Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27075
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was around Wilkens this morning, hoping to spot Ashley or Jessica. During my travels I saw a tall, pretty SW at the circle, but the monger right in front of me scooped her. Oh, well. I looked around a little bit more and as I came by the circle again I saw she was back. I stopped for her and she got in immediately and introduced herself as Heaven. Then she asked if she could grab my dick to prove I'm not a cop. I said okay, knowing that it proves nothing, but it made her feel better. Heaven said she got out of the other car because she wants more than the standard and he wouldn't pay it. She told me she had just arrived in Baltimore a week ago from Brooklyn, NY after a friend told her how much more she could make here. Heaven is twenty two years old and a very pretty five feet nine inches tall. She reminds me of Britney Spears, at least if Britney Spears was all tattooed up and selling her ass for drugs that is! Still one of the prettiest girls out there though.

    She agreed to everything I asked for a reasonable tuition. She doesn't do anal and won't swallow. She's another girl who hates the taste of cum so she will catch it but she's getting it out as fast as she can. However, her blowjob is outstanding. She has absolutely no gag reflex, so she loves to take everything I have in her mouth and hold it while she licks around the base and the boys. She is also outstanding with her attention to the boys with lots of licking and sucking. In her pictures numbered seven and fifteen you can see the hollow-cheeked sucking she was doing on them. She has perfect twenty two year old, firm boobs with very nice nipples that beg to be sucked and played with. She obviously likes what she is doing and takes a lot of pride in doing it right. She made sure I was happy. Heaven never once tried to rush me, just took her time and did everything very well.
    She's known as the sword swallower when she was in the Tampa area. She looks good after her vacation time down here.

  2. #27074

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    For those who know her from Ritchie Hwy and more recently, Wilkins and the circle, Danielle is now a consistent sight on Fairhaven in CB. She's gained some weight since her Budget days and it looks very good on her.
    Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.

  3. #27073

    Danielle

    For those who know her from Ritchie Hwy and more recently, Wilkins and the circle, Danielle is now a consistent sight on Fairhaven in CB. She's gained some weight since her Budget days and it looks very good on her.

  4. #27072

    Looking for that older junkwoman

    Hi everybody,

    Please don't't laugh. I'm an older junkman. Fuls of life!. I'm scrapping all over Baltimore. Just would love to meet and love and respect an older woman who loves scrapping, junk cars, etc.

  5. #27071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Melani

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Melanie off Fairhaven early this morning. Very cute, 24 yr old, 36-small be's, blond mid-back length hair, carries rather large purse. Says she lives right there on FH. Ended up receiving really nice BBBJ w / swallow. This girl has the best personality I've run into in over 20 years of mongering. Awesome and will repeat soon. BJWS for. 2.
    I almost forgot to mention this new find because I couldn't remember her name, but BigPappay summed it up perfectly when he said that she had one of the best personalities he'd run into; I'd have to agree, and I've been in this over 20 years myself. I decided to cruise thru CB last Wendsday because I haven't been thru there in over 6 mos. Saw this spinner turning off of Fairhaven onto I think Sycamore, and I usally don't prefer spinners, but she was so damn cute, so I did a quick spin a caught-up to her. She has that innocent "girl next door" look with a bubbly personality. Her service was surprisingly better than average; it was none rushed and she could take some dick for a girl of her size. No phone of course, she said her purse was stolen, but I would definately repeat. Peace.

  6. #27070
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Heaven doesn't have a phone at the moment but is planning on getting one this week. She hangs out around the circle and has been introduced to Tim's and the Tip-Top. She's very pleasant to be with and quite good at her job. The monger who passed her up over twenty dollars missed out on a great time. I highly recommend her if you see her out. I doubt she has to stand at the circle long before someone stops for her. When she gets a phone I'll be certain to let everyone know because she said that she will certainly let me give it to guys that are trustworthy. In the meantime if you do see her out there stop for her. You won't be disappointed.

    In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.
    Tell her next time you see her. Tampa misses her dearly. You will enjoy her.

  7. #27069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Heaven on Wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by OHI812  [View Original Post]
    Heaven is a great girl. Love the photos. Saw her 2 years ago before all the tats. She just left Tampa the past month or so. Sorry to see her go. Enjoy! Bob.
    Yeah, she was telling me about Tampa and then New York. This girl gets around! I hope she stays here for a little while so we can enjoy her a lot more. Lots of fun!

  8. #27068

    Sarah on Wilkens

    Nice report CLS and the pictures of Heaven are professional-quality.

    I was out early afternoon Saturday and there was little talent out between 2 and 4. I saw 2 in CB, neither one attractive enough to pick up unless I was too drunk to drive. Made a couple of passes through WW and absolutely no one out until, as if the store opened, there was a handful available exactly at 4 pm.

    Right after "opening time", I spotted Sarah, a tiny blond, on Wilkens a block west of Polaski Hwy. She was about 5' flat, maybe 90 lbs, showing off a true spinner body with tight, black yoga pants.

    I picked her up and headed to a nice spot for a CBJ. Sarah was friendly and relaxed and started to rub me hard while we drove. Set the mood right. Once we arrived, she was very agreeable and got right down to business. She had some serious skills, playing PLENTY of attention to the boys and following direction very well with no complaints. A+++.

    She has no phone (bag was stolen) but said she's regularly in that area, usually late at night or very early, as in 3 - 4 am.

    Stay safe,

    Jack.

  9. #27067

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Heaven doesn't have a phone at the moment but is planning on getting one this week. She hangs out around the circle and has been introduced to Tim's and the Tip-Top. She's very pleasant to be with and quite good at her job. The monger who passed her up over twenty dollars missed out on a great time. I highly recommend her if you see her out. I doubt she has to stand at the circle long before someone stops for her. When she gets a phone I'll be certain to let everyone know because she said that she will certainly let me give it to guys that are trustworthy. In the meantime if you do see her out there stop for her. You won't be disappointed.

    In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.
    Heaven is a great girl. Love the photos. Saw her 2 years ago before all the tats. She just left Tampa the past month or so. Sorry to see her go. Enjoy! Bob.

  10. #27066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    The Rest of My Morning in Heaven

    Heaven doesn't have a phone at the moment but is planning on getting one this week. She hangs out around the circle and has been introduced to Tim's and the Tip-Top. She's very pleasant to be with and quite good at her job. The monger who passed her up over twenty dollars missed out on a great time. I highly recommend her if you see her out. I doubt she has to stand at the circle long before someone stops for her. When she gets a phone I'll be certain to let everyone know because she said that she will certainly let me give it to guys that are trustworthy. In the meantime if you do see her out there stop for her. You won't be disappointed.

    In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven10.PNG‎   Heaven11.PNG‎   Heaven12.jpg‎   Heaven13.jpg‎   Heaven14.PNG‎  

    Heaven15.PNG‎   Heaven16.PNG‎   Heaven17.jpg‎   Heaven18.jpg‎  

  11. #27065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Heaven on Wilkens

    I was around Wilkens this morning, hoping to spot Ashley or Jessica. During my travels I saw a tall, pretty SW at the circle, but the monger right in front of me scooped her. Oh, well. I looked around a little bit more and as I came by the circle again I saw she was back. I stopped for her and she got in immediately and introduced herself as Heaven. Then she asked if she could grab my dick to prove I'm not a cop. I said okay, knowing that it proves nothing, but it made her feel better. Heaven said she got out of the other car because she wants more than the standard and he wouldn't pay it. She told me she had just arrived in Baltimore a week ago from Brooklyn, NY after a friend told her how much more she could make here. Heaven is twenty two years old and a very pretty five feet nine inches tall. She reminds me of Britney Spears, at least if Britney Spears was all tattooed up and selling her ass for drugs that is! Still one of the prettiest girls out there though.

    She agreed to everything I asked for a reasonable tuition. She doesn't do anal and won't swallow. She's another girl who hates the taste of cum so she will catch it but she's getting it out as fast as she can. However, her blowjob is outstanding. She has absolutely no gag reflex, so she loves to take everything I have in her mouth and hold it while she licks around the base and the boys. She is also outstanding with her attention to the boys with lots of licking and sucking. In her pictures numbered seven and fifteen you can see the hollow-cheeked sucking she was doing on them. She has perfect twenty two year old, firm boobs with very nice nipples that beg to be sucked and played with. She obviously likes what she is doing and takes a lot of pride in doing it right. She made sure I was happy. Heaven never once tried to rush me, just took her time and did everything very well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven1.PNG‎   Heaven2.PNG‎   Heaven3.PNG‎   Heaven4.jpg‎   Heaven5.PNG‎  

    Heaven6.PNG‎   Heaven7.jpg‎   Heaven8.jpg‎   Heaven9.PNG‎  

  12. #27064

    Monica after work

    Left work Saturday evening and decided to hit the loops at w / w. Got there and saw 1 WSW sitting on the steps at Payson. Went for a pass at the circle saw 4 girls out. I went back to pick up the girl on the steps, and pulled over. She acted like she didn't know what I was doing so I decided to roll back to the circle. Saw WSW about 5 ft 2 brown hair a little chubby but not fat. So I made the scoop. Met Monica. Went round to chateaux Pierre and got a room. He fixed the bathroom so it's at least serviceable. Any how got to the room and negotiated standard tuition for half an half. Got nekkid. Monica has some baby damage so it's not the greatest to look at. But her attitude and skills were top notch. Took directions well and was open to all options. Mic work was on point and not rushed. The kitty's good and wet. I filled her like a donut, got cleaned up and dropped her back off where I picked her up. Nice rental I would repeat. Stay safe, and happy hunting fellas.

  13. #27063

    Overview. Heather, Stephanie

    It's been a long time since I've posted, and I could've sworn I "retired" but these past several months have proved otherwise! Sometimes the itch to hunt is just worse than untreated jock itch at a 4th of July family reunion. Some of these are even from last fall, but I'll also include what I found this week.

    It's been quite a while, but I spent some time with Shannon (out of Pasadena) and Jordan way, way back. We didn't do anything, but I do have digits for trusted seniors and they've both said they know a lot of the folks out in the bay area and are fine with helping you get in touch. The same goes for "Sexi Lexi" (though we DID have some fun, but some dodgy Chinese I had earlier interfered), Chelsea, and Sheana-Rhymes-With-Banana. I haven't seen them in many months, though, anyone know how they're doing? I'll check the search feature later.

    Several weeks back I visited the older brunette Heather off Washington near Amoral Park. Not the sweet You-Lookin'-At-Me Heather, but the one reported on recently who doesn't look as attractive but then really delivers. Definitely had the same experience and would recommend. We found a spot and I sampled her mic work which was one of the best I've had in recent memory. Good attitude, too. She said she's trying to avoid standing out and doing more from her phone. Digits available for trusted seniors.

    Slightly more recently I met up with a chubby young blonde off one of the Curtis Bay side streets whose name I should have written down! I think she also has a lower back tattoo, and she was hanging out with a thin older brunette who I only got a glimpse at in the dark. She wasn't bad looking, but she dropped the ball at the end of the mic show. After checking some of the back and downstairs I think I'd try again with a room next time. No digits.

    Very recently I was hoping to bump into Natalie or Daniella. No trace of Natalie, but I saw Daniella up by Ramsay. Got the look and went back for her, but she was gone and I didn't see her again after that. Man! Hopefully I'll see them out soon, or I might hit one of you up for their numbers!

    I did see some pretty far gone folk in virtually all the loops south of Garrison and west of Conkling. I spotted three good looking possibilities in the Bee / Sea Bee, but I had something else in mind.

    Ended up running into brunette spinner Stephanie who lives by the SA and we got a room to put some half and half in the coffee. The first half was on point, the second half was pretty good but I think a repeat is in order. I might just listen to her karaoke next time, but then again it all might be better once we've warmed up. She's definitely got an attitude, but it's funny not obnoxious. Didn't get digits, if she has any.

    Be good, guys.

  14. #27062

    Heather

    Met Heather while I was cruising the Dundalk stroll this afternoon. Received a grade A BBBJCIM she has a very good technique with her tongue. Say she is homeless at the moment, no phone either. By her appearance she does not look homeless to me. Smelled nice, clean clothes & a very well nourished body with a set of perky bee cups which tasted good!

  15. #27061

    Liz.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunShip75  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame. Over 30 days clean down the drain. Not surprised though. Happens to her every time when some guy gets in her head.

    The plus, she's always smoking hot when fresh out of rehab. Definitely will need to reconnect with her soon.
    Yup. She was 3 hours out of rehab when I ran into her. Nice & fresh! Especially when she is looking up at me with those eyes. While she is making tongue love to my love muscle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape