior Member

Posts: 136Agree
They get a lot of money for maybe 7-10 minutes of work.
This is my stance too. The fucking upsell for topless or full nude? Give me a break. My face is in the dirt for 90% of the session. You guys paying these outrageous better wake up.
-
12-15-15 11:30 #14242Senior Member

Posts: 149Chicago Ridge
My only concern with that place is that there is not much going on in Chicago Ridge, and Chicago Ridge LEO is certain to find some way to spend their time, such as busting the poor schmucks that go there.
Originally Posted by Magooski
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






