Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by FantaMan  [View Original Post]
    the purple haired dream
    I must agree w you Fanta. Her pics are changing and it appears the hair is purple. She is a hottie. The one deterring factor is she does a pretty amazing job of hiding her elbows in her pictures.

  2. #1885

    Jenna

    Hi guys.

    This just came up today http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...cials/5301389. Any info will be appreciated. She is gorgeous but too good to be true.

    Am 100% Great service!

    I am very down to earth, warm, sensitive, passionate.

    And genuinely interested in giving you a great experience.

    I have a great sense of humor and love to have fun.

    100%128139; pure pleasure just for YOU.

    Jenna.

    No Cops / No Blocked Calls.

    Serious Inquiries Only.

    .

    ☎ Call Jenna: 603-xxx-3729.

  3. #1884

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by Satine  [View Original Post]
    This looks to be the first girl in this news: http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/710039837.

    Warning: Not a flattering picture.

    Her performance did not impress me much, but will do for the right price. I remember her only because she made the news VERY shortly after we parted.
    It certainly appears you are correct Satine. Thanks for the report.

    Now I have to ask, did she look more like the mugshot or her BP pics when you saw her? I think I know what you are going to say, but I am keeping the purple haired dream alive for a little while longer

  4. #1883
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Not much of a warning. What are you saying is the problem?
    I took a screen shot of it, basically reported being robbed after meeting up with a woman by the name of Destiny on BP. It's second hand knowledge but if your going to go through the effort to make a BP post warning people, I will personally believe it over assuming its a lie.

  5. #1882

    Pandora?

    This looks to be the first girl in this news: http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...WS03/710039837.

    Warning: Not a flattering picture.

    Her performance did not impress me much, but will do for the right price. I remember her only because she made the news VERY shortly after we parted.

    Quote Originally Posted by FantaMan  [View Original Post]
    I am familiar with the legend, but this ad caught my eye. She has two things I have a weakness for: 1. Unnatural hair color. 2. Russian (well claims to be anyway) .

    I tried the usual stuff Here is the ad.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...onight/5315397

    Do you dare open Pandora's box? Russian Goddess outcalls tonight! - 22.

    Posted: Sunday, October 18,2015 8:34 PM.

    Are you ready to have some fun? The customer is #1! I take pride in myself and everything I do, I'm a dream come true! Call tonight and indulge in your deepest darkest desires! Clean, sweet & discrete. Fetish friendly. Book now limited spots available.

    603-513-9525.

    My ad contains pics from all summer but I currently have purple and black hair.

    Poster's age: 22.

    Location: where you are NH Portsmouth, Manchester.

    Post I'd: 5315397 newhampshire.

  6. #1881

    Alexa

    Met with alexa for the first of what I'm hoping to be many times. I punched her addy in the gps, and hit the road. * I'm not familiar with all the roads in manchester, amd unfortunately my phone lost its gps signal one street away from her. So take a look at how to go before you hit the road. I got there and she was a complete sweetheart. Didn't even mention that I was late. She walked me up to her room. Which thankfully didn't wreak of smoke. We did a le check, and I took a seat.

    I get pretty damn nervous, put she was the most accommodating woman I've seen. We talked for a bit before hand to ease my nerves. And she even slod behind me to massage my shoulders so she felt like she was doing something LOL. She disrobed and my nervousness melted away. This girl is gorgeous. She's well worth it, I just wish I was a richer man so I could see her more LOL. The best part is she dosent partake of any hard stuff like some girls.

    I just wanted to add that she posts using the free option on BP. So her posts tend to be at the waaaay bottom.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ith-me/5317301

  7. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiking  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her over the summer on the seacoast was a good time pics are accurate.

  8. #1879

    Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by ManchIdiot  [View Original Post]
    Not from me, but noticed on BP and figured I would share on here as well.
    Not much of a warning. What are you saying is the problem?

  9. #1878

    Hope you get an answer

    I'm coming through next month & she certainly LOOKS interesting.

    Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.

    -SH.

    Quote Originally Posted by FantaMan  [View Original Post]
    I am familiar with the legend, but this ad caught my eye. She has two things I have a weakness for: 1. Unnatural hair color. 2. Russian (well claims to be anyway) .

    I tried the usual stuff Here is the ad.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...onight/5315397

    Do you dare open Pandora's box? Russian Goddess outcalls tonight! - 22.

    Posted: Sunday, October 18,2015 8:34 PM.

    Are you ready to have some fun? The customer is #1! I take pride in myself and everything I do, I'm a dream come true! Call tonight and indulge in your deepest darkest desires! Clean, sweet & discrete. Fetish friendly. Book now limited spots available.

    603-513-9525.

    My ad contains pics from all summer but I currently have purple and black hair.

    Poster's age: 22.

    Location: where you are NH Portsmouth, Manchester.

    Post I'd: 5315397 newhampshire.

  10. #1877

    Anybody know about Pandora?

    I am familiar with the legend, but this ad caught my eye. She has two things I have a weakness for: 1. Unnatural hair color. 2. Russian (well claims to be anyway) .

    I tried the usual stuff Here is the ad.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...onight/5315397

    Do you dare open Pandora's box? Russian Goddess outcalls tonight! - 22.

    Posted: Sunday, October 18,2015 8:34 PM.

    Are you ready to have some fun? The customer is #1! I take pride in myself and everything I do, I'm a dream come true! Call tonight and indulge in your deepest darkest desires! Clean, sweet & discrete. Fetish friendly. Book now limited spots available.

    603-513-9525.

    My ad contains pics from all summer but I currently have purple and black hair.

    Poster's age: 22.

    • Location: where you are NH Portsmouth, Manchester.

    • Post I'd: 5315397 newhampshire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pandora1.jpg‎   pandora2.jpeg‎  

  11. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiking  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with Melissa before, I'm interested but wanted to know others thoughts.
    This is her ad http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...nd-fun/5315348.

  12. #1875

    BP Warning for Destiny

    Not from me, but noticed on BP and figured I would share on here as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails careful.jpg‎  

  13. #1874

    Melissa

    Anyone met up with Melissa before, I'm interested but wanted to know others thoughts.

  14. #1873

    Odysseus

    Thanks for the report, pal. She s definitely on my radar now!

  15. #1872

    Sorry the confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    I did not understood at first because you mentioned you did not partake but now you are bringing good info about her so yeah, consider me convinced. I will look out for her in my next trip to Manchester, thanks man!
    When I did the shoot I didn't have time to try her out. Later I did. I didn't partake in anal so I don't know an about that but everything else was great. Love a woman that enjoys herself and swallows too!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape