Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Tip for decent legit massage

    Thank you QuietMan. I think you are on the right track. If you go to a place that is well-known for extras and the girl shuts you down, or misleads you, or teases with no finish, or shorts the time, or gives a shitty massage, to boot. Yeah, then no tip. But if the availability of HE is unclear, or the place is actually legit, AND the girl at least gives a full-length massage with effort, then a small tip ($5-10) is reasonable. If you went for a regular legit massage at a legit place a $20 tip is reasonable.

    I'm adding my two cents because of a chat I had today with one of my friends. Me: How was your day? Her: You + 2 others. But one man tried to do bad things. I wouldn't do it. So he gave me no tip. (then cry emoticons). Anyway we see our encounters as business transactions. Of course. My friend is just trying to make a living. I know she does a good massage. I also know she is not an HE girl. She (and many other women I am friends with) actually gives most of her money away anyway and she is absolutely not rich. I guess the question is murky, as I can see both sides of the question. But if she makes an effort to give you a therapeutic massage, at least recognize the effort and give her a few bucks. End of rant. (sorry) Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietMan44  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you, except I'll give a small tip if the massage was decent. In my (relatively few) experiences at AMPs, the massages are generally much better than at other places where you're hoping to leave happy. So, if the girl gave a not-half-bad massage for the. 6 or. 8 door fee, I'm not going to totally stiff her. If she says she wants another. 8 for the handshake, I just say "no thanks" and go. Haggling isn't what I want to do there. I leave her a sawbuck and I'm on my way.

  2. #14250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Not a member

    I'm not a member of Rub or MP Reviews. I can't really leave a paper trail of payments. In any event, those two sites are acceptable used for free. Just make inferences about number of reviews and how recent, and the tip, etc. I don't try as many new places as I once did. Frankly the commentary on USASEXGUIDE is vastly more useful than those other sites. You just have to read. The problem with any AMP (especially Chinese ones) is your mileage improves if visit frequently and get to know individual girls. If you are willing to drive 25 miles, go to Yun spa in Mt Prospect. That would be my pick in the area. Maybe 15 minutes from ORD, for what it's worth. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for this Bob!

    Are you a member of the rub-map review site by chance? I was years ago, but seemed to find all the listing over promised and under delivered, making them fairly worthless. I believe that it was Ruby I visited a few years ago when at the last convention. I don't recall an specific detail, which leads me to believe that it was a sub-par visit. I am a VIP on The othEr Review site, but nothing really jumps out for the location that I am looking for.

    Again, Thank You Bob, I appreciate your input, I will continue searching and report back positive or negative info as I find it.

  3. #14249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    McCormick Area Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    If you are at McCormick, Chinatown is five minutes away. There are two AMPs on Archer just past the Walgreens on the right side of the road. I've been in both. I tend to suspect they will not meet your needs. I'm sure other members can steer you to a good place. There is one called Mercy Acupuncture that is on 333 North Michigan (Near Millennium Park - Not Chinatown, in case you are headed into the city). And for Chinatown, I checked a rub map-oriented review site and saw Ruby Spa / 312-968-1668/2971 S Archer Ave / Chicago, IL, 60608 and Archer Spa / 773-847-9808/3181 S Archer Ave / Chicago, IL, 60608. These had recent, and a large number of reviews with a 4-star average ratings. But I have no personal knowledge. I doubt that first time visitors automatically get FS at any of these sites. But, for what its worth, the Chinese places do treat the massage part of the experience pretty seriously. As for Apartments, the only ones I've been to are the personal residences of my friends. Again, other members will have better advice. Good luck. Please report back if you find a decent place. Bob.
    Thank you for this Bob!

    Are you a member of the rub-map review site by chance? I was years ago, but seemed to find all the listing over promised and under delivered, making them fairly worthless. I believe that it was Ruby I visited a few years ago when at the last convention. I don't recall an specific detail, which leads me to believe that it was a sub-par visit. I am a VIP on The othEr Review site, but nothing really jumps out for the location that I am looking for.

    Again, Thank You Bob, I appreciate your input, I will continue searching and report back positive or negative info as I find it.

  4. #14248
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    For old timers who enjoyed Giana's service from Logan, she is now working in the below location. If the below link is not working, go to the body rub section of BP and search keyword Harlem and Addison. For new guys, do a little search and you can find reviews here. Enjoy!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ecial/31787477
    You've had good experiences? I was going to try. Never met her. Will report back. James.

  5. #14247
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Massage Near McCormick

    If you are at McCormick, Chinatown is five minutes away. There are two AMPs on Archer just past the Walgreens on the right side of the road. I've been in both. I tend to suspect they will not meet your needs. I'm sure other members can steer you to a good place. There is one called Mercy Acupuncture that is on 333 North Michigan (Near Millennium Park - Not Chinatown, in case you are headed into the city). And for Chinatown, I checked a rub map-oriented review site and saw Ruby Spa / 312-968-1668/2971 S Archer Ave / Chicago, IL, 60608 and Archer Spa / 773-847-9808/3181 S Archer Ave / Chicago, IL, 60608. These had recent, and a large number of reviews with a 4-star average ratings. But I have no personal knowledge. I doubt that first time visitors automatically get FS at any of these sites. But, for what its worth, the Chinese places do treat the massage part of the experience pretty seriously. As for Apartments, the only ones I've been to are the personal residences of my friends. Again, other members will have better advice. Good luck. Please report back if you find a decent place. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Go4MN  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this should be posted here or not so I will try to brief.

    I will be at the McCormick Center in next month for a convention. Looking for AMP's in the area. A few years ago, I went driving blindly into the city and found a couple off of Archer I think it was. Are those still around? What are the chances to get into an apartment if there are any in the area. What kind of screening do they require? We are just starting to get the apartment scene here in Minneapolis and I have yet to try them out due to out of town travel.

    Thanks in advance for any tips someone can give.

  6. #14246
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    I am never a jerk. Its a business deal and I have the money. They get a lot of money for maybe 7-10 minutes of work. I just leave with no tip and hopefully (probably not) the provider gets the message. Rocket Dork.
    I'm with you, except I'll give a small tip if the massage was decent. In my (relatively few) experiences at AMPs, the massages are generally much better than at other places where you're hoping to leave happy. So, if the girl gave a not-half-bad massage for the. 6 or. 8 door fee, I'm not going to totally stiff her. If she says she wants another. 8 for the handshake, I just say "no thanks" and go. Haggling isn't what I want to do there. I leave her a sawbuck and I'm on my way.

  7. #14245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Logistics / Looking for a little help

    Not sure if this should be posted here or not so I will try to brief.

    I will be at the McCormick Center in next month for a convention. Looking for AMP's in the area. A few years ago, I went driving blindly into the city and found a couple off of Archer I think it was. Are those still around? What are the chances to get into an apartment if there are any in the area. What kind of screening do they require? We are just starting to get the apartment scene here in Minneapolis and I have yet to try them out due to out of town travel.

    Thanks in advance for any tips someone can give.

  8. #14244

    Who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy  [View Original Post]
    My only concern with that place is that there is not much going on in Chicago Ridge, and Chicago Ridge LEO is certain to find some way to spend their time, such as busting the poor schmucks that go there.
    It has been open for quite some time. One can only wonder why some places stay open and others close. I have a tendency to think it's more the neighbors complaining than the cops. My. 02.

    Finger.

  9. #14243

    Agree

    They get a lot of money for maybe 7-10 minutes of work.

    This is my stance too. The fucking upsell for topless or full nude? Give me a break. My face is in the dirt for 90% of the session. You guys paying these outrageous better wake up.

  10. #14242

    Chicago Ridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    I love me some Latina ladies, but the consistently want too much on the up sell. There is a place around 111th and ridgeland. The have black and Latinas from time to time. Never been there yet, out of my way. Then spa Paris I'm markham, but you won't get what you want. I like Polish Barbie. I always have a good time and value.

    I sat stay away from Stacey in Matteson. Kinda of lazy and uninspired. Won't repeat.
    My only concern with that place is that there is not much going on in Chicago Ridge, and Chicago Ridge LEO is certain to find some way to spend their time, such as busting the poor schmucks that go there.

  11. #14241

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Same here. This is the best policy. Theres no need to be a jerk about things. They have a price that they think they hospitality is worth and I have a price I'm willing to pay for it. Its all "extras" anyhow. So I don't feel any obligation to pay what I don't want to, and certainly don't expect them to give me things they don't feel they were paid what they want to be paid for it for. Usually, but not always, it ends up working out and they would rather get 80 for a blow job than 0 dollars for no blow job instead of holding out for the 100-120 they wanted for it.

    If theyre willing to blow or fuck or jerk me off, theye arent going to hold out for 20-40 extra dollars when they realized that its only 10 minutes of their time anyhow and they could have 80 bucks rather than 0 (BJ) or 40 bucks rather than 0 (HJ) or 100-120 rather than 0 (FS). And if its not worth their time. Thats cool with me too. No hard feelings. Everyone gets to set their own price.
    I am never a jerk. Its a business deal and I have the money. They get a lot of money for maybe 7-10 minutes of work. I just leave with no tip and hopefully (probably not) the provider gets the message. Rocket Dork.

  12. #14240
    Attitudes change when you tell the girl to leave and send someone else in. Only had to threaten this a couple of times, but the girls change in a heartbeat. I've also had a few that were so overpriced I told them forget about it, got dressed, and left without a tip. It's not like I'm going to see them again anyway. I pay, and pay well after the deed is done for good service but it's not a flea market and I'm not there to haggle or be asked to pay in advance.

  13. #14239
    Same here. This is the best policy. Theres no need to be a jerk about things. They have a price that they think they hospitality is worth and I have a price I'm willing to pay for it. Its all "extras" anyhow. So I don't feel any obligation to pay what I don't want to, and certainly don't expect them to give me things they don't feel they were paid what they want to be paid for it for. Usually, but not always, it ends up working out and they would rather get 80 for a blow job than 0 dollars for no blow job instead of holding out for the 100-120 they wanted for it.

    If theyre willing to blow or fuck or jerk me off, theye arent going to hold out for 20-40 extra dollars when they realized that its only 10 minutes of their time anyhow and they could have 80 bucks rather than 0 (BJ) or 40 bucks rather than 0 (HJ) or 100-120 rather than 0 (FS). And if its not worth their time. Thats cool with me too. No hard feelings. Everyone gets to set their own price.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this as well. I am one that is rarely negotiated with as well. And when I am, I automatically say "never mind" and have a smile on my face the whole time. Hell, I even refuse if they ask me to pay first. I'm laying there naked on a table and you expect me to get up and fumble around in the dark to get money? Forget that. That's a huge boner killer for me. Again, I politely say "never mind" or "no thanks" and am never a jerk about it.

    On the flip side of that, I will tip over the standard amount if the girl goes above and beyond the level of service or even if she is super friendly. An extra 10 or 20 won't break me, but the girl will remember me on future visits.

  14. #14238
    I agree with this as well. I am one that is rarely negotiated with as well. And when I am, I automatically say "never mind" and have a smile on my face the whole time. Hell, I even refuse if they ask me to pay first. I'm laying there naked on a table and you expect me to get up and fumble around in the dark to get money? Forget that. That's a huge boner killer for me. Again, I politely say "never mind" or "no thanks" and am never a jerk about it.

    On the flip side of that, I will tip over the standard amount if the girl goes above and beyond the level of service or even if she is super friendly. An extra 10 or 20 won't break me, but the girl will remember me on future visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    That said I take dmichaels advice on this point. Although I don't get annoyed by the negotiating game, I just don't play it. Here's what I pay, here's what I would like from you, if that doesn't work for you, that's OK, no one owes anyone any explanations, I'll be on my way.

  15. #14237

    The O. G. s at OD

    It turns out that OD has limited staff (Hannah) and you might just get one of the OGs from across the street: Judy, Anna, Sophia. They fill in when Hannah is busy.

    Could be worse. All good in their own ways. Judy is the outlier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape