Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1871

    Kristena

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    OK here's the scoop. She's small about 5' 120 lbs be cup. Pretty face, couple of small tats a playboy one on her hip. You can see that she very hot. Nice girl too. Pretty much everything is on the menu but CFS only. Bbbjnqns, anal I didn't partake, great oral skills. She really gets into it she means it when she says she wants mutual pleasure. Very GFE dfk etc. I had a great time with her. Finished bbbjnqns, was great.

    Highly recommend.
    I did not understood at first because you mentioned you did not partake but now you are bringing good info about her so yeah, consider me convinced. I will look out for her in my next trip to Manchester, thanks man!

  2. #1870

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    OK here's the scoop. She's small about 5' 120 lbs be cup. Pretty face, couple of small tats a playboy one on her hip. You can see that she very hot. Nice girl too. Pretty much everything is on the menu but CFS only. Bbbjnqns, anal I didn't partake, great oral skills. She really gets into it she means it when she says she wants mutual pleasure. Very GFE dfk etc. I had a great time with her. Finished bbbjnqns, was great.

    Highly recommend.
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...fun-21/5310096

  3. #1869

    Kristena

    OK here's the scoop. She's small about 5' 120 lbs be cup. Pretty face, couple of small tats a playboy one on her hip. You can see that she very hot. Nice girl too. Pretty much everything is on the menu but CFS only. Bbbjnqns, anal I didn't partake, great oral skills. She really gets into it she means it when she says she wants mutual pleasure. Very GFE dfk etc. I had a great time with her. Finished bbbjnqns, was great.

    Highly recommend.

  4. 10-15-15 18:28


  5. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    Have YOU checked her out? Just askin.
    What about you BennyB, are you convinced? I cannot partake for the next three weeks at Manchester anyway but if you bring the good news, I will go def. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/5302581.

  6. #1867

    Kristena

    Quote Originally Posted by SniffHer  [View Original Post]
    These are the same pics but a different number of someone I have seen. She is the real deal. Attractive, personable and aims to please. She is a smoker and I asked her not to smoke before meeting. I could not detect any cig smell so you can add considerate.
    Yes she uses a lot of numbers. I'm not sure why. She was super nice, a real sweetheart with me.

  7. #1866

    Lancer

    Quote Originally Posted by JtLancer  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Nicole recently at her incall in Manchester. Attractive young woman with a pretty nice body. Nice firm ass. GFE experience. Performance-wise, the experience was very good, if not a bit business-like. She gets right into the action, and that's OK. However, I prefer more of a sensual experience that's typical of older providers.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ith-me/4956000
    Nicole can be a bit business like but if you tell her that you want sensual she'll oblige. I've gotten to know her pretty well and she definitely wants to please and is pretty flexible on how she does it. She's more sensual with me because she knows that is what I like.

  8. #1865

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    I just did a shoot. Didn't get a chance to do more but looks wise 10.
    These are the same pics but a different number of someone I have seen. She is the real deal. Attractive, personable and aims to please. She is a smoker and I asked her not to smoke before meeting. I could not detect any cig smell so you can add considerate.

  9. #1864

    Nicole

    Had a nice visit with Nicole recently at her incall in Manchester. Attractive young woman with a pretty nice body. Nice firm ass. GFE experience. Performance-wise, the experience was very good, if not a bit business-like. She gets right into the action, and that's OK. However, I prefer more of a sensual experience that's typical of older providers.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ith-me/4956000

  10. #1863

    I'm really new to posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you crap newbie. Because our information is so damn valuable. We can't be bothered to give you any info because you got nothing to trade.

    Oh get over yourselves, most of you don't know anything worth knowing in the first place. If you don't want it help then just don't answer. Do we really need to dump on new guys?
    Dude you rock I'm new to posting so I really appreciate that.

  11. #1862
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee those are real.
    I just did a shoot. Didn't get a chance to do more but looks wise 10.

  12. #1861

    Met up with Natalie today

    Heavier then she looks. More of a streetwlaker type. Good head game at bargin. PM me for details.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...easure/5305212

  13. #1860

    Real pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are way too good, I would take a leap of faith there, so no, I will pass on this one unless some senior TOFTT.
    I guarantee those are real.

  14. #1859

    Kristena

    Those pics are way too good, I would take a leap of faith there, so no, I will pass on this one unless some senior TOFTT.

  15. #1858

    Kristena

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    Have YOU checked her out? Just askin.
    I should have been more clear. I have not seen her, I thought that members here would know her. She was having a hard time posting her ad like many others due to BP's changing policies and the credit card issue.

    Because of the above issues she told me that she was will to cut some deals to make some quick cash. That sounded like an opportunity so I passed it along.

    I think she got the posting thing fixed so she may be back on BP today. Don't know if she'll be doing an specials though

    I have only talked to her and she seemed quite nice but I can't tell you anything other than I believe those pictures are her.

  16. #1857

    Mr Ody

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    Hey Kristena is running specials till noon. Check her out.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...or-you/5302581
    Have YOU checked her out? Just askin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape