Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3986
-
10-18-15 08:45 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 317Kristena
I did not understood at first because you mentioned you did not partake but now you are bringing good info about her so yeah, consider me convinced. I will look out for her in my next trip to Manchester, thanks man!
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-15 12:53 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 360Link
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...fun-21/5310096
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-15 08:27 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 360Kristena
OK here's the scoop. She's small about 5' 120 lbs be cup. Pretty face, couple of small tats a playboy one on her hip. You can see that she very hot. Nice girl too. Pretty much everything is on the menu but CFS only. Bbbjnqns, anal I didn't partake, great oral skills. She really gets into it she means it when she says she wants mutual pleasure. Very GFE dfk etc. I had a great time with her. Finished bbbjnqns, was great.
Highly recommend.
-
10-15-15 18:28
Senior Member
-
10-15-15 14:48 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 317What about you BennyB, are you convinced? I cannot partake for the next three weeks at Manchester anyway but if you bring the good news, I will go def. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/5302581.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-15 11:18 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 360Kristena
Yes she uses a lot of numbers. I'm not sure why. She was super nice, a real sweetheart with me.
Originally Posted by SniffHer
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-15 09:20 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 360Lancer
Nicole can be a bit business like but if you tell her that you want sensual she'll oblige. I've gotten to know her pretty well and she definitely wants to please and is pretty flexible on how she does it. She's more sensual with me because she knows that is what I like.
Originally Posted by JtLancer
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-15 08:46 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 49She's Real
These are the same pics but a different number of someone I have seen. She is the real deal. Attractive, personable and aims to please. She is a smoker and I asked her not to smoke before meeting. I could not detect any cig smell so you can add considerate.
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-15 03:48 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 195Nicole
Had a nice visit with Nicole recently at her incall in Manchester. Attractive young woman with a pretty nice body. Nice firm ass. GFE experience. Performance-wise, the experience was very good, if not a bit business-like. She gets right into the action, and that's OK. However, I prefer more of a sensual experience that's typical of older providers.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ith-me/4956000
-
10-15-15 00:30 #1863Regular Member

Posts: 15I'm really new to posting
Dude you rock I'm new to posting so I really appreciate that.
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 18:51 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 360I just did a shoot. Didn't get a chance to do more but looks wise 10.
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 18:22 #1861Regular Member

Posts: 15Met up with Natalie today
Heavier then she looks. More of a streetwlaker type. Good head game at bargin. PM me for details.
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...easure/5305212
-
10-14-15 18:20 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 360Real pictures
I guarantee those are real.
Originally Posted by SePuede
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 17:14 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 317Kristena
Those pics are way too good, I would take a leap of faith there, so no, I will pass on this one unless some senior TOFTT.
-
10-14-15 08:38 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 360Kristena
I should have been more clear. I have not seen her, I thought that members here would know her. She was having a hard time posting her ad like many others due to BP's changing policies and the credit card issue.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
Because of the above issues she told me that she was will to cut some deals to make some quick cash. That sounded like an opportunity so I passed it along.
I think she got the posting thing fixed so she may be back on BP today. Don't know if she'll be doing an specials though
I have only talked to her and she seemed quite nice but I can't tell you anything other than I believe those pictures are her.
-
10-13-15 18:57 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 239Mr Ody
Have YOU checked her out? Just askin.
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]

















