Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27090

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.
    She used to hang around Hanover in BP; I last saw her about a month ago on the bottom end of Church St. She really looks the same from a distance as she did ten years ago. We used to argue about an extra ten spot. I refused to pay her more than standard tuition. Never any real problems with her. She was business like; but not rude. Good at what she does. Could teach street walking at the community collage.

  2. #27089

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about see cup that used to hang by the bus stop at Church and Pennington with alot of tats.
    That's the only one I know. She lives in Pasadena with her mom. Is this the same girl that is now hanging out on Wilkens that Badboy1968 is reporting about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100.jpg‎  

  3. #27088

    Out in the night I met Starr

    So after checking out the biography of nitetimers vids I been hoping to run into the girl in the dress Starr. So laat night unexpectedly on washington Blvd carey st heading out of the city after the ravens game I see a couple SW out. One in particular had red dyed color hair and some tight purple pinkish leggings on with an incredibly shaped ass LOL. She was walking with a elderly man and a heavy set guy I parked and didn't want to intrude but I just figured I'd remain cordial and cooly shout out as if she were with family. "Hey is that you Starr?" she replied yes and left them to walk right upto me and said I saved her because I guess she wasnt trying to walk with them or hangout. Whatever lucky me I pretty much let her lead ua to a spot for some BBBJ and doggy and finally sealed the deal with Starr for a hamilton. No digits she has no phone and probably camps out, which sucks but she said she is usually right around there. I may try to find something again tonite LOL. So glad I've had so many experices around all the loops.

  4. #27087

    Ashley

    I was cruising through Wilkens this morning and spotted Ashley on Wilkens and Payson she hopped in and said that I was her first date and she was glad I picked her up. She was just ok today but she told me she was really ill because she haven't had any meds yet but I have to give it to her she still worked the mic anyway without any complaints until I finished. We agreed on standard tuition for a nice BBBJ most definitly will repeat so if you see her out there make sure you stop and grab her she's alot of fun.

  5. #27086

    Pic of Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.
    Search for her on this thread by name. (Advanced Search) Someone posted two pics of her about a year ago.

  6. #27085

    AUDRA, SA, nice girl

    Another interesting day around the loops. Looking for BECKY, no where to be seen nor answered her cell. Instead, I drove the SA loop and ran into Audra, next to the SA front entrance. AUDRA is 30 years old, 5'2" brunet hair pulled back, nice looking, very small tits, very pleasant, quiet, and homeless, accepts standard rates, likes a lot of tit and pussy play.. AUDRA told me that LE presence has been light lately, and not many mongers out this am. I was her first of the day as she is trying to make enough money to get a room for the nite. We didn't discuss money until after the deed when I TOLD HER WHAT I was giving her, no argument. Audra was non rush, eager to please, didn't complain for how long it took me to get off, worked hard, so I gave her a generous tip. Would repeat. While BECKY is my first choice. In spite of ANDURA being homeless, there was no drama or begging. When I passed the circle earlier, there were 2 LE cruisers and 8 or 10 cops standing around. There was a nice looking girl standing by the circle with her pimp, but I PASSED because of LE presence. BBB.

  7. #27084
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.
    She is awesome. I would rate her neck and neck with Dani

    Had a fun 2hrs with her.

    Oak.

  8. #27083
    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    Did she ever fly any napkin signs after? If so, please post that photo for all of our enjoyment. 'I swallowed Rookie's Jizz. ' LOL.
    LMAO, no but I am sure she would be game. She was always very photogenic!

  9. #27082

    Danniel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.
    Are you talking about see cup that used to hang by the bus stop at Church and Pennington with alot of tats.

  10. #27081
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She worked on the swallowing part down here, she took 1/2 my load before spitting the rest out.
    Did she ever fly any napkin signs after? If so, please post that photo for all of our enjoyment. 'I swallowed Rookie's Jizz. ' LOL.

  11. #27080
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.
    She worked on the swallowing part down here, she took 1/2 my load before spitting the rest out.

  12. #27079

    Danielle Wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.
    Does she have jet black and a couple of tats.

  13. #27078
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.
    My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven17.jpg‎   Heaven18.jpg‎  

  14. #27077

    Face Tattoos

    Wow, beautiful girl. Pretty eyes. And OBVIOUS superior skills! But what a shame for some A$$H0LE to agree to put those tatts on her face. I see the pics and it just makes me sad for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.

  15. #27076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Heaven on Wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She's known as the sword swallower when she was in the Tampa area. She looks good after her vacation time down here.
    A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven A1.jpg‎   Heaven A2.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape