Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1901

    Kaitlyn

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/5317327

    Had a pretty good dream yesterday with Kaitlyn, she's got a very nice spinner body and seems to enjoy everything. Very new to the biz, and a bit mechanical still but overall a good time. If you like spinner type body girls she might be worth checking out. The back page pictures are a little older but I have a picture I'm attaching with the post that was from yesterday.

    She's not GFE, and does not speak Greek and everything must be covered.

    $1. 5 for the half hour.

    I think that she's definitely the kind of girl the more she sees you the better the experience will be as being new she's already had a couple weird calls she said.

    Have fun and be safe!

    DT.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails imagejpeg_0_2.jpg‎  

  2. #1900

    BP bodyrubs -- Apartment AMPs

    Took 2 for the team a little over a week ago. Felt like getting serviced and was thinking of a storefront AMP, but it was getting a bit late. I first headed for the AAMP at 552 Hall st in my apparent desperation, but when I called several times on the way down, got no answer. Then I went through BP bodyrubs and thought I would try out a new one, begins with a 949 area code. They didn't answer at first so then I tried Johnny's studio, and just asked how late they would be open and they said midnight. I asked if it was still run by Johnny, the lady on the phone said no, but whatever. Then the 949 place called my cell #, so I tried them, its in Goffstown in the same building as a used car place on Mast Rd. (DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. It was THAT bad) The provider was a typical old, very very skinny Chinese lady with absolutely no skills whatsoever, of any kind. It was without exception the worst session I have ever experienced. Her technique was terrible, and no HE was offered and tried to short me on time. 70 hr NO TIP. Then I drove by Rainbow AMP and they were already closed. So I called Johnny's place downtown and they said to come right over.

    The girl there was very attractive and had a sexy red dress on and directed me to the table. Massage was OK, a little bit mechanical, but much better than the other place, and she gave a pretty good slow sensual HE. I did not bother roaming, she left her clothes on and nothing was offered beyond the HE. It was 70 to the house it was about 45-50 minutes total and I left a 40 tip which she counted as I was getting dressed. She quietly informed me that the tip was 70, and I politely told her that 40 is the usual for that service, and that was all she would be getting from me. She did not flip out, and nicely showed me out, which by then was close to midnight. I would probably try Johnnies again someday in a pinch, but it is definitely a YMMV place.

  3. #1899

    Alexa is a Must See

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetFunnes  [View Original Post]
    Met with alexa for the first of what I'm hoping to be many times. I punched her addy in the gps, and hit the road. * I'm not familiar with all the roads in manchester, amd unfortunately my phone lost its gps signal one street away from her. So take a look at how to go before you hit the road. I got there and she was a complete sweetheart. Didn't even mention that I was late. She walked me up to her room. Which thankfully didn't wreak of smoke. We did a le check, and I took a seat.

    I get pretty damn nervous, put she was the most accommodating woman I've seen. We talked for a bit before hand to ease my nerves. And she even slod behind me to massage my shoulders so she felt like she was doing something LOL. She disrobed and my nervousness melted away. This girl is gorgeous. She's well worth it, I just wish I was a richer man so I could see her more LOL. The best part is she dosent partake of any hard stuff like some girls.

    I just wanted to add that she posts using the free option on BP. So her posts tend to be at the waaaay bottom.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ith-me/5317301
    I agree. Saw Alexa recently. Had a great visit. Cute young woman with a nice body and lovely C-cups.

    Very friendly, sweet, and accommodating. She really gets into it as well, which is nice.

    She quoted me $. 4 for half hour, but agreed on $. 2.

    I highly recommend.

  4. #1898
    [Deleted by Admin]

    No

    A2

  5. #1897
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Ah sorry, its just that the screenshot I had posted had all the info available. Are you viewing the forums in a way that doesn't show the pictures?
    Try this link:

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...1-1979/5315219

  6. #1896
    Quote Originally Posted by Satine  [View Original Post]
    This looks to be the first girl in this news: http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/710039837.

    Warning: Not a flattering picture.

    Her performance did not impress me much, but will do for the right price. I remember her only because she made the news VERY shortly after we parted.
    Anyone see her yet? I nearly did but she wasn't in Manchester anymore. She has been bouncing around the state.

  7. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMaster1998  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if she has gone bad recently, but BDSM experience I had with her was great. In fact one of the greatest. Members. Let me know if you want more details.
    She is not FS, though.

  8. #1894
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. Also works / posts as duo with BF.
    I don't know if she has gone bad recently, but BDSM experience I had with her was great. In fact one of the greatest. Members. Let me know if you want more details.

  9. #1893

    Just lazy I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Ah sorry, its just that the screenshot I had posted had all the info available. Are you viewing the forums in a way that doesn't show the pictures?
    Just lazy I guess didn't realize that it was there.

  10. #1892

    Angelica 8064/6348

    Another one of your proteges / subjects? The MO seems similar to yours.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/large/worcester/0/1/42997

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same person. I know them both. I did both their pics, that's why they look similar. If you look carefully in MA, NH & RI you will see my pics also (Vanessa Vega and her friend Tara in NH for example) Natasha is on extended vacation. I highly recommend Faith- great french lessons, no rush, not mechanical. She's pretty, rather innocent looking, and a very sweet girl. Treat her right fellas. Senior members may pm me for more details.

  11. #1891

    Rose

    Avoid. Also works / posts as duo with BF.

    Quote Originally Posted by MLRensky  [View Original Post]
    Rose posts frequently and in a number of different categories, Body Rubs, Escort, Dom & Fetish, but I haven't been able to track down any reviews on her.

    She seems to operate mostly near the sea coast, but I contacted her and she said she does occasionally visit Manchester.

    Anyone have any info on her to share? Her pictures are smoking' hot!

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...e-t-mg/5305205

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-p-now/5227457

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Dom...and-uw/5305124

  12. #1890

    Rose follow-up

    Quote Originally Posted by MLRensky  [View Original Post]
    Rose posts frequently and in a number of different categories, Body Rubs, Escort, Dom & Fetish, but I haven't been able to track down any reviews on her.

    She seems to operate mostly near the sea coast, but I contacted her and she said she does occasionally visit Manchester.

    Anyone have any info on her to share? Her pictures are smoking' hot!

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...e-t-mg/5305205

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-p-now/5227457

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Dom...and-uw/5305124
    OK, figured out how to use the forum search feature and did indeed find some info on Rose, so thanks to those who have already shared their experiences.

  13. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Not criticizing just wanting some clarification on what the happened.
    Ah sorry, its just that the screenshot I had posted had all the info available. Are you viewing the forums in a way that doesn't show the pictures?

  14. #1888

    Appologies

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchIdiot  [View Original Post]
    I took a screen shot of it, basically reported being robbed after meeting up with a woman by the name of Destiny on BP. It's second hand knowledge but if your going to go through the effort to make a BP post warning people, I will personally believe it over assuming its a lie.
    Not criticizing just wanting some clarification on what the happened.

  15. #1887

    Rose

    Rose posts frequently and in a number of different categories, Body Rubs, Escort, Dom & Fetish, but I haven't been able to track down any reviews on her.

    She seems to operate mostly near the sea coast, but I contacted her and she said she does occasionally visit Manchester.

    Anyone have any info on her to share? Her pictures are smoking' hot!

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...e-t-mg/5305205

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-p-now/5227457

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Dom...and-uw/5305124

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape