Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27045
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She worked on the swallowing part down here, she took 1/2 my load before spitting the rest out.
    Did she ever fly any napkin signs after? If so, please post that photo for all of our enjoyment. 'I swallowed Rookie's Jizz. ' LOL.

  2. #27044
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.
    She worked on the swallowing part down here, she took 1/2 my load before spitting the rest out.

  3. #27043

    Danielle Wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.
    Does she have jet black and a couple of tats.

  4. #27042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.
    My mistake. I just looked back in the Tampa thread and there actually are a dozen or so pictures of her. I told her next time we're going to practice on the CIMWS. With her blowjob technique if she swallowed she would be off the charts. She said she almost never lets guys cum on her face but I did. Swallowing will be next.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven17.jpg‎   Heaven18.jpg‎  

  5. #27041

    Face Tattoos

    Wow, beautiful girl. Pretty eyes. And OBVIOUS superior skills! But what a shame for some A$$H0LE to agree to put those tatts on her face. I see the pics and it just makes me sad for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.

  6. #27040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Heaven on Wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    She's known as the sword swallower when she was in the Tampa area. She looks good after her vacation time down here.
    A sword swallower she definitely is, Rook! I described it in my post, but they say a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are a couple of her swallowing my sword. There are very few girls that I know who can take all of me in their mouth and then lick the boys at the same time. I don't recall seeing any pictures of her from you guys. I'm surprised, because she really enjoys having her picture taken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heaven A1.jpg‎   Heaven A2.PNG‎  

  7. #27039
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was around Wilkens this morning, hoping to spot Ashley or Jessica. During my travels I saw a tall, pretty SW at the circle, but the monger right in front of me scooped her. Oh, well. I looked around a little bit more and as I came by the circle again I saw she was back. I stopped for her and she got in immediately and introduced herself as Heaven. Then she asked if she could grab my dick to prove I'm not a cop. I said okay, knowing that it proves nothing, but it made her feel better. Heaven said she got out of the other car because she wants more than the standard and he wouldn't pay it. She told me she had just arrived in Baltimore a week ago from Brooklyn, NY after a friend told her how much more she could make here. Heaven is twenty two years old and a very pretty five feet nine inches tall. She reminds me of Britney Spears, at least if Britney Spears was all tattooed up and selling her ass for drugs that is! Still one of the prettiest girls out there though.

    She agreed to everything I asked for a reasonable tuition. She doesn't do anal and won't swallow. She's another girl who hates the taste of cum so she will catch it but she's getting it out as fast as she can. However, her blowjob is outstanding. She has absolutely no gag reflex, so she loves to take everything I have in her mouth and hold it while she licks around the base and the boys. She is also outstanding with her attention to the boys with lots of licking and sucking. In her pictures numbered seven and fifteen you can see the hollow-cheeked sucking she was doing on them. She has perfect twenty two year old, firm boobs with very nice nipples that beg to be sucked and played with. She obviously likes what she is doing and takes a lot of pride in doing it right. She made sure I was happy. Heaven never once tried to rush me, just took her time and did everything very well.
    She's known as the sword swallower when she was in the Tampa area. She looks good after her vacation time down here.

  8. #27038

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    For those who know her from Ritchie Hwy and more recently, Wilkins and the circle, Danielle is now a consistent sight on Fairhaven in CB. She's gained some weight since her Budget days and it looks very good on her.
    Can you describe what this girl look like? Does she any tatoos? Thanks.

  9. #27037

    Danielle

    For those who know her from Ritchie Hwy and more recently, Wilkins and the circle, Danielle is now a consistent sight on Fairhaven in CB. She's gained some weight since her Budget days and it looks very good on her.

  10. #27036

    Looking for that older junkwoman

    Hi everybody,

    Please don't't laugh. I'm an older junkman. Fuls of life!. I'm scrapping all over Baltimore. Just would love to meet and love and respect an older woman who loves scrapping, junk cars, etc.

  11. #27035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Melani

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Scooped Melanie off Fairhaven early this morning. Very cute, 24 yr old, 36-small be's, blond mid-back length hair, carries rather large purse. Says she lives right there on FH. Ended up receiving really nice BBBJ w / swallow. This girl has the best personality I've run into in over 20 years of mongering. Awesome and will repeat soon. BJWS for. 2.
    I almost forgot to mention this new find because I couldn't remember her name, but BigPappay summed it up perfectly when he said that she had one of the best personalities he'd run into; I'd have to agree, and I've been in this over 20 years myself. I decided to cruise thru CB last Wendsday because I haven't been thru there in over 6 mos. Saw this spinner turning off of Fairhaven onto I think Sycamore, and I usally don't prefer spinners, but she was so damn cute, so I did a quick spin a caught-up to her. She has that innocent "girl next door" look with a bubbly personality. Her service was surprisingly better than average; it was none rushed and she could take some dick for a girl of her size. No phone of course, she said her purse was stolen, but I would definately repeat. Peace.

  12. #27034
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Heaven doesn't have a phone at the moment but is planning on getting one this week. She hangs out around the circle and has been introduced to Tim's and the Tip-Top. She's very pleasant to be with and quite good at her job. The monger who passed her up over twenty dollars missed out on a great time. I highly recommend her if you see her out. I doubt she has to stand at the circle long before someone stops for her. When she gets a phone I'll be certain to let everyone know because she said that she will certainly let me give it to guys that are trustworthy. In the meantime if you do see her out there stop for her. You won't be disappointed.

    In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.
    Tell her next time you see her. Tampa misses her dearly. You will enjoy her.

  13. #27033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Heaven on Wilkens

    Quote Originally Posted by OHI812  [View Original Post]
    Heaven is a great girl. Love the photos. Saw her 2 years ago before all the tats. She just left Tampa the past month or so. Sorry to see her go. Enjoy! Bob.
    Yeah, she was telling me about Tampa and then New York. This girl gets around! I hope she stays here for a little while so we can enjoy her a lot more. Lots of fun!

  14. #27032

    Sarah on Wilkens

    Nice report CLS and the pictures of Heaven are professional-quality.

    I was out early afternoon Saturday and there was little talent out between 2 and 4. I saw 2 in CB, neither one attractive enough to pick up unless I was too drunk to drive. Made a couple of passes through WW and absolutely no one out until, as if the store opened, there was a handful available exactly at 4 pm.

    Right after "opening time", I spotted Sarah, a tiny blond, on Wilkens a block west of Polaski Hwy. She was about 5' flat, maybe 90 lbs, showing off a true spinner body with tight, black yoga pants.

    I picked her up and headed to a nice spot for a CBJ. Sarah was friendly and relaxed and started to rub me hard while we drove. Set the mood right. Once we arrived, she was very agreeable and got right down to business. She had some serious skills, playing PLENTY of attention to the boys and following direction very well with no complaints. A+++.

    She has no phone (bag was stolen) but said she's regularly in that area, usually late at night or very early, as in 3 - 4 am.

    Stay safe,

    Jack.

  15. #27031

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Heaven doesn't have a phone at the moment but is planning on getting one this week. She hangs out around the circle and has been introduced to Tim's and the Tip-Top. She's very pleasant to be with and quite good at her job. The monger who passed her up over twenty dollars missed out on a great time. I highly recommend her if you see her out. I doubt she has to stand at the circle long before someone stops for her. When she gets a phone I'll be certain to let everyone know because she said that she will certainly let me give it to guys that are trustworthy. In the meantime if you do see her out there stop for her. You won't be disappointed.

    In the end I was glad I didn't see Ashley or Jessica and that the other monger passed on her (thank you, whoever you are!). I had also called Daniella but she said she wasn't available. Sometimes things actually go right. The monger gods smiled on me this morning. Heaven is awesome.
    Heaven is a great girl. Love the photos. Saw her 2 years ago before all the tats. She just left Tampa the past month or so. Sorry to see her go. Enjoy! Bob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape