Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3986
-
10-26-15 21:26 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 140Kaitlyn
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/5317327
Had a pretty good dream yesterday with Kaitlyn, she's got a very nice spinner body and seems to enjoy everything. Very new to the biz, and a bit mechanical still but overall a good time. If you like spinner type body girls she might be worth checking out. The back page pictures are a little older but I have a picture I'm attaching with the post that was from yesterday.
She's not GFE, and does not speak Greek and everything must be covered.
$1. 5 for the half hour.
I think that she's definitely the kind of girl the more she sees you the better the experience will be as being new she's already had a couple weird calls she said.
Have fun and be safe!
DT.
-
10-26-15 19:29 #1900

Posts: 729BP bodyrubs -- Apartment AMPs
Took 2 for the team a little over a week ago. Felt like getting serviced and was thinking of a storefront AMP, but it was getting a bit late. I first headed for the AAMP at 552 Hall st in my apparent desperation, but when I called several times on the way down, got no answer. Then I went through BP bodyrubs and thought I would try out a new one, begins with a 949 area code. They didn't answer at first so then I tried Johnny's studio, and just asked how late they would be open and they said midnight. I asked if it was still run by Johnny, the lady on the phone said no, but whatever. Then the 949 place called my cell #, so I tried them, its in Goffstown in the same building as a used car place on Mast Rd. (DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. It was THAT bad) The provider was a typical old, very very skinny Chinese lady with absolutely no skills whatsoever, of any kind. It was without exception the worst session I have ever experienced. Her technique was terrible, and no HE was offered and tried to short me on time. 70 hr NO TIP. Then I drove by Rainbow AMP and they were already closed. So I called Johnny's place downtown and they said to come right over.
The girl there was very attractive and had a sexy red dress on and directed me to the table. Massage was OK, a little bit mechanical, but much better than the other place, and she gave a pretty good slow sensual HE. I did not bother roaming, she left her clothes on and nothing was offered beyond the HE. It was 70 to the house it was about 45-50 minutes total and I left a 40 tip which she counted as I was getting dressed. She quietly informed me that the tip was 70, and I politely told her that 40 is the usual for that service, and that was all she would be getting from me. She did not flip out, and nicely showed me out, which by then was close to midnight. I would probably try Johnnies again someday in a pinch, but it is definitely a YMMV place.
-
10-26-15 17:57 #1899Senior Member

Posts: 195Alexa is a Must See
I agree. Saw Alexa recently. Had a great visit. Cute young woman with a nice body and lovely C-cups.
Originally Posted by DiscreetFunnes
[View Original Post]
Very friendly, sweet, and accommodating. She really gets into it as well, which is nice.
She quoted me $. 4 for half hour, but agreed on $. 2.
I highly recommend.
-
10-24-15 10:39 #1898Senior Member

Posts: 410[Deleted by Admin]
No
A2
-
10-24-15 05:41 #1897Regular Member

Posts: 16Try this link:
Originally Posted by ManchIdiot
[View Original Post]
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...1-1979/5315219
-
10-23-15 16:36 #1896Senior Member

Posts: 92Anyone see her yet? I nearly did but she wasn't in Manchester anymore. She has been bouncing around the state.
Originally Posted by Satine
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-15 16:21 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 33She is not FS, though.
Originally Posted by TaxMaster1998
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-15 17:25 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 33I don't know if she has gone bad recently, but BDSM experience I had with her was great. In fact one of the greatest. Members. Let me know if you want more details.
Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-15 08:53 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 360Just lazy I guess.
Just lazy I guess didn't realize that it was there.
Originally Posted by ManchIdiot
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 22:39 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 651Angelica 8064/6348
Another one of your proteges / subjects? The MO seems similar to yours.
http://liveescortreviews.com/large/worcester/0/1/42997
Originally Posted by OldGuyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 22:31 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 651Rose
Avoid. Also works / posts as duo with BF.
Originally Posted by MLRensky
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 20:53 #1890Regular Member

Posts: 13Rose follow-up
OK, figured out how to use the forum search feature and did indeed find some info on Rose, so thanks to those who have already shared their experiences.
Originally Posted by MLRensky
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 19:11 #1889Regular Member

Posts: 9Ah sorry, its just that the screenshot I had posted had all the info available. Are you viewing the forums in a way that doesn't show the pictures?
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 17:43 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 360Appologies
Not criticizing just wanting some clarification on what the happened.
Originally Posted by ManchIdiot
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 16:32 #1887Regular Member

Posts: 13Rose
Rose posts frequently and in a number of different categories, Body Rubs, Escort, Dom & Fetish, but I haven't been able to track down any reviews on her.
She seems to operate mostly near the sea coast, but I contacted her and she said she does occasionally visit Manchester.
Anyone have any info on her to share? Her pictures are smoking' hot!
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...e-t-mg/5305205
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-p-now/5227457
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Dom...and-uw/5305124















