Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1811

    Hehehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Rush2112  [View Original Post]
    This is my newbies need to read the thread about mongering on the front page. And there are a few posts in The Manchganistan Fight Club regarding rip offs.

    Invest in a ZAP-A-HO tool Like This:

    http://www.gbsillc.com/e/rechargeabl...stun-u-36.html
    Rush, I so want a Zap-A-Ho. Is patent pending: oP.

  2. #1810

    Faith is not Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. She used to post as Natasha before switching to Faith. Some of us call her Leggy. In my experience, very good value. But has her quirks, eg clean freak, and has been on the evening news. So, tread carefully.
    They are not the same person. I know them both. I did both their pics, that's why they look similar. If you look carefully in MA, NH & RI you will see my pics also (Vanessa Vega and her friend Tara in NH for example) Natasha is on extended vacation. I highly recommend Faith- great french lessons, no rush, not mechanical. She's pretty, rather innocent looking, and a very sweet girl. Treat her right fellas. Senior members may pm me for more details.

  3. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by CasanovaForYou  [View Original Post]
    Rip Off. Fake pics. She burned me for 2. 0 She mentioned she had to run out to her car to get covers then proceeded to leave her purse with her phone and my money.

    Inside my room while she ran out. Busted broken phone and nothing inside purse as she ran down the hallway from my upscale hotel. A lesson learned with this one. Stay away fellas.
    This is my newbies need to read the thread about mongering on the front page. And there are a few posts in The Manchganistan Fight Club regarding rip offs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    And the lesson learned was?
    Invest in a ZAP-A-HO tool Like This:

    http://www.gbsillc.com/e/rechargeabl...stun-u-36.html

  4. #1808

    Stay away from Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by CasanovaForYou  [View Original Post]
    A lesson learned with this one.
    And the lesson learned was?

  5. #1807

    Stay away from Tia

    Rip Off. Fake pics. She burned me for 2. 0 She mentioned she had to run out to her car to get covers then proceeded to leave her purse with her phone and my money.

    Inside my room while she ran out. Busted broken phone and nothing inside purse as she ran down the hallway from my upscale hotel. A lesson learned with this one. Stay away fellas.

  6. #1806

    Young ones are looking good!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome. There are plenty of young ones, but they are generally somewhat less reliable and I didn't want your first experience in New England to be a bad one.
    Hi gents, just signed up to your forum. Landed in Manchester and am inquiring this hottie.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...er-you/5246231

    I have set a date for this evening and will detail my experience, good or bad. Any feed back on this provider will be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  7. #1805

    Looking good!!

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...er-you/5246231

    Hello gents, brand new to the forum. Just landed in Manchester on business and looking at this beauty. Any takers? I have plans with her this evening and will report back about the experience. If anybody has any other feedback that would be appreciated.

  8. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by DecoD  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ecials/2602308

    She's back, still rocking those hilariously inaccurate (the only thing they have in common with her is MAYBE skin tone) pictures and asking even less than before. If you want to take your chances, clear your schedule as she is not a believer in being punctual or even fashionably late.
    I agree, I saw her a couple yrs ago, actually was a very good time, she was very sexual and friendly, but YMMV. I'm surprised she's still around, maybe doesn't have a habit. The pictures are all fake, but she's pretty acttractive, again this was 2 yrs ago.

  9. #1803

    Heidi Swiss

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyGray  [View Original Post]
    I understand Heidi Swiss (former stripper Jess) is back.

    http://heidiswissgirl.gfefiles.com/home
    Her site says 150 pr hr-can this be true??she looks so yummy.

  10. #1802
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Gazelle

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ecials/2602308

    She's back, still rocking those hilariously inaccurate (the only thing they have in common with her is MAYBE skin tone) pictures and asking even less than before. If you want to take your chances, clear your schedule as she is not a believer in being punctual or even fashionably late.

  11. #1801
    I understand Heidi Swiss (former stripper Jess) is back.

    http://heidiswissgirl.gfefiles.com/home

  12. #1800

    Young Ones

    You're welcome. There are plenty of young ones, but they are generally somewhat less reliable and I didn't want your first experience in New England to be a bad one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Gents! Much appreciated!

    Cleveland is a very target rich environment as many of the young, hot girls grow up in not so savory area's. So they appreciate a man who can spend some $ and take care of them.

    If anyone goes to Cleveland or area I'll let you know what to look for.

    Janel in Salem is very sexy. Myself I prefer the younger, stripper, dirty hot girls. Young and "ambitious" . Or so they say LOL.

  13. #1799
    Thanks Gents! Much appreciated!

    Cleveland is a very target rich environment as many of the young, hot girls grow up in not so savory area's. So they appreciate a man who can spend some $ and take care of them.

    If anyone goes to Cleveland or area I'll let you know what to look for.

    Janel in Salem is very sexy. Myself I prefer the younger, stripper, dirty hot girls. Young and "ambitious" . Or so they say LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by FantaMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I know, Cleveland is in Ohio, and it rocks etc. If you came to monger you came to the wrong state. There is activity, but not the kind of volume one can readily observe by looking at the BP ads for the Cleveland / Akron / Canton area.

    I am curious about your first ad as well. I would need to see some I'd from the one on the left. They look like trouble, I am not sure weather it would be good or bad.

    But then my MO is paranoia, so what can I tell ya. If you want a target rich environment, drive to MA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Manchester is much smaller than Cleveland. There are a few there but it takes a little searching. Jess (with Odysseus' pics) is good. Nicole (no Ody pics yet, LOL) is also good. But lots more to choose from as you move south. Check the Boston BP some list as far north as Andover.

    Also Not on BP but worth it is Fancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Welcome to New England! Ody's suggestions are good. Depending on what your mongering radius is, I highly recommend Mel near Springfield, MA. She is to die for!

    http://www.escortcafe.com/massachusetts/7585/mel-escort

    Also recommended are the following:

    Janel in Salem, MA.

    http://janel.naughtynsexy.com/

    Queeny, travels all over, including NH.

    http://massachusetts.date-check.com/...?ProID=ql3082f

    As for the ladies you inquired about, Rose also posts as a dom/sub couple, which might give you pause.

    Good luck!

    PG.

  14. #1798

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Manchester is much smaller than Cleveland. There are a few there but it takes a little searching. Jess (with Odysseus' pics) is good. Nicole (no Ody pics yet, LOL) is also good. But lots more to choose from as you move south. Check the Boston BP some list as far north as Andover.

    Also Not on BP but worth it is Fancy.
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...all-me/4956000

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-cutie/3791859

    http://missfancy189.gfefiles.com/home/

  15. #1797

    Options in NE

    Welcome to New England! Ody's suggestions are good. Depending on what your mongering radius is, I highly recommend Mel near Springfield, MA. She is to die for!

    http://www.escortcafe.com/massachusetts/7585/mel-escort

    Also recommended are the following:

    Janel in Salem, MA.

    http://janel.naughtynsexy.com/

    Queeny, travels all over, including NH.

    http://massachusetts.date-check.com/...?ProID=ql3082f

    As for the ladies you inquired about, Rose also posts as a dom/sub couple, which might give you pause.

    Good luck!

    PG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...e-site/4484196

    Those two both look like they could be a hot time.

    Tried making plans with this girl while she was on the seacoast. Flaked. Idk if she thought I was LEO?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...pecial/5091029

    NH has me nervous as I don't see a whole lot of activity, and if there is, it must be on the DL? Any guidance would be appreciated. Doesn't seem like a target rich environment as my former stomping ground is. (Cleveland.).

    -Cheers mates.

    Cloaked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape